Shawn the Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
He is imprisoned by an older woman.
2.5k words
4.08
62k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear God, how had I missed this? I started this company 10 years ago with my uncle and now after years of flourishing, it is on the point of bankruptcy. Goddamn his snively son, Derek! I trusted that son of a bitch, I trusted him! God, I even fucked him, right here on this desk. One drunken night of celebrating the best sales year in our history, just fucked the pimply-faced grinning teenager right on top this very desk. God damn, what an idiot I’ve been.

Holy shit, now I’ve killed him! With the engraved letter opener his father gave to me on the anniversary of signing the initial sales contract. Some goddamned whiz kid accounting expert, he turned out to be, the son of a bitch bled me dry behind my back. Then he had the balls to come on to me even as I confronted him with the printouts.

Well, thank God the secretary has already gone for the day. Now, what the hell do I do with this body? The plant is empty at this hour, maybe a forklift? God, I don’t know what to do.

Oh my God, someone is ringing the service entrance bell! What a delivery at this hour? Okay, I have to go answer the door and find out what this is about; I’m turning off the recorder now, but for just a moment. I will continue this story, hopefully this will help me sort out what I need to do to salvage this disaster.

I must get a hold of myself, have I just made an already horrific situation worse? There was a young man at the service entrance door to see Harvey about a job application. I told him Harvey, the building superintendent, had already left for the day. He introduced himself as Shawn and apologized for the interruption. I could tell by the way he looked at me, he knew I was not just an employee.

Although, God knows I must have looked a sight. My favorite gray pinstriped suit rumpled, the translucent pink blouse stained and both my stockings torn. My hair spilling out of my typically severe bun, hair in my face, I had to keep sweeping out of the way. It was only when I noticed him checking me out, I’d realized what I mess I was from having struggled with Derek earlier. How I escaped being covered in his blood, I’ll never know.

I do not know what possessed me to lie to this young man. The fact that he is so young and handsome, or could it be hysteria and stress, that made me say I could get an application for him now. I let him into the building and locked the door behind him. He looks so strong. Shawn is a rather tall, well built man; in I’d say his late 20’s, with a truly disarming smile.

I made some excuses about needing to go further into the plant to find a job application and he is now sitting in my outer office waiting on me to return with an application. There is no one here but Derek’s corpse and the two of us.

I’ve got to stop this hysterical giggling. I really must calm down and think this out. Did I bring Shawn into this for assistance in disposing of the body? Or is it something more? I cannot stop thinking about how handsome he looks in just a simple gray t-shirt and jeans. His thighs practically bulge at the seams as he sits there waiting on my return. Oh, God, he just touched himself, there…oh, my. Why am I so aroused?

I’m sitting here at my desk, a dead body on the floor, speaking into a recorder while watching a young man adjust himself through a plate glass one way mirror and getting excited about it, am I insane?

I am losing my mind; I just pressed the emergency lock down button. We are now locked into the plant for the next 24 hours until the security system disengages the lock sequence. I just need to slow things down. I need to think. I need to dispose of this body!

I want to fuck this young man!

He’s standing up now, the noise of the bolt sliding into place, certainly got his attention. He’s trying the door. He’s back is turned to me, so I can’t see his face.

This office and anteroom are “safe rooms”, meaning they are impervious to penetration or assault. Ironic as it sounds, Derek is the one that suggested “safe rooms” for plant operations. These rooms are also sound proofed. There is an intercom system, but it’s been down for weeks now waiting on replacement parts. I see his mouth moving, but I cannot hear what he is saying. There is also, a phone on the side table next to the chair he was sitting in.

I am just sitting here, locked in my office with a dead body, watching this young man pacing on the other side of a one way mirrored wall. Why, am I doing this?

Of course, I am the only one that knows there are secret passages between these two rooms and a tunnel that leads to the outside directly into an underground garage. I figured keeping a car there, gassed and ready to go was also a good safety precaution, considering the nature of this business.

I will have to call him. Goddamn, what do I say? Oh my, he’s adjusting himself again. He must be nervous or maybe he’s scared? Oh, the thought of him being scared, just made me wet. Oh, God!

I am going to call him now.

“Shawn, this is Dorthea Grayson, the owner of this business, Grayson Industries. Do you want to know what is going on?”

“Yes, please, ma’m…Ms. Grayson, please…”

“I’ve locked the plant down and it will stay in lock down for the next 24 hours. I just need time to think. And you will help me do that, do you understand?”

“Yes, ma’m…I ..well…”

“Shawn, shut up!”

Why am I being so curt with him and why is this making me even more wet, I can feel myself clutching inside, wanting to cum. I am just going to go with this whatever it is we have time now.

“Shawn, be quiet.”

Now he’s just standing there facing the mirror, head down, he can’t seem to make up his mind what to do with his hands. Its obvious he’s restless and nervous, maybe even scared. God, scared!

“Shawn, disrobe now!”

Oh my God, why did I just say that? Oh my God, what a power rush!

“Ms. Grayson, ma’m…please.”

“Shawn, you see the vents all along the baseboards?”

“Yes, ma’m…I…”

“Shut up! Shawn!”

“I have my finger on a button that once pressed will release a colorless, odorless gas into the air that is designed to disable anyone in the room. Do you understand? A simple yes or no will suffice.”

Lies, upon lies. Oh my! This is such a thrill.

“Yes” he says. Now I can see that he is actually trembling!

“Disrobe now, Shawn!”

I am absolutely enthralled by the “show” before me. My God, did he just wipe away a tear? I am absolutely squirming in this chair. He’s removed his t-shirt to reveal a broad, hairless chest. His skin is lightly tanned golden brown, his nipples are taut little dark brown points. He has amazing arms, well-developed biceps and wonderfully large hands.

