The Club

Story Info
Master tests his slaves together publicly for first time
2.4k words
4.32
33.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on the pavement outside the club, Caretta shivered, the fur coat wrapped about her body doing little to keep out the cold of the windswept night, the dampness of the earlier rain permeating her every pore. Nervous and unsure what the night held she stepped closer to her Master, her hair blowing softly on the breeze to brush his cheek in a soft caress. Glancing at her shivering form he knew it was not just the cold which made her quake, but nor was he inclined to ease her torment. In reality he knew no matter what he shared with her of the night's events she would still have questions, still be apprehensive as she usually was when entering a new situation. He had faith in her ability to handle whatever he demanded of her...already he had made big changes in their life which she had obediently adjusted to, even more, had made a conscious effort to excel and accept for his pleasure.

Their eyes met briefly before he turned back to resume speaking with Gareth, the guest he had invited to accompany them. He knew of Caretta's distaste for the man, and the power that gave him over her. As always he was alert to whatever he could use to challenge her submission, to deepen her humiliation, and strengthen their bond in doing so. Adding a new slave to the mix of their lives had been another exercise he had used to expand their experience and demonstrate her acceptance yet again of his ownership of her, body and soul. She had always feared the addition of a new slave to their lives, and in truth it had not been his intention to actually play this card so soon but opportunity had presented itself and he had seized it. Caretta had never expected the slave of his choice would be male, always assuming any addition would naturally be feminine and female. Despite the surprise his choice had created she had skillfully woven her fellow slave, Clarke, into her thoughts and life, working hard to please her Master in whatever choice he made for them. The process had not been an easy one, nor was it complete even now, but steps would be taken by them all to ensure the success of his plans.

As the line of patrons moved forward to enter the club, Master Tyrone lifted the bag which had been resting at his feet, from the ground and slung it over his shoulder. His other hand was jointly holding the ends of the two leashes, each one connected to a collar around the neck of each slave. Passing through the door the temperature quickly changed from cool to hot, the humid air thickening with smoke and a mixture of assorted perfumes. Both slaves followed their Master, standing quietly when he stopped and turned toward them.

"Remove your coats and hand them to me," he ordered, "and be quick."

Caretta removed her coat quickly though anxiously, as it left her standing vulnerable and exposed in nothing but her black stay ups and stilettos, a state she never enjoyed publicly, even less so when already feeling unsure of herself. The additional company of Gareth and Clarke added to the pressure for her this time. As she passed her coat to Master, Clarke removed his own, folding it and handing it to Master who then checked both garments into the cloakroom, along with his own and Gareth's. Clarke stood naked except for the boots he wore on his feet, his skin shimmering in the dim light of the club. Master Tyrone proceeded to lead the group into the depths of the club, negotiating the crowd with practiced skill as he made his way toward the main room.

On reaching the room he ordered drinks for both himself and his guest Gareth, and taking a seat at a table, indicated the slaves were to remain standing, their leashes still in his hand.

"I do not want you kneeling or sitting at this stage," he explained to both Caretta and Clarke. "I want you both on display where all can observe and inspect as they may wish."

Caretta already knew she was wet, the honey dripping from her bared sex, her nipples erect and hardening in her shame. Clarke stood proudly, managing to control his physical excitement much better than his partner. Using his hand to gesture, their Master released the tethers from his hand and directed them both to face the room, their backs to both Master and guest. Caretta felt his fingers slip between her thighs in the darkness, testing for the wetness he knew he would find, slipping one finger inside her tunnel to draw forth the natural lubricant he could use to probe and explore her arsehole. Trying to remain still, fighting every urge to pull away, Caretta blushed deeply as he delved deep into her body, opening her and playing with her inhibitions, teasing and tantalizing in his lewd exploration.

"Bend!" she heard him order.

She bent forward and spread her thighs slightly as she knew he liked and expected. His fingers continued to dig roughly while another unfamiliar hand caressed the curved contour of her butt suggestively. She could hear her Master talking to someone but was unable to make out the words. Clarke stood beside her, staring into the room as he had already been trained to do until addressed by their Master. Caretta glimpsed from the corner of her eye a hand caressing his cock, lifting his balls and rolling them, stroking him in an attempt to arouse. Master had told him he was never to respond to another's touch unless given permission. Caretta didn't envy him as she knew too well how seductive humiliation could be, and how the touch of a stranger's hand could make one's body betray itself. She admired him for being able to obey so well such a difficult order.

Her Master's voice broke into her disobedient straying of thoughts. "Come, you will both be better use on the platform," he said as he rose to lead them to the raised dais on the far side of the room, Gareth following close behind. As they reached their destination, Master unclipped both leashes from the collars and indicated where he wanted them to lay as he spread out a large fur blanket. "You will both entertain the club patrons by showing us how well you can play with yourselves, bring yourselves to near orgasm, but not cum or touch each other."

With trepidation both slaves lay back on the blanket, opening their thighs to allow better view as their hands began to play. Caretta's slit was already drenched with her flowing juices, the trail leading into the crack of her so recently explored and opened arse. Her fingers shook as did her whole body as she opened her lips, drew the hot, flowing liquid up to moisten her clit as she began to circle the tender nub of flesh. Clarke lay beside her careful not to touch her as he took his cock in one hand while his other caressed and squeezed his balls. Stroking slowly up and down his shaft he quickly came to full hardness, throbbing in moments with the stimulation and the added atmosphere of the whole scene.

