• Authors
  • seduzione

seduzione

A bit about me...love reading literotica stories. I'm a huge fan of role switching mid-session during sex, with the girl taking charge in the beginning only to have the guy suddenly take charge in the middle. I'm a admitted voyeur...love listening to/watching ppl together. Like the suspense of being blindfolded and the helpless feeling from being tied down, but I don't like really being dominated to the extreme. Have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me, I must confess: I am the type of person who should not be allowed to have a webcam. ;) Also, I love breasts..touching them, looking at them, etc...my favorites are the not too small, not too large...around a 36C, which is a measurement you'll see reflected often in my stories. Other than my fascination with a woman's chest, I'm completely straight.

Enjoy any of my stories you may decide to read, and feedback is always welcome. I have a guy now who knows exactly the right things to say to push all of my buttons and to share my fantasies with, so maybe I'll get into the creative trend again and write some more stories soon, because lord knows I have plenty thoughts in my head now thanks to him ;)

Location

USA

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
10Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Breasts, Blindfolding, Seduction, Romance, And Many Others ;)

Contact Author

Contact seduzione by clicking here.