• Authors
  • WayneJ

WayneJ

With grateful appreciation to Literotica, I share with you my fantasies and stories regarding, exhibition, incest, wife-swapping, voyeurism, some non-concentual and group sex fantasies. I enjoy reading and writing about my fantasies as it allows me another outlet to live/re-live them. As you will no doubt find, my incest fantasies will most often involve one major character, my sister, Jacquee. While I have not physically acted out my fantasies with her with the exception of youthful petting and “fooling around” they have been a mainstay in my erotic thoughts throughout my life. I recently, but briefly, shared some of my thoughts with her and as time advances I hope to gather the strength to fully share with her more of my feelings with her. I suppose you could say I am truly in love with her. I hope that you will enjoy my stories, as I am new at writing stories, so any feedback, story ideas, are appreciated. Now...just set back and enjoy my stories, and if by some wondrous miracle Jacquee reads my stories we shall be able to set down and discuss them in full. If that happens I will sharew wwith you the end results.




Location

North of FLordia and souyth of Maine

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Catholic Uniforms, Cheerleading Uniforms

Contact Author

Contact WayneJ by clicking here.