Dark Horse, Dark Heart

A 2-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
A young writer learns from a seasoned Domme at a secluded ranch
0
14.1k
8
1
8


Started: 03/03/2023

Updated: 06/14/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

A bi-weekly ongoing series of rough draft / first draft erotica.

Autumn is a wanton, naive, and nubile young author that has been riding along enjoying the royalties from her first successful publication, but the deadline for her follow up piece is rapidly approaching. Desperate and suffering from writer's block, she reaches out to her literary agent who recommends she stay at a secluded cabin to minimize distractions, but that isn't her only recommendation.

Autumn quickly sees the need for cash becoming dire follows her agent's advice yet again, this time in regards to a part time job a nearby horse ranch. She doesn't know it yet, but Autumn is about to have the most eye-opening, sexually gratifying experience she will ever have and documents it at the request of the ranch's owner, an older, submissive gentleman, who likes being forced into pansexual exploits and cuckolded by his extremely dominant wife. Autumn quickly finds out that horses aren't the only thing being broken in, bred, and trained at this strange ranch.

Written in second person, 'you' assume the roll of the submissive, debased, cuckold that will do anything to please his Dominatrix wife and her friends from the perspective of the young, naive writer, Autumn.

TABLE OF CONTENTS