• Authors
  • KnightlySeducer

KnightlySeducer

Thank you for your feedback, I truly read and consider each constructive comment on my stories. I am amused, however, by the haters on this forum. Literotica has many different threads for the diverse nature that is humanity, so if what I write is not your cup of tea you are free to go elsewhere. Don’t like a topic I cover, - leave and read something you like. Turned off by an act I depict, - there’s lots more stories by others to which you can go. My kink is not your thing, - I’m not forcing you to read anything.
You calling me names or threatening not to read my stuff is beyond silly. Use a bit of imagination and proper words in complete sentences for your insults; and I promise a full refund of what you paid to read my “crap.” The worst haters, if you will check, have not even attempted to submit anything to Literotica. Not one has a story posted, not a single word.
Peace to all, may each of you enjoy life as it thrills you, however you identify and with whomever you like, in a manner you both (or all) enjoy. Close-minded, “normal” people scare me – I guess they’re here too.

Location

Earth

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
151Followers
1Following
11My Comments
7Series Published

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact KnightlySeducer by clicking here.