• Authors
  • Vamperella

Vamperella

I was born in Ireland in 1682.
In 1701 (when I was 19) I was Turned by my doctor to protect me from the plague. I came to America sometime in the 1850s.
Twenty years ago, in New York, I met the love of my life, his name was Aiden. If anyone deserved Immortality, it was Aiden. But before I could give him the gift of Darkness, he was viciously murdered by a Darkling who called himself Jerome. When I found Aiden's mangled form I knew I had failed him. I took the elevator to the roof of his apartment and settled myself to await the sunrise.
Just as the first fingers of dawn were streaking the horizon, I was hit by a bleach-blond flying tackle. I was so surprised, that I didn't resist when he pulled me into the darkness of the stairwell. When I got over my shock, I was looking into the clearest blue eyes I'd ever seen. "I've been where you are, Love." He said to me, "So take my advice and sleep on what you're feeling now. If you still feel like offing yourself tomorrow morning, I won't stop you."
By the next morning I realized that dieing wouldn't bring Aiden back. I also realized that killing Jerome wouldn't bring Aiden back either, but it would sure as hell make me feel better.
So I live, I continue to search. And when I find Jerome again, I will make him pay, blood for blood, pain for pain, and death for death.


Okay, maybe that's just my cover, maybe I'm really just an all-American Gurrl with Welsh, Scottish, Aussie, German and Irish ancestry. I am considered by many people to be the Queen of Star Wars Trivia. I love Drama, singing (badly) and my seven cats (named after the seven deadly sins) That's all the interesting stuff.



Location

Nowehre Land, just beyond the Sea of Holes

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Vamperella by clicking here.