Partridge Family Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Shirley teaches Keith about love.
3.4k words
4.6
75.2k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by ABC. No money is being made and no infringement is intended.

* * * * *

Shirley Partridge lay back in her tub full of bubbles as she savored an all too rare moment of peace and quiet. Being a single mother of five children was difficult enough, but adding to the stress was their hectic travel schedule as they toured around the country in their painted school bus playing concert after concert. They were finally home for a break. Tracy, Christopher, and Danny were staying with their grandparents for a couple of weeks. Laurie was off visiting a friend at the beach leaving only Keith at home. And Keith was out on a date giving Shirley a chance to finally relax. She refilled her glass with wine from a half empty bottle. She normally didn't drink, trying to be a model parent, but felt it would help her unwind.

She closed her eyes as she thought about the events of the past year, their first as a musical singing group. Tracy was now 6 and Christopher 8 and they had grown out of their initial shyness and were now pros on the stage. Danny was still wheeling and dealing at 11 while Laurie was becoming a beautiful young woman. Keith was the one who had matured the most while on the road. Now 17, he had become a man and was wildly popular with girls and women alike. She pictured his face, the way he moved and the sound of his voice. He had certain mannerisms that acutely reminded her of her dead husband. No wonder he was so attractive to the opposite sex. She reminisced about her husband and the steamy relationship they had – it was no accident that they had 5 children. She idly wondered how many women Keith had slept with. Unbidden images of Keith thrusting into a woman unexpectedly flooded her mind. Shirley Partridge snapped open her eyes.

"Too much wine," she told herself.

She stood and stepped out of the bathtub. Picking up a towel, she dried herself off in front of the mirror. She checked out her body. Her breasts were full, still well supported despite having five children. She still had a flat stomach and her hips rounded out her feminine figure. Not bad for thirty-eight she thought to herself. Too bad there's been no man to appreciate what I have.

She heard the front door close. She picked up her bath robe and put it on, tying it loosely around her waist.

"Who's there?" she called out.

"It's just me, Mom," Keith answered.

Shirley walked into the brightly lit family room where Keith sat slumped on the sofa, looking blankly out the window into the night. He was wearing khaki bellbottoms and a print shirt with the top buttons undone. He had grown into a handsome and hot young man. No wonder the girls went crazy over him.

"Didn't you have a date with Susan?" she asked.

"Yes."

"What are you doing home so early? I didn't expect you back for several more hours."

"She wanted to go home early," Keith replied dejectedly.

Shirley sat down next to her son on the sofa. She could tell something was bothering him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she gently asked.

Keith looked up at his mother. When she sat down, her robe had inadvertently, partially fallen open, allowing him to see most of her breast. He knew he shouldn't look, but he couldn't help himself and felt a twitch in his groin. He then saw the look of concern on his mother's face and suddenly realized how beautiful she was. How had he not noticed that before? Something clicked inside him and he decided to confide in his mother.

"I guess I wasn't able to give her what she wanted."

Shirley's mind whirled. Was the girl unhappy with Keith's sexual performance? Did he ejaculate too quickly? Did she not have an orgasm?

"What do you mean?"

"Well, mom, you've always taught me to be a gentleman. After I picked Susan up, she kept bumping into me and standing right against me. I tried to keep a respectable distance but she kept doing it. Then she leaned over and tried to kiss me. I – I didn't know what to do so I pulled away. Then she got mad and wanted me to take her home."

"She made you feel uncomfortable and you didn't know how to take it."

Keith just nodded.

A sudden thought occurred to Shirley as she looked at her son.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

Keith looked down at his feet and shook his head.

"I'm supposed to be some kind of teen idol singing about love and I don't know the first thing about it. And I'm afraid a date will discover this and my reputation will be ruined."

"You mean you've been on all those dates and..."

"Nothing. We never did anything except hold hands. I'm not sure what to do after that, so things never went any further."

Shirley leaned forward and took her son's hands in hers.

"I'm so sorry. But I'm glad you felt you could confide in me."

As she leaned forward, her robe fell open even further giving Keith an eyeful of her full breasts.

"Maybe I could help you," she offered.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we could do some role playing, that is if you don't mind using your dried up old Mom to practice with."

Keith looked down at her breasts under her open robe and back up to her face.

"Dried up? Mom, you're one of the hottest women I've ever seen."

She blushed at his compliment. She had seen Keith admiring her breasts but the wine made her feel so relaxed that she didn't see the harm in it. And she liked the attention. It had been so long since a man had seen them.

"Well, shall we get started?"

"OK, what do I do?"

"Sit next to me."

He moved closer on the sofa so that he was right next to his mother. He could feel the heat coming off of her body and smell the fragrance of the bath soap on her skin. Her robe still hung open and he could see the swell of her breast. His penis started to harden as he looked at his mother.

