• Authors
  • NerdOwl

NerdOwl

I am stubborn. I hold a grudge over things I probably shouldn't. I am loyal and probably over sensitive to minor things. I talk too much and have gotten in trouble more than once for my flippant tongue.

I am above average in intelligence, but not smart enough to have had a 4.0. I know my worth in the world.

I am a sub. I have yet to find anyone who can pin me down and keep me there under full obedience.

As young as I am, I look even younger. Don't let that fool you, though. Seeing as the universe loves irony it saw fit to stuff the mind and maturity level of a twenty-year-old into the body of an eighteen-year-old. Go figure.

I love reading, writing, comic books, video games, any vehicle that can claim classic status, and anything to do with history--Russian history to be precise. Russian royalty to be spot on. Oh, and photography.

Book: The Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind. Check it out.

Color: Crimson--no I'm not a "twi-hard". God forbid. Crimson is simply the only color I can see on a vehicle and not cringe. That and black.

Season: Winter, because of the landscapes.

Number: 13. Classic cliche for the kid that wants to be different, yeah?

Animal: Dogs and anything not a bug.

Hobbies: Mediocre photography, obsessive reading and scattered writing, camping, mountain biking, and horseback riding.

I am a virgin only in theory, if you catch the drift.

Location

Texas

Member Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Following
9My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Bdsm Affection

Contact Member

Contact NerdOwl by clicking here.