Dark Horse, Dark Heart Ch. 01

Story Info
Desire for a job turns into Dominatrix training by a cougar.
4.3k words
4.42
11.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamaraSyn
SamaraSyn
32 Followers

Dark Horse, Dark Heart - Chapter 1

NOTE: This story is written in a second person / POV narrative where 'you' are a male participant (Lady Sarafine's husband) The first chapter in a series, do check back for more if you enjoy this!/

I was just barely an adult when I took up a part time job at a ranch just a few miles up the road from the cabin my literary agent allowed me to live rent-free until I completed my next novel. I had been living on the edge of poverty since the royalties from my last release had been devoured by my debts. At twenty - two, I had managed to publish two books and had four years of college behind me that would take hundreds more to pay off at the rate I was going. I was also tired of living off of ramen and whatever other cheap food I could afford. Despite my horrible dietary habits, I lost twenty pounds over the course of the two months I had been sequestered in the cabin, nestled on the edge of a wildlife sanctuary. My confidence had evaporated along with the curves I once was happy to showcase and the sun-kissed tan I had maintained for years before I had signed that contract.

Now that you realize why I took the job, let me tell you that the job turned out to be..much different than I had ever thought it would be. Til this day, I wonder if that was Shania's (my agent) reason for suggesting I apply. Perhaps she knew exactly what was going on at the Black Forest Ranch & Plantation and thought it would be an inspirational experience.

Well done, Shania. It obviously was.

I was dressed more like someone applying for a desk job than someone trying to fill a ranch hand position. My long, auburn hair was tied back into a tight knot and I had done everyone the favor of putting on makeup. Not a whole lot, but enough so that I didn't look like a malnourished heroin addict considering my habits at the cabin. I had chosen a charcoal knee-length quarter sleeve maxi dress matched with sleek, black knee-high faux leather lace up boots and sheer nude nylons. I had already fucked up my hair on the way to the ranch and I knew that my sweat had probably smeared my makeup from the walk, but I was determined to eat something better than boxed macaroni for the next several months.

I didn't see anyone when I approached the main gate that sequestered the humongous, two story ranch house from the rest of the property. Horses were lazily grazing enclosed inside a fenced pasture adjacent to the home. It was a woman's voice I heard that tipped me off to check the stables. That's where I would find the owner,Lady Sarafine.

As I rounded the corner to enter the large stable enclosure, I stopped short of the door and tip-toed back, hoping that no one heard or saw me approach.

Lady Sarafine was wearing at a shiny black latex catsuit with matching thigh high boots that hugged her gigantic breasts and generously proportioned hips, ass, and thighs, her waist length blonde tied back in a simple ponytail. She had a riding crop in one hand and was speaking sternly and loudly to a huddled black mass on the floor, shaking violently at her feet. It appeared to be a male, wearing a similar outfit as her, but with a hood that had zippers across the mouth and eyes. That was the first time I metyou.

"Did you think you were going to come inside covered in horse shit and filth you stupid, disgusting dog?"

With a flick of her wrist so quick it didn't register visually, the riding crop lashed against your back and I could hear your cries echoing throughout the stables, frightening the few horses that were tethered stalls away from where Lady Sarafine had chained you to the wall by a leather collar around your neck, which she yanked after the lashing, pulling you down to the hay-covered floor, your face forced down against it further by her heel pressing down against your neck, holding you there.

I didn't know how to react. I knew some things about BDSM and Femdom, but not enough to fully understand what I was witnessing. I didn't move. I didn't say a word. I just stood and watched you struggle while Lady Sarafine laughed aloud at your plight, lifting her heel just a bit so that you could take a single breath before placing it back where it was, pinning you against the ground so that you could not lift your head. I could see then that your arms were also shackled behind your back and only your legs were free. I just kept watching, curiosity getting the best of me until Lady Sarafine seemed to get bored of you, kicking you off the boot you had been so diligently licking like a dog.

In a panic, realizing she had turned to head out of the stables where she would meet me spying on her, I smoothed down my hair, took a deep breath, and attempted to casually walk around the corner to greet Lady Sarafine as if I had seen her before.

