August 2000 Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary's fantasy, and her brother's cock.
1.7k words
4.56
113.6k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I write this, I'm trying to remember what thoughts went through my mind as I walked out of Mary's parents' house on that hot and humid August evening. I had gone to the house earlier in the evening to tutor my girlfriend's younger brother while she was at her class at the local college. Mark and I had finished our math work, and I was hanging around waiting for the time to go pick up Mary at the college. I began thinking about making love to Mary. Mark had left the room, and returned wearing Mary's miniskirt and blouse, with his blond hair tucked behind his ears, just like Mary wore her hair, and with her makeup on his eyes and lips. The resemblance was stunning, and when he had asked me what I would do if it were Mary standing in front of me, I hadn't hesitated. I kissed him, and asked him to undress for me. When I saw him wearing the black thong bikini that I had given Mary earlier that summer, smiling Mary's irresistible smile, I was lost. We made love on the couch. I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, then, as I masturbated in front of him, Mark had kissed me, and I came as his finger fucked my ass, just as Mary had fingered my ass many times that summer. As I left the house, hurrying to meet Mary at the college, Mark whispered to me, "Next time, I want you to fuck me like you fuck my sister."

So, I ask myself now, three years later, what was I thinking as I left the house and walked to my car, on my way to meet Mary, the taste of her brother's cock on my lips? In truth, I don't remember thinking about much at all except that I was going to be late to meet Mary. In retrospect, that seems extraordinary: I had just had sex with her brother; it was the first time I had ever had sex with another man; and such wonderful sex it was. I was in some sort of shock, I suppose, for the enormity of what I had done didn't register in my conscious thoughts.

I drove to the college. Mary was waiting outside, talking with a girlfriend. As I arrived, she ran down the stairs and got into the car. She leaned over and kissed me then smiled her sweet smile at me.

"Hi baby," I said. "How was class?"

"O.k.," she answered. I got through the boring bits by thinking about fucking you tonight."

As I drove, I glanced over at Mary. She was wearing a white t-shirt, and short blue running shorts. I took in her legs, and her slim body, and her pretty face. I smiled back.

"Strange. I've been thinking about the same thing," I said.

"So you must be as horny as me," she said. Her hand reached out to my leg and her fingers slid up into my shorts and held my cock. We drove the few minutes back to her house with my cock hard in her hand.

As we went in the house, I momentarily expected to see Mark still stretched out on the couch with Mary's bikini panties around his ankles, and his cock still glistening from the cum I had sucked from it. But the house was dark. "Look's like Mark's gone out," Mary said.

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Undress," she said.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head, and slid down my shorts. My cock pointed up toward her, inviting her to reach out and hold it in her hand. "Your turn," I said.

Mary lifted off her t-shirt, showing me her tiny breasts. Then, as she always did, she turned away from me and slowly pulled her shorts and panties down over her beautiful ass. I stepped behind her, and slid my cock in the crack of her ass, and reached around her to hold her breasts. I kissed the back of her neck and along her shoulders. "Kneel on the bed, baby," I said, "I want to fuck you."

"Not tonight," she replied. "The house is empty. We can fuck wherever we want. I want to fuck you by the pool."

She stepped away from me, and opened the draw where she kept her swimsuits. There, on the top of the pile, was the black bikini I had stripped from her brother's body earlier that evening. She pulled on the thong panties, and handed me my shorts. I put them back on and she took my hand, leading me through the house to the pool. She turned off the lights on the deck by the pool, and in the darkness arranged some cushions on a poolside chair. She pulled down my shorts, and whispered, "Sit down." Mary climbed on the chair, facing me, her legs spread either side of mine. With one hand she held my hard cock, and with other pulled her thong to one side. She guided my cock into her pussy and lowered herself on me, her breasts against my chest, her mouth seeking mine.

