• Authors
  • joshslaineybug

joshslaineybug

I was born and raised in Texas and have lived in the Western part of the U.S. for about 8 years now. I am engaged to be married soon and am looking very much forward to that.

My fiance is a very handsome, sexy, kind, and wonderful man and Daddy to my Little. We are deeply in love and aren't looking for anything here beyond reading stories and posting stories.

I love fishing, the outdoors, big trucks, and many things country. I am also a geeky nerdy type as well and I find geeks and nerds just as sexy as I do cowboys.

I love Jane Austen, Phantom of the Opera, Emily Bronte, and a variety of other operas, authors, and books.
I love various kinds of music such as country, rock and roll, classical, opera, heavy metal, alternative, hick hop, celtic, and fantasy style music.
I also love to game. I like Dungeons and Dragons, Pokemon, Pac-Man, Frogger, Crazy Taxi, Dominoes, Spades, BS, Spider Solataire, Space Invaders and a variety of other games.

I also love to make and look at artwork of various kinds. I also like to write on occasion although I don't do it very often, and I have to be in the mood to write.

I'm a Pinner, a Facebooker, and have profiles on FetLife as well as Collarme. I like various other social sites as well such as Meetme and GaiaOnline.

I have various fetishes and dynamics in my life that I like to write about. One of my favorite kinds of erotica to read and also write is involving creatures such as dragons and tigers. The other kind of erotica that I enjoy are ones involving Daddies and Littles although I am not interested in incest and any form of it is very much a turn-off to me.

Location

United States

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
4Following
13My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Daddies And Littles Relationships

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact joshslaineybug by clicking here.