Lady Sarafine halted, her heels sliding audibly to a stop when I came to gave her.

"Who are you?"

She asked, in the same bored and unamused tone she had when she had been insulting you moments before.

"My name is Autumn, I was told that you were looking for some help?"

I had been holding my resumé inside its folder, clutching against my chest with both arms. Lady Sarafine casually plucked it from where I held it, lifting a pair of black horn-rimmed glasses with tiny rhinestones embedded in the frames to her eyes.

"What kind of help do you think we need? I was looking for a ranch hand. Now that I can see you, I'm thinking you don't have the physical strength to do the job,"

She scoffed, flipping through the pages until the folder clapped closed and she placed it back in my arms.

"Move,"

She commanded and I stepped to the side, turning around to face her. I was confused. I had never been turned down at an interview before and I wasn't about to let her just blow me off so rudely. I followed behind her, scurrying to catch up with her.

"Ma'am, I have worked with animals my whole life. I was going to school to be a veterinarian before things changed and I..I could just really use the money. I'm sure I can dosomething to earn it."

Lady Sarafine did not act like she heard me, her hips swaying along to the rhythmic clunking of her heels as she started up the stairs to the house. I had just about accepted that I had overestimated my reach and began to leave when she stopped and turned around, her gloved hands on her hips.

"I think you may be right. I think there is something you can do. I'll pay you eighteen dollars an hour to do what I ask and if you decide that you can handle the tasks, I will put you on the insurance plan and we will talk about retirement benefits. I'm Sarafine.Lady Sarafine until you earn a place in this house,"

"Oh, no Ma'am, that won't be necessary, I don't plan to..."

"Follow me,"

Lady Sarafine headed inside the house, cutting me off mid sentence as if she had heard it all before, and I suspected that she had. The ranch house was more beautiful and amazingly spacious. I knew it was large from what I saw outside, but the floor plan was more open than I imagined it to be, the foyer opened up into a partitioned dining area and kitchen, a large sitting area filled with leather sofas and cushioned recliners situated around an oakwood entertainment center fashioned to match the interior accents. We quickly left the first floor behind, ascending to the second floor from a cast iron spiral staircase just beyond the entrance.

The second floor was less open and airy, but it did have a balconied loft that acted as a second den. Only a small, wall mounted television here with nothing but a floor chair and a large chest next to an armoire to fill the space, leaving plenty of room to move around. This den lead to a corridor of doors. Lady Sarafine led me all the way to the room furthest from the staircase and invited me in to what looked like an office area where she sat in a plush leather office chair, motioning for me to sit in the shorter chair in front of her desk. The offset in height made me feel both literally and psychologicallybeneath the older woman, even more inferior than her lofty presence alone made me feel.

With her booted feet propped on the desk on top of a pile of papers, Lady Sarafine beamed at me over the top of her glasses.

"What did you see, Autumn? I know you were down there much longer than you acted. Tell me what you saw."

She didn't sound angry or harsh. If anything, she sounded curious to see how much I had witnessed between you two. I could feel myself blushing, even though I was fairly comfortable with human sexuality and sexual expression. Something about sharing the 'forbidden knowledge' made me feel like I saw something shameful.

"Oh, I know that seeing my husband in such a state is a little embarrassing, but only for him. You have no reason to be embarrassed for him, dear. Trust me, he enjoys every minute of it, no matter how much he begs, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much pain he appears to be in, you better believe his little cock is harder than this oakwood desk,"

Lady Sarafine chuckled, rapping her knuckles against the wooden desk to punctuate her point. I couldn't bring myself to say anything more on it and, thankfully, Lady Sarafine had no problem filling what would have been a painfully awkward silence with tales of her and her husband, the submissive cuckold.

After I had listened to what could have easily been the entire history of their relationship, Lady Sarafine offered me a job, but not as a ranch hand. She offered me the opportunity to be a Dominatrix, an under-study of her's, and I would still be paid for my time acting under her guidance and learning the trade.

That was the day that I made the choice between two paths in the crossroads of my life between being a girl and awoman.