"The most important thing is to pay attention to the clues a woman gives you. For example, if she leans toward you, that means you can put your arm around her and get closer."

Shirley leaned against Keith as she said this. He put his arm around his mother and pulled her closer. He could feel her breast pressing against his side, arousing him even more.

"Very good." Shirley encouraged. "After you've been doing this for a while you can move on by letting your hands touch 'safe' areas of the body like the arms, neck, and back."

Keith followed her instructions and started to run his hand over her back and up to the nape of her neck. With his other hand he reached over and started rubbing her other arm.

Shirley closed her eyes and leaned her head against her son's shoulder. It felt so good to be held by a man again. She could feel herself getting aroused. A part of her told her that things had already gone too far, but the wine and her own feelings prevented her from stopping Keith.

She opened her eyes and looked up. She could see her son looking down into her own eyes, not as her son, but as a man looks at a woman. She tilted her head back, her mouth parted slightly and closed her eyes, waiting.

Keith looked down at his mother's face. She was so beautiful, so alluring. He was drawn to her and he closed his eyes just as their lips touched tentatively brushing against eachother. He started to kiss her lightly and she responded. The kisses quickly became more urgent and Shirley's mouth was soon hungrily devouring her son's. He couldn't believe he was kissing his mother like this.

But then logic took over and Shirley pushed Keith away.

"Keith honey. This isn't right. I shouldn't be doing this."

Keith felt a stab of disappointment. He had always thought he had an attractive mother, but tonight the blinders had been lifted and he found her so sexually desirable that he would do anything to have her.

"You're probably right, Mom. I'm sure I can figure this out on my own."

Her robe had fallen off her shoulder while they were kissing, leaving one breast almost completely exposed. Keith looked longingly at her breast.

Shirley saw Keith admiring her breast. He was so damn hot. That's when the wine and hormones took over.

"But then again, who better to teach you than me to make sure you get it right. That is, if you want to continue."

"I never wanted you to stop," Keith answered.

"Well then, we'll first cover female anatomy."

She untied and opened her robe so her son could see her breasts. Keith just sat there, mouth hanging open, staring at her beautiful breasts.

"Go ahead, touch them."

Keith reached out and gently touched her breast. The skin was so soft and smooth. He let his hand lightly glide over their entire surface, over her nipples. He then squeezed her breast, feeling their soft texture filling his hand. He was somewhat surprised by how soft her breast was. He had half expected them to be hard like the ones on Tracy's Barbie doll. And the Barbie didn't have nipples which he found intriguing. He rolled them between his fingers, feeling those nubs of flesh harden as he continued to rub them.

Shirley leaned back, eyes closed, enjoying the sensations as he son explored her breasts. He was so gentle. An electric jolt of pleasure shot through her as he took a nipple in his mouth and rolled his tongue over it. She groaned with pleasure. He took a breast in each hand and alternated sucking on one nipple than the other. She pulled him up to her and kissed him deeply, probing his mouth with her tongue.

When her tongue first snaked around his mouth, Keith wasn't sure how to react. He quickly reciprocated and sent his tongue pushing and probing into his mother's mouth, letting his tongue dance with hers. He let his hands slide down her back to her bottom, massaging the firm curve of flesh as he continued to deeply kiss her. His mother unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. He felt her caressing his erection through his pants. His penis felt so tight like it was going to explode.

Her son was bigger than she expected, his manhood so hard in her hand. She broke their kiss and made her way down his body, kissing his neck, chest, nipples. Her fingers urgently tugged open his pants and pulled them down as he raised his hips. His penis sprang free, hard and erect, pointing straight at her. This was what she needed, what she had been missing for too long she thought as she wrapped her hand around its thick base. She nuzzled against his groin, inhaling his masculine scent. She kissed the head then ran her tongue over it, hearing him groan. She let her tongue roam down the shaft and over his testicles. Then back to the head so she could take it into her mouth.

The feeling of her mouth on his penis was incredible. Keith threw his head back and groaned as she sucked on his throbbing erection. She worked her tongue over the head as she continued to suck, bobbing her head up and down on his shaft. Her other hand fondled his testicles as he felt pressure build up in them. She pumped her hand up and down his shaft while sucking harder and harder. Keith felt the pressure increasing in his loins as she took him deeper into her mouth until he felt her lips encircling the base of his penis. He opened his eyes and looked down and the sight of his member buried completely in his mother's mouth pushed him over the edge.

"Mom," he tried to warn her.

He grabbed her head and thrust down her throat as he felt everything tighten in his groin. The pressure peaked and he felt his hot seed spurt out into his mother's mouth as he came. It felt like a flood being released as he erupted jet after jet of semen and emptied himself into her.

