• Authors
  • ClitNinja

ClitNinja

Revised Dec 2019

Where do I start? What do I write that arouses you? So much to share about who I am... and they say less is best. So let me see if I can bait the hook and hook your interest, curiosity or wanton lust ...and more!

I love sex ...have since I was in late grade school. Masturbation, Sears catalogs, eventually Penthouse and other men's magazines, humping mom's lingerie on a pillow, sometimes even wearing her lingerie: thigh high stockings, panties, slips, nightgowns, sniffing panty crotches, adult movies, massage parlors, titty bars, burlesque-movie theaters, an affair, videos... In that process getting married ...and still married to the same woman for 52 years.

While I am married to a woman who is still my best friend, physical intimacy, erotic passion and euphoric orgasms have not been in our bedroom highlight reel for a long time. There have been some hot sensuous fucking interludes, but not as much as I wish...

But that is the past ...and there is more ...however, let's move on and tell you where I am now.

I am healthy, active, mature, bisexual married male who loves cock and ...pussy. I only recognized, accepted and acted upon my sexuality relatively recently ...a late bloomer. I struggled admitting that cocks turned me on also. And I play safe ...HIV- and DDF... tested and not just an opinion! And now I have a craving and thirst for men or women or both. I love sex!

I love to share with others regarding sex, lust, fantasies, experiences ...and more ...invite you into the naughty, secret, intimate, undisclosed room of my life. A room filled with passion, intimacy ...an erotic paradise ...lewd, lascivious, sordid euphoria ...an orgasmic oasis of shared pleasure ...fantasies and real, personal encounters.

My pleasure encounters and lustful fantasies are with men and women ...but mostly men, by choice. After getting caught in a very sensuous but short affair with an amazing Hispanic friend - for now I have avoided women. However, I have a couple of bisexual buddies who want to have a threesome: MMF, him, his wife and me. I long for that someday. I also have a couple of mature bi-mwm buddies. We play from time to time and had a 3-some about 2 months ago. We are planning another. Schedules, work & family present challenges.

I also enjoy incest fantasies, mostly female and male ,,,adult only. Recently, I also started getting turned by men with men incest. I have had only one real incest encounter - with my brother when we were in grade school,

Write me and ask questions ...or share experiences with me ...or let's seduce and arouse each other, fulfilling desires, sharing thoughts and proclivities ...inviting each other into our secret side, our private passion pad, our bedroom ...our secluded outdoor paradise ...a sultry shower or jetted garden tub ...a high class motel suite ...intimacy with one ...swinging couples ...thresomes ...cocks and cunts!!!

Yes, I would love to share orgasmic cyberspace sexual pleasure with you ...and perhaps move to reality, climbing to that jubilant summit of shared orgasmic release...

And in case you wonder if you can meet someone here, grow a cyber friendship and eventually meet in person and play ...my answer is yes.... I have done this. In fact my friend and secret playmate - we hope to meet for our second encounter soon. I am the only man he has played with. I get really aroused being with guys who are m2m virgins, with no or very little experience. To share in their m2m initial encounters turns me on — as it takes me back to my virgin days of initial m2m trysts.

I hope to hear from you!

Location

Central Texas

Gender

Male

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers
35Following
93My Favorites
55My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Lingerie, Foreplay, Other

Contact Member

Contact ClitNinja by clicking here.