From that point, Lady Sarafine offered me the guest house at the ranch to stay in, rather than walk back and forth from the cabin and the ranch each day. I quickly fetched my few valuables, including my laptop, from the cabin, leaving everything else behind. Later that evening, I would return to the guest house to find several fetish outfits laid out on the bed - everything from latex to lace, corsets, cat suits, costumery, boots, and shoes with matching accessories, all that seemed to fit my body perfectly, as if they had been conjured by my kinky fairy godmother.

I had been fixing my hair and makeup in the luxury bathroom when there was a knock at my door. Lady Sarafine entered with two men on leashes behind her, fully nude. I noticed that they were both hard, one of the much more noticeably, I was almost hypnotized by the rhythmic bobbing of his cock up and down as he took each step behind her. Held by a leash in her other hand, you walked on all fours, wearing an outfit similar to the one I had seen you in when I had first arrived. Seeing what I had chosen to wear and giving me an approving nod, Lady Sarafine sat on the California King sized bed and her two slaves sat alongside her with you sitting on the floor between her legs.

*You just happened to come at the perfect time, Autumn, my husband here would like you to teach him how to suck cock. In fact, I have been hearing about it all day. I brought volunteers."

Lady Sarafine motioned to each of the men beside her, her tone full of melodrama. The casual way she stated her purpose had shocked me. My curiosity had led me this far. I wasn't sure how I felt about going all the way, but her confidence was contagious. I played along, I'm sure to your satisfaction.

"He has been wanting to pleasure our two ranch hands here for months, but I wasn't about to get on my knees forpleasure. Then I thought, 'Perhaps Autumn would be eager to please this silly cuck,'"

She extended her long, booted leg and gave you a kick right in between the shoulder blades, causing you to lurch forward and grunt, but you quickly fell back in formation with the other two by her side with your arms, wrists chained, outstretched in front of you. The ranch hands were both young men, one with mocha colored skin that seemed to be of mixed ethnicities with a larger than average cock that had an intriguing upward curve, cut, with a bulging purple mushroom-shaped head, clean shaven. The other was olive skinned with tattoos on his forearms and an cock that made up for its average length with above average girth, also cut and shaven. Both men were young, chiseled, and smiling as they averted their eyes from us and kept them fixed on the ground. It occurred to me that there were no female ranch hands at the ranch, only male. I wondered if this was an intentional set up by Lady Sarafine.

I wasn't about to argue or step down for my first task, but I had never done anything like what she was suggesting and couldn't help but be nervous. Lady Sarafine helped me pull the laces of my black underbust corset tighter around my waist. I had chosen a body-conforming black latex dress and the combination between the tight material and the even tighter corset pushed my tits up and kept them suspended, more prominent than I could ever pull off with just a bra.

"This is Adam and this is Jeremy. You don't have to address my husband using any other word but dog. Shall we go to the stables?"

Lady Sarafine introduced the men on her leash before standing up and motioning for me to follow her again. Reluctantly, I followed her to the stables and found that they were again, mostly empty. I would find out that this was adifferent stable, not one that held her animals. In the pathway in the middle of the stables, there was a wooden object shapes like a triangle with blunt edges and, stirrups, and straps.

Walking by each stall, I could peer in and see that they were equipped with chains and manacles like those I had seen on you when I first arrived along with a small selection of various whips and other, questionable objects. Lady Sarafine stopped where the wooden object was and demanded you climb upon it. I realized it was a wooden bench designed for BDSM and Lady Sarafine did not waste her time strapping you into it, forcing you on your stomach with your legs and arms spread and secured to either side of the bench.. She pulled the leather hood off your head, exposing your face for the first time I had ever seen it.

Lady Sarafine retrieved something from one of the stalls next to where we stood and fixed it around your head and mouth. It was a gag that strapped over and around your head, forcing your mouth open with tiny hooks. Your eyes looked wild with lust and pain, I could only repeat what Lady Sarafine said before about your enjoyment in my head, despite the uncomfortable position you were in. She began to unchain the two ranch hands, reaching down between their legs casually and stroking both of their cocks, raising her hand up from the base and over their shafts, restoring the blood that had been lost during our chat to make their erections look almost painful.

"Are you a good cocksucker, Autumn?"

