• Authors
  • darklace

darklace

I'm a submissive trans woman living somewhere in Ontario , Canada. I've been reading erotic fiction online since about 1996 and I thought I'd try my hand at it. I hope you enjoy my stories.

I used to identify as a sissy, but that went away when I discovered that I'm transgender. I don't really know what to write anymore except that it's rare to come across stories that speak to me. That is to say stories with trans female submissives where the focus isn't on feminization.

As I have grown comfortable in my body I have found that my fantasies are more vivid, more masochistic, and more intense and I have also begun picturing myself in them - something I never did pre-transition. So I have begun fictionalizing the things that I imagine when I come. I continue to surprise myself with these fantasies, with how vivid and how fucked up they are.

I hope through reading my stories that you see yourself represented if you're trans, that you enjoy the insight if you're cis, and that you're inspired to make yourself come.

Location

Ontario, Canada.

Gender

Transgender

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
24Followers
35Following
134My Favorites
33My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Gay

Pets

Cat(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact darklace by clicking here.