I sat back in the chair as Mary fucked me, her body moving rhythmically up and down on my cock. She sighed softly with the rhythm of her movements. My hands moved over her legs, her back, her ass. I fingered her ass gently, pushing against her as she sat down on my cock, withdrawing my finger as she pushed up.

"Hmmm," she sighed, "I've been waiting all summer to fuck you out here. I sometimes come out here after my parents go to bed, and masturbate. I imagine that someone is looking and watching me, and I spread my legs wider so he can see my fingers in my pussy."

Mary's words caused my cock to jump as though a shock had gone through it. She had never before told me about her fantasies. I pictured her sitting in the dark playing with herself.

"May be someone's there now," I said, "stroking his cock as he watches us fuck."

She moaned. "Yes," she said. "Tell me more about this guy."

"He's wearing only shorts, which he's pulled down below his cock. He's about my build -- maybe a little slimmer -- with long blond hair. He's standing rubbing his hard cock with his right hand, staring at your back as he plays with himself."

Mary moaned, and her movements became faster. "What more does he do?"

"He's sliding off his shorts. He's now completely naked. He's stepping out of the shadow towards us."

"Tell me about his cock," she panted. "Describe it for me."

"It's big, bigger than mine. It's very hard and straight, and it's glistening. It's very pretty. He's stroking it as he walks towards us."

"What's he going to do?"

"He's standing right behind you now, looking at your ass as it moves up and down. He's holding his cock towards your ass. He's going to fuck your ass as I fuck your pussy."

As I spoke, I put my finger deep inside Mary's ass, and felt her clench against it. At once, she came with a huge crash, her whole body tightening as she thrust hard against my cock and my finger. Her spasms brought on my orgasm as I imagined watching the guy with the big cock fucking her. We both cried out loudly as the pleasure washed over us.

Slowly, her body relaxed, and she collapsed on my chest. I held her to me, and stroked her hair. I didn't speak. I was thinking how I had described the guy watching us, and how excited that had made her. I wondered whether she had noticed how excited it had made me.

After several minutes, I spoke. "I like hearing your fantasies. I'd like to hear more."

"Are you sure", she replied, "Fantasies can be dangerous things."

"What do you mean?," I asked, although I thought I knew what she meant.

"Fantasies reveal your real desires. It's not easy to face up to your real desires. And it's not easy for those you love to know about them."

I thought about her choice of words -- "those you love." As I was thinking about what she might mean, Mary sat up and looked at me. Her expression was serious, and for the first time since I had met her I sensed a sadness in her. But then she smiled her brilliant smile, and leaned over and kissed me. "Tell me against how big his cock was," she said.

"Soooo big," I laughed, holding my hands wide to show the unnatural size of our imaginary lover.

"Wow," she said, "too big for us to handle!"

We stood up, and went back into the house. In her bedroom, Mary stripped off her black bikini panties and handed them to me. I put them to my face and smelled her on them. "Keep them tonight," she said. "Put them under your pillow so you dream of me all night."

I took them. I kissed her goodnight, and left her bedroom. I walked down the corridor towards the front door. As I passed Mark's room I noticed the door was ajar. I walked past, heading to the front door and my car. As I reached the front door, I stopped. I turned back, and walked to his door. I pushed it open. The room was dark, but I could see Mark was there in bed. I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hi," I said, quietly. "Hi," he replied. I pulled back the sheet covering his body. He was naked, except for some black panties. My hand reached inside his panties for his cock. There, in the dark, I masturbated him, my lips on his. He came quickly, his cum spurting over his panties. I took his cock in my mouth as it softened, tasting his cum, then kissed him again. I pulled down Mark's cum-soaked panties and put them in my pocket next to his sister's.

"I watched you fucking Mary," he said. "I want you to fuck me like that."

"I will," I said.

"When?"

"Soon. Sweet dreams, baby."

I left his room and let myself out of the house. I drove home thinking Mark's cock in the cute black panties, and about the guy with the big cock fucking Mary' ass as I held her in my arms.

[TO BE CONTINUED]