Lady Sarafine asked, her manicured hand wrapped firmly around the shaft of Jeremy's fat cock, her pulsing wrist making it throb and twitch noticeably. You had been strapped in a way that forced your head up and you could not look away, your eyes focused on your wife's hand and the cock she held in it. How to answer that? I hadn't had any complaints in my short life span, but I didn't have any experience with things like this.

She came over to me and caressed my cheek, suddenly pressing her luscious candy apple red lips against mine before taking me by the hand and walking me over to place me right in front of Jeremy, who towered over me despite the platform boots I was wearing. Lady Sarafine took a seat on a wooden bench against a wall, her hands folded in her lap. She nodded toward Jeremy with an encouraging look and I began to slowly drop to my knees, my fingernails trailing down Jeremy's muscular stomach until they found the base of his cock and then his balls, which I cupped in my hand and massaged, pressing my lips against the bulging head of his cock, dripping precum down his shaft.

"Turn to the side, love. I don't think the dog can see what is going on through your gorgeous head, my dear."

My cheeks turned red and I moved on my knees, following Jeremy as he turned to the side. In my peripheral vision, I could see you watching intently, licking your lips, your eyes hungry for more. I met Jeremy's chocolate brown eyes with my own before I lunged forward to take the entire length of his rod down my throat in one gulp, my tongue pressing flat against his shaft. His hands went to grab for my hair and he gently pushed down on my head as his hips rose to meet me. From his breathing and sudden, erratic movements, I could tell he was close to cumming. I looked over at you. Our eyes met.

At that moment, Jeremy forced my head down further with his hands and thrust deep in my throat, making me gag and sputter as he filled the length of my throat with his thick, creamy cum. I waited until his cock stopped twitching and spurting to swallow his load, my gaze never leaving yours. I thought you would have also been ready to cum in your latex suit at that point. Breathing heavily, I rose from my knees and wiped a combination of cum and saliva from my mouth with the back of my hand while Lady Sarafine applauded the ending, clapping enthusiastically from where she sat.

"Mmm, well done, Autumn. I think he's ready, but he's going to need somehelp,"

Lady Sarafine stood up, dipping inside of the stall she had found the mouth harness in and returned with a riding crop. I cringed. I was somewhat of a pain slut, even though I had never really had that kink explored or tested. She reached for a zipper just above the curve of your ass cheeks that unzipped a flap, exposing your ass entirely so that she could run the tip of the riding crop over the mounds of sensitive, fatty flesh before assaulting them with a flurry of lashes. I gasped and you cried out with each one. Lady Sarafine and the two ranch hands only smiled brightly, enjoying the show. Their strangely casual demeanors would eventually wear off on me. At first, however, I had to have several bad habits broken that would change my attitude and mindset entirely.

The wooden 'horse' bench was fixed to wheels which allowed Lady Sarafine to position you by herself with ease. She rolled and turned you to line your head up with Adam's cock and had Adam get closer to you so that the head of his (estimated) nine inch member was pressing against your bottom lip. Adam gripped his cock in his fist, milking precum from it so that he could smear it along your bottom lip. You had no choice but to accept your fate. The hooks under your lips forced your mouth open wide enough to take both of them if Lady Sarafine commanded.

"Don't be gentle, Adam, but just remember that we have a date so don't use up all your energy either, darling,"

Lady Sarafine was standing next to the wooden horse, stroking your red and blister backside with the riding crop, agitating the fresh welts with the cold top of the crop.

Adam said nothing, only smiling wider as he reached out with his other hand, still gripping his cock to direct it in your mouth while he grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled you down upon it, groaning as he bucked his hips which made you gag and sputter. Lady Sarafine stood behind you, amused, but stern. She laid the riding crop into your ass again which made you lurch forward, forcing you to swallow Adam to the hilt. He let out a loud groan, holding you there with his grip on your hair, his cock crammed so deeply down your throat that I could see the bulge. Tears streaked your face and your eyes turned red. I knew that you couldn't breathe with his cock so deep in your throat, saliva dripping down your chin onto the floor.

SamaraSyn
SamaraSyn
32 Followers
12