• Authors
  • Sexy_Mike

Sexy_Mike

Well I'm writing this to my readers.

Gah. You still don't get it. My story is TRUE. Yes, I know I'm not all that great at writing, and no, we are not "characters" We are real people to which this happened.

You should figure that out by now, since you DO read the top part of the story, right?

And yes, I do have an 11" member that I am very proud of. And no, sorry, I'm taken.

Fun Fact: When I started putting in things about my sister (incest catagory) I got about 2x the reads in a matter of days. SOME people don't like to read the whole story, I'm afraid.

And to my "hooked" reader, I thank you for reading it all the way through this far, and I hope that you will continue to read on. There was quite an interesting turn of events after the cabin got flooded with me, Erin, Allie, and my parents.

Spoiler: No, my parents did not get into the incest. Sorry.


Now that THAT is covered, I'd like to say that yes, I will write a few fictional stories. But that will be for later. But later might be in 2 days, 2 months, or 2 years. Who knows? Stick around and find out. ;)

Location

Washington

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
47Followers
1My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Nymphs

Contact Author

Contact Sexy_Mike by clicking here.