• Authors
  • Celia62

Celia62

I enjoy sharing my experiences, however for the protection my myself and the people that I have shared love and sex with, I never refer to myself or them by their real names or places and will change much of my stories to protect them whilst keeping the essence of the experience.

Many of the stories are pure fiction as this is where the skill of writing comes in. Please do not ask for any real details as I will not give them. This is about me writing and sharing with you all and I welcome comments even negative ones so long as they are not aimed at patronising me or criticising my lifestyle. What I will tell you about the real me is that I have had a long marriage with good and bad times, as with partners I have had good and bad ones, the bad ones do not deserve time writing about them. I am a very diverse person sexually and how far I will go depends very much on the person I am with, partners are often shocked at how far I will take things. At different times I have been a blonde, brunette and a red-head as well as shocking pink. I change my looks to suit my moods, people who I have worked with have rarely been allowed to glimpse the real me, they have just seen a conservative well mannered lady. I do enjoy most kinks and sexual acts. Yes I do get turned on writing about my experiences and stories, I love to masturbate regularly and enjoy watching a partner masturbate for me. I feel if we do not use our bodies and exercise their functions we will lose the use of them.

Location

Uk

Gender

Genderqueer

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
1Followers
5My Comments

More About Me

Age

65

Orientation

Pansexual

Fetishes

Many

Contact Author

Contact Celia62 by clicking here.