steve8392

I'm Steve, a sane, straight, professional, businessman with a nice lifestyle and a good sense of humor. I'm told that I am reasonably attractive and I keep myself fit and in good shape. I am bright , articulate and charming, however I have a slightly darker side too. I'm a typical "Alpha", and thus a Dom male (I am not a switch or sub), who seeks a sub woman (or couple with sub-woman and/or woman with cuck husband), who enjoys being treated like a lady outside the bedroom (ie by a well dressed, attentive, attractive gentleman with nice car, hotels, drinks, dinner etc) but craves her Dom master to gently and covertly tease and test her outside, and then treat her like the sub slut she wants and needs to be, once inside the bedroom. Mature women dressed in stockings and high heels are my biggest turn on, especially if they love posing outdoors preferably with two or more men. Car park sex is great and if you want to be watched then drop me a line.

Location

South East England

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
14Following
62My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Mature Women Dressed In Stockings And High Heels Are My Biggest Turn On, Especially If They Love Posing Outdoors Preferably With Two Or More Men.

Contact Member

Contact steve8392 by clicking here.