• Authors
  • Aisla

Aisla

Hi there. So you've taken the time to look and see what I tell about myself. Well, I am a 25 year old girl who enjoys writing, roleplaying and a lot of other goofy stuff.

I do hope you, the reader, enjoys the stories as much as I enjoy writing them, and so I ask you for some feedback, and perhaps even a vote, if you have a moment to spare. Criticism is my most favoured feedback, as that makes me learn to write better stories for you :)
And if you include your email, I will ALWAYS reply. (Just remember one rule, silly questions ask for silly answers ;) )

Currently I am working on the Mystery series, when I am done with those, I will try and go deeper into the shadow side of erotica, or perhaps even before, depending on my time.

Also, I would like to start really writing for you, my readers, something you would like to see written, fiction or reality. Tell me about it and I will see what I can do. Be my inspiration.

If you are offended by my work, I regret this, but IMHO you should not be reading stories on this site. There is no need for threats and harassment, thus I have turned off the option to send annonymous feedback. It's a shame that in this day and age, on such a site, there is need for censorship.


~Aisla~

Location

UK

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Light Bdsm, Lingerie, Fantasy (in Many Forms And Ways)

Contact Author

Contact Aisla by clicking here.