• Authors
  • davidwatts

davidwatts

davidwatts suggested reading material...

My personal favorite is "Emily Goes Door to Door" and even people who don't care for the category have enjoyed that. The Emily series as a whole is something I'm very proud of.

My most neglected story is "Take A Picture" which for whatever reason did not get read by many people. The ones that read it liked it judging by the vote score, but for some reason it slipped past a lot of people.

My least favorite story is the "Nancy Porter's Journal" series. I had a little computer problem midway through writing it, and I never really was able to get it right. The third chapter of that one, the Pam Grier episode, I think is very good. The other chapters are hit and miss, and maybe someday I'll take the series down and redo it to make it a tighter read.


Reader alert!!!

If you are looking for stories where the sex starts in the third paragraph, you should look elsewhere. I prefer the seduction over the actual act and like to attempt to get the reader interested in the characters before they start exchanging bodily fluids.

Many of my stories take place in the early 1970's. Besides Summer 1970, Fall 1970 and Summer 1971, Rose Liked to Watch also take place during that time. I prefer writing about characters that are less than perfect, much like myself and possibly you. Natural women are also a common theme in many of my tales.

Hopefully you will find that my stories involve some character development and while they may take a little time in getting to the destination, I hope that the trip is worthwhile.

Thanks to all who read and vote, and I will try and respond to all who take the time to comment. While I appreciate all those who write, please don't be shy about giving me a way to respond to you. I don't harass or retaliate against anyone who comments or critiques.

2005 Valentine's Day Contest: Second Runner-up Story - "Thank You for the Days". A special thank you to those who made it possible.

2005 Winter Holiday Contest: Second Place Story - "Norman the Cat".

2008 Earth Day Contest. First place story - "Frost Heaves"

Location

New York

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
367Followers
9Following
1My Favorites
112My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Women

Contact Author

Contact davidwatts by clicking here.