A large audience had grown to watch the slaves perform their task, titillated by the obvious difficulty both were beginning to experience with fulfilling their Master's wishes to the best of their ability without actually cumming and risking his displeasure. Caretta strove to please her Master in ways he had taught her, ways he knew humiliated and degraded her in their perceived depravity. Making sure her hand was slick with her own fluids she fisted her open cunt, pushing hard until her hand was completely enveloped by her own flesh and pumping hard to please her Master. Every now and then Master Tyrone would speed things up with a swift stroke of the cane to exposed inner thighs, the glowing redness standing testimony to the painful encouragement.

"Clarke, lick my slavegirl's oozing cunt!!"

Removing her hand as quickly as possible, the nectar dripping from fingertips, Caretta drew in her breathe sharply as Clarke's obedient tongue began to lick up the juices, starting first at floor level in her crack, slowly, teasingly tickling a path to her honey pot, replacing the nectar with a trail of his hot saliva. This was far from pleasurable for Caretta as he began to nibble gently on her clit, causing her to wonder if he were deliberately trying to gain points with their Master by making her lose control. His tongue continued it's torturous play, licking and tasting, dipping inside her open hole to then plant his open mouth over her mound sucking and tormenting all at once. Just as she was about to surrender the fight and lose control, she heard her beloved Master's voice as if from far away. "Would you like to be the first to fuck her?"

Filled with dread she heard a voice respond, Gareth's voice. "Why thank you...I would love to have a sample of that wet pussy."

"Feel free to sample either her cunt or arse, as long as you use a condom...my wanton slut will be pleased and honoured to pleasure you as she will anyone else who wishes to take advantage of the offer, won't you pet?" he purred as a hand caressed her foot. He continued, "Her mouth is off limits as my other slave will be occupying that space throughout, but still bound by his order to not cum. Enjoy gentlemen."

As Clarke moved aside, both slaves faces were pictures of anguish, though for different reasons. Caretta could think of nothing more degrading than to be given to this man and the rest, to provide pleasure in front of a roomful of strangers, while Clarke did not know how he could resist the urge to cum once Caretta's mouth was wrapped around his member teasing him the way he had her with his own lips and tongue. A sharp reminder with the cane across his bare rump made sure Clarke delayed no further as he moved to take his place in his slave partner's mouth, and Gareth spread her legs painfully wider to accommodate his already throbbing erection.

Caretta was grateful for the cock in her mouth as it blocked her view of the man already fucking her like the whore her Master had created her to be. His cock burned deep in her belly, impaling her on it's swollen length, thrusting his shaft painfully into her softness. Pulling out suddenly, he lifted her hips and plunged unceremoniously into her tight arsehole. She groaned around the cock in her throat, the pain in her arse causing her to feel nauseated and faint. Uncaringly Gareth continued, driving his way home in her intimate depths until all she felt was numbness and his expended cock already softening as he pulled out of her surrendering his place to another, and then another, until everyone who wanted to use her body had finished. She no longer cared she was not granted permission to cum. The desire was gone as she was smothered by the weight of her shame and disgust, her defilement at the hands of so many strangers who saw her as nothing more than an insignificant object for their pleasure and use.

Clarke had managed to resist the urge to cum while still remaining hard as demanded and expected. His own urges were tempered by the pity he felt for Caretta's agony and degradation at the hands of a roomful of strangers, under the watchful eye of their Master. As the last man withdrew, Caretta lacked the energy to close her legs or shield herself in any manner, the bruises from her ordeal already beginning to darken the soft flesh of her inner thighs. On Master Tyrone's orders Clarke also withdrew, removing his cock gently from her swollen lips, leaving her laying alone, open and vulnerable to the still lecherous ogling of the surrounding group.

"As you are new to us Clarke, I am not going to expect a huge display from you, but you will fulfill my need for perverse control and use of my property," Master Tyrone silkily explained, "just do as you are bade and enjoy your own release."

Clarke soon began to understand as three men moved toward him. He had never been attracted to men, but knew his Master sought to humiliate and degrade him by having him serve these men in front of everyone. Desire was not necessarily a requisite emotion, or more exact, was an emotion to be played with and extracted to his shame and humiliation.

"I've taken certain precautions so this one time there will be no need to use condoms. Enjoy!" Master encouraged.

As one man pushed him to the floor on his knees, a cock was forced between Clarke's lips as another was pushed aggressively and agonisingly into his arse. He fought the sensation of bile he felt threatening to bubble up from his throat, the disgust he felt at his own defilement in so public an arena. A mouth closed around his own cock, sucking deeply, teasing him with its caress into surrendering despite his own aversion. He realized with dismay and helpless abandon his body had become a tool to be used, just as Caretta had been. As his tormented member exploded into the hot mouth, Clarke saw Caretta witnessing his own ordeal, her face a mixture of fascination and empathy for his predicament. He began in this moment to understand they did share a bond, and a perverse commonality in the pleasure they found in being degraded and defiled for their Master's pleasure.

The cock in his mouth thrust into his throat as it emptied it's load, forcing him to swallow every drop before the man slowly withdrew and slapped him across the face insultingly. He ground his teeth in determination as the cock in his arse thrust deep painfully, forcing his complete submission and defining his utter humiliation. Fucked mercilessly in his virgin opening, he was relieved when the man finally came and withdrew from his body. He felt a trickle of fresh hot cum slip from his hole as he knelt awaiting permission from his Master to rise. He knew in that moment he would love serving this Master, fulfilling his every perverse order, working closely with his teammate to make him proud, and submitting in a way he had only ever dreamed of.