Tonight It's Your Turn

Story Info
She gets a ride home with the wrong guy.
1.4k words
4.12
119.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around, and bit her lip. She didn't like this street. There were no lamp posts anywhere. The only light there was, came from the windows of a few bars, and two or three shops with questionable merchandise.

Groups of people were hanging out here and there, people who looked sinister and potentially dangerous. Teens with rags around their heads, and sunglasses in the middle of the night. Women in short skirts and high heels, discussing money with strange men. Sometimes they would come to an agreement, and disappear into some dark alley.

She walked down the street, feeling uncomfortable. She could feel some people following her with their eyes. She walked faster, all the time trying to look as if she had a place to go to, and in a hurry to get there.

A guy left his gang and was walking towards her. She felt a sting of fear, and ran into a bar called The Black Cat. She walked up to the bar and ordered a drink, sat down, and sipped her drink, trying to calm down.

"Something wrong?"

She turned around to face the man who had talked to her. It was a man in his early 40'ies, nicely dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt. He had a nice face with kinds eyes, the kind of face that made you trust him immediately. He was your typical boy-next-door.

"I'm OK," she said, smiling a little. "It's just so... I don't like this part of town."

"It's a bit shady," he agreed. "Forgive me for saying so, but a woman like yourself shouldn't be walking these streets alone at this time of night."

"I have to," she explained. "I don't have enough money to take a cab."

He looked thoughtful.

"Where are you heading?" he asked.

"Asher avenue," she said.

He nodded, as if this settled some arguing he had gone through inside his head.

"I'm going to Boshe street, myself," he said. "If you want, I can give you a ride downtown. At least you'll get a little closer to home, and you won't have to walk through these streets..."

"Thank you!" she said, with relief. "That would be great!"

She finished her drink, and followed him out to his car.

"Buckle up," he said, and fastened his own seat belt.

They drove off. He chatted about this and that, and it took a while before she noticed that they were going the wrong way.

"Ehm... this isn't the way to Asher avenue, she said.

"I need to fill up the gas," he said. "The tank's almost empty. It will only take a minute."

But instead of stopping at the gas station, he drove into the industrial area, and parked on a dark, empty parking place next to a closed down factory.

"Why are we stopping here?" she asked.

He turned to her, taking off his seat belt.

"You didn't really think I'd drive you home for free, did you?" he said.

"I only have $1,50," she said. "You can have that..."

"I don't want your money," he interrupted her, leaned over her body, and locked the car door.

"What... what do you want?" she said, biting her lip.

"I want you to be a little friendly," he said. "That's all. Relax. I'm not gonna hurt you. Gimme a little kiss..."

She tried to get out of her seat belt, but he grabbed her hands. The grip didn't hurt her, but she could feel his strength.

"You're not getting out of this car until I'm satisfied," he said. "It's up to you if you want this to be pleasant or not. Now, kiss me, dammit!"

She closed her eyes, and with a look of disgust, she puckered her lips and kissed his lips.

He let go of her hands, and took hold of her hair, held her head and kissed her hungrily, invaded her mouth, and tasted it, drank out of it, and licked every part of the cavity.

He moved one hand down to her belly, slid it under her blouse, pinched the skin lightly, then moved the hand up to her breast. She broke free from the kiss with a protesting sound.

"Come on," he said. "Be a little sweet to me. Gimme a little loving..."

She winced, but didn't try to stop him when he pulled up her blouse and bra, and cupped his hand around her right breast, kneading it, rolling the nipple between his fingers. He kissed and licked his way down her neck, down to her breast. He took the nipple in his mouth, nibbled it, sucked on it, bit carefully into it. She let out a moan, and blushed.

This hadn't been a moan of complaint, but out of lust, and she knew that he had noticed that. He looked up at her and grinned.

"That's more like it!" he whispered, and moved his hand down under her skirt, fingered her pussy through her panties.

"No!" she cried, and tried to push him away. "You mustn't!"

"Who do you think you're kidding?" he said. "You want it. You know you want it. I know you want it!"

He slid his hand inside her panties, and shoved a finger up inside her wet pussy. She gasped for breath.

"You want it!" he grinned. "You want it BAD!"

"No... please..."

She fumbled with the lock of the seat belt, got it off, but before she could attack the lock of the door, he touched something next to her seat, and the whole car seat tipped backwards. He got on top of her, pressing her down against the seat, holding her down with his body. He pulled her arms above her head and held them there with one hand, while he ripped her panties apart with his other hand. He parted her legs with his knee, opened his fly, and let out his hard dick. With one mighty thrust, he penetrated her, and sank to the bottom of her pussy.

She squirmed and tried to get away, but he held her down and thrust his full length into her tight opening, again and again.

"Just how I like 'em," he whispered, a little out of breath from pounding her. "Tight and wet and willing!"

She opened her mouth to protest, to say that she was NOT willing, but he covered her mouth with his own, and kissed her again. This time, he was more sensual, luring her tongue to respond to his, and matching its movements with the thrusts of his pelvis.

Her arms stopped trying to push him away, instead she lay there, taking him in, all of him, every inch of his hard dick, moaning.

"Yeah, you like this, don't you?" he whispered. "You're about to come, aren't you? Come on then, baby! Cum for me!"

And she couldn't resist it. She disliked his way of talking to her, she hated his way of forcing himself upon her like this, but his dick was constantly rubbing against her G-spot, and her body didn't care how rude this guy was; her body only reacted to the stimula it was getting from that hardworking cock inside of her, and she felt herself cramping up in a strong orgasm, that made her lift her thighs and arch towards him, to get more, to feel his cock even deeper. She had tears in her eyes.

All of a sudden, he pulled out of her , sat up, grabbed her neck, and pulled her up to a sitting position.

"Open your mouth!" he ordered, jerking off rapidly.

She didn't have the guts nor the energy to fight him. She opened her mouth, just as the first jets of sperm flew at her. She got most of it in her mouth, but some landed on her face, and she closed her eyes to protect them.

He groaned, and pushed the head of his cock in between his lips, shooting his load into her mouth. When he was done, he took hold of her hair and pulled her head backwards, which forced her to swallow the sperm in her mouth or choke on it.

He let go of her, and got back in the driver's seat. She straightened her clothes, and got the seat back in its position. When she put the seat belt back on, he handed her a handkerchief.

"Thanks," she said, and wiped the cum off her face.

He started the car, and drove out into the street, heading right.

"Did you like it, honey?" she asked.

"I loved it!" he said. "It was great!"

"Next time, we'll do MY fantasy," she said.

"The one about the uniform?" he asked.

"Mmmm-hmmm!" she said, and took the lipstick out of her purse to freshen up.

He turned left for Boshe street.