“Take your hair down Shawn!”

He reaches up to take the ponytail down and his raven black hair falls to his shoulders. He’s looking at me! I know he can’t see me but I get my first really good look at his startlingly blue eyes. He is terrified!

I have to take off these soaked panties. I need to get more comfortable. Oh hell, I have a change of clothes here, why not just get naked? I’m now reduced to biting my lip to stop laughing hysterically. I am insane, I must be. Oh wait, let me cover this body first. Nothing like a corpse to kill the thrill! Damn, bit my lip hard enough that time to draw blood, oh my, it is rather tasty.

Now I’m sitting naked in my chair, a plush towel under my naked ass, a corpse covered by a Persian rug on the floor just feet away, watching a studly young man take his clothes off!

“Continue!” I bark. I cover the phone while I giggle.

Again he sets the phone down and takes off his brown leather boots. He is so powerful and graceful he removes his boots one at time while standing on the opposing foot. He doesn’t even need to sit down to do it. Amazing! He looks in the direction of the mirror, I’m sure he’s figured out by now that he is being observed through the mirror.

Now he unbuttons his jeans and turns his back on me! As soon as I see his bare ass, I know why, no undies for him! Finally, he stands with his back to the mirror totally naked, his clothes and boots strewn around him on the floor.

“Pick up your clothes, Shawn, fold them and put them in the chair, now!”

Oh my! I can get such a good look at the way his muscles ripple under his skin, mere glimpses of his cock as he moves this way and that, bending and reaching, folding and placing his clothes onto the chair.

“Shawn, stay as you are and hold your cock in your hands.”

He hesitates, until I say “Now!”

“I want you to stroke yourself into an erection before you turn around and face me, er..I mean the mirror.”

“Ma’m….”

“Shut up! Shawn! Jack off! I know you know how…Do it, now!”

His shoulders are shaking; again, he wipes his face. Then he takes hold of his cock and starts running one hand up and down the shaft, while the other hand holds the base.

“Okay, maybe you need some inspiration. Watch the TV mounted on the wall in the corner, I’ll put in a porno tape. Just a moment and do not get used to these kinds of concessions, Shawn, I’m only doing this for my own gratification, not yours!”

I have a whole drawer full of porno tapes confiscated from employees who had thought watching them in the break room during lunch would not get them fired. Right! I just grab the first one and jam it into the VCR. Fortunately, it is a gang rape film. Only a way young girl is the victim. She is totally naked in the first scene being pawed over by 3 big burly biker type guys. Obviously not a natural blonde or real tits but apparently the movie is having the intended effect on Shawn. Or could be the soundtrack.

Just as I can tell his is really into it by the way the muscles in his butt start to clench, I turn the VCR off.

“Turn around now, Shawn! I wait you to cum all over the window.”

Shawn turns to the mirror just as he is about to spout and is close enough he splatters the window with his cum. Oh, my God, what a beautiful cock he has! His hands drop to his sides, his cock slowly descending to his thigh, the tip still dripping creamy cum. Even in this state, I can tell he has a long thick cock the base covered in curly black hair. The black of his hair making his dark pink cock stand out even more. He is not circumcised! His head is down and his breathing is just starting to slow.

“Ms. Grayson, now what do you want me to do?”

“Clean you’re cum off the mirror with your tongue!”

He grimaces but steps forward and begins licking his own cum off the mirror. With his eyes closed he laps away with a deliciously broad hot pink tongue. The way it flattens out on the glass makes me shiver.

All the while he was jerking off and cumming, I was caressing my naked breasts. Lifting them so I could bite my own nipples. Using my free hand to stroke my clit. My legs draped over the arms of the chair. Almost laid back in the chair to allow me access to my cunt. Just as he was cumming, so was I with almost my whole fist crammed into my hot wet pussy while my other hand tugged at my clit.

He sits down in the chair, head still down, resting his hands on the arms of the chair. His big gorgeous cock completely at rest now on his thigh, slowly it drifts down between his legs. I watch this transition, transfixed at the beauty of his cock. I have to let my legs drop down, my feet, still shaking as they hit the floor.

I am stunned to see that he is actually falling asleep in his chair! Typical man!

Okay, I’m fine now, sort of lost it there for a few minutes with a giggle fit. Now that he’s asleep I need to figure out what to do next.

I could just artfully arrange things and bodies to make it look as though Shawn was responsible for Derek’s murder and then just burn the plant down! By the time it was all sorted out I could be sunbathing on a beach in the Caribbean when I was finally found and notified about the tragedy.

Or I could blackmail Shawn into helping me dispose of the body. Just dump it into one of the vats. It would disintegrate in a matter of moments. This is a chemical waste disposal site. Then keep Shawn as a sex slave!

The thought of being able to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted to that luscious body and delectable cock, oh my, I am wet again!

I know I have some sedatives around here somewhere. Of course, I also have a cabinet full of “toys” including restraints. I could sedate him, chain him and use the zap gun to keep him in line.

I could do this!

I could cover this murder up, get this company back on track or just file for bankruptcy and leave it go. I could also, set Shawn up as my very own sex slave!

I could also be certifiably insane!

I turned the recorder off for a while; the clock is counting down now. I managed to sneak in through the secret passageways and administer a shot of sedative while Shawn was still sleeping.

I have so much more to do. Clean up this mess. I managed to dump Derek’s body into one of the vats by myself with the help of a mini forklift and pulleys and chains. I am worn out. I did not actually watch his body being consumed by the chemicals; the sound effects were bad enough.

Now, I have to get Shawn situated and then later get the legal processes started to file bankruptcy. It is going to be a long weekend.

But, at least I can reward my efforts occasionally with using Shawn any way I please.

I am insane!

To be continued? you tell me............