• Authors
  • SluttyBabyGirl4u

SluttyBabyGirl4u

I am a very slutty girl as many of you will find out. I'm usually always horny and it often shows in my stories. Though I love all things erotic, I am new at this and would love advice from you. If you have no advice I also love the fucking dirty e-mails, because it gets my pussy so wet. Anything else you would like to know just ask baby and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please be patient if I'm not replying as soon as you would like me to be or posting quickly either, I do have a slutty life to live.

P.S. An anonymous person commented on one of my stories. Though I am usually open to critism and advise this person, whoever they may be, took that to far. to quote them, they said " No wonder, your age and sex explains your poor grammar and sense of literacy". I hope you can see how I find this very offensive. However, in case your ignorant enough not to understand, I find ageism and sexism very inappropriate in judging anyone. Please refer from being rude such as to be sexist.

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
65Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Big Tits, Sucking Tits, Groping, Forced Sex...

Contact Author

Contact SluttyBabyGirl4u by clicking here.