• Authors
  • VincentS1980

VincentS1980

Born on September 17th, 1980 in Germany. Raised in the Luneburg Heath in Lower Saxony in the Northwest.

Highschool, obligatory social service instead of army service (nursing elderly people), and finally studying English and German at the University of Hannover, finishing with a Master of Arts in 2008. Currently a professional tutor for students of any grade in the subjects English and German.

Hobbies: Reading, PC Games, Roleplaying Games (Fantasy), Cooking (Vegetarian Food), watching Movies with friends.

Sports: Rowing and Swimming, Occasional Workout, Yoga.

Further Interests: History, Paleontology, Astronomy, Nature and Wildlife, Human Sexuality, Erotic Art.

First contact with erotic media at the age of 12 (finding Dad's magazines in the basement), first erotic softcore movie watched at the age of 16 (Emmanuelle in Tibet), first erotic comics and stories created at the age of 17, first hardcore movie seen at the age of 19, first cyber sex at the age of 20, first contact with internet pornography at the age of 21, first sexual encounter with an actual female at 23, resulting in a long term relationship that ended after 6 years.

Experiences with:

Age Play
Anal Sex
Ass Play
Blindfolding
Bondage (light, e.g. handcuffs)
Candle Wax
Caning
Collar and lead/leash
Consensual Nonconsent
Costumes & Dressing-up
Cunnilingus
Degradation
Discipline
Dominance/Submission (Dom)
Erotic Roleplay (Boss/Secretary or Intern, Daddy/Daughter or Babysitter, Doctor/Nurse or Patient, Lord/Maid, Porn Casting Director/Applying Starlet, Intruding Burglar/Horny Housewife, Teacher/Student)
Face Fucking
Foot Massage
Hair Pulling
Humiliation
Ice Cubes
Intimate Massage
Multiple Orgasms
Obedience Training
Online Play
Oral Sex
Orgasm Denial
Paddling
Pussy Worship
Rough Sex
Sadism
Spanking
Talking Dirty
Writing Erotica

(based on the fetish list of the fetlife community)

You can call me Vincent. It's a nickname I have been given in real life as well, due to some similarities between me and van Gogh (eccentric, moody, sometimes suicidal and overall artsy).

I'm looking forward to meeting you in the chatrooms and receiving your feedback.

Location

Germany

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
1Following
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Young Women In Schoolgirl Outfits And Uniforms (cheerleader, Sexy Nurse, French Maid, Girlscout....), Pigtails, Black And White Lingerie, BDSM, Erotic Roleplay, Oral Sex, Tenderness And Sensuality, Intimate Massage, Cuddling, Caressing And Kissing..

Contact Author

Contact VincentS1980 by clicking here.