"Ah, ah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

As her son's semen filled her mouth, Shirley swallowed as fast as she could, not wanting to lose any of it. She savored the taste and texture of his sperm as she felt the pulsing rod continue to spasm as she sucked it dry. Now drained, she felt his penis start to become flaccid and released it. She slid back up to lay next to Keith on the sofa.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I tried to warn you."

"Sorry about what? I wanted to taste you. Didn't you like it?"

"Like it? I loved it! It felt so good. I just didn't expect..."

"Oh, you didn't think your Mom did things like that. Well, there's more I want to show you."

She leaned into him and started kissing him again. Keith let his hand roam down to fondle her breasts. He so enjoyed feeling them in his hands he didn't want to stop touching them. His mother had other ideas. She guided his hand down her stomach until he reached the junction of her thighs. He cupped her pubis. It felt so different, a rounded hardness covered with curly coarse hair. Then around the curve, he felt a slick fluid. His curiosity aroused, he probed further with his fingers and pushed them into the cleft. As his finger entered her hot wet tunnel his mother moaned quietly.

"Mmmm. That's nice."

Emboldened, he kissed his mother's neck, breasts, stomach and moved down until he was sitting on the floor between her legs. He nuzzled her pubic hair and inhaled the musky aroma. So this is what a real woman smells like, he thought. She was slick with wetness. His mother reached down and parted her lips.

"This is the clitoris. It's very sensitive."

Keith was mesmerized by the view of his mother's hidden treasures. He studied the ridges and valleys of this forbidden fruit. He ran his wet finger over the tiny bud of erect flesh. There was a little hood over it and he pulled it back while he continued to rub. His fingers pushed and prodded as he explored further. Taking a cue from what his mother just did to him, he leaned forward and started to lick her clitoris.

"Ohhh, that feels good."

Shirley looked down at her son between her legs and couldn't believe this was actually happening. She looked past him and could see their reflection in the darkened window. If anyone were outside, they would be able to see everything. A part of her thought she should close the curtains, while another part felt a thrill that there might actually be someone watching them. But the backyard was very secluded and it was extremely unlikely anyone would be back there. Keith's tongue brought her back to the dormant sensations he was awakening in her body.

He enjoyed tasting his mother's most intimate part which was slick with a salty slippery liquid. As he ran his tongue over her clitoris, he could feel a tingling in his tongue as she became more and more aroused. He sucked on the nub and could feel his mother writhing under him. He held on to her, continuing his ministrations on her most sensitive spot. He slid a finger into her wet vagina.

"Yesss, that's it. Feels so good."

He pushed his finger deep inside of her while lapping her clitoris. This made his mother thrash about even more as she grabbed the back of his head and ground her groin into his face.

"Oh, oh, keep going. That's it... "

The sensation of her son's tongue flicking her clitoris and his probing finger deep inside of her was too much for her. She felt herself rising on a crest of pleasure until it peaked and she felt her body wracked with an intense orgasm as she bucked against her son.

"Mmmmm. Mmmmmmm. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg."

As she came down from her orgasm, her breathing slowed and she opened her eyes. Keith looked up at her from between her legs.

"That was wonderful," she sighed.

Shirley could see that her son was erect again. Ah, the vigor of youth. She shrugged out of her robe and pushed Keith on to his back on the floor. She straddled him and guided his renewed erection toward her wet opening. As she sank down on his bulbous shaft, she moaned with pleasure of being filled.

Keith was surprised at how hot and tight his mother was as he entered her. He reached up and grasped her breasts swinging above him, pinching her nipples as his mother moved up and down his thick pole. He thought nothing could feel as good as her mouth, but he was wrong. He felt her rise up until only his head was just inside her slippery opening, then she would slowly sink down until he was completely buried inside his mother. She repeated that cycle again and again until he couldn't take it anymore. Keith grabbed her bottom and thrust up into her, quickening the pace. He pushed harder and faster as he felt his orgasm build. The pressure built until his engorged member shot load after load deep inside his mother.

Shirley kissed her son as he pushed deep inside of her, filling her with exquisite pleasure. She felt the urgency of his thrusts, and his rhythmic pistoning pushed her to the edge and as she felt Keith pulse with his orgasm, she too climaxed, moaning in ecstasy. She collapsed on top of him as she felt their mixed juices leaking out of her vagina that was still filled with her son's softening member.

They made their way to her bedroom where they continued to make love late into the night.

The next morning, Shirley woke up alone in bed. As she stretched and yawned, she noticed a soreness between her legs and suddenly the events of the previous night came crashing back to her. Where was Keith? Was he ashamed? She quickly put on her robe and walked through the house. He wasn't in his room. Maybe he felt he had to leave. How could she have let things get so out of hand? She resolved to apologize to him, to tell him that it was all a terrible mistake and that it would never happen again. She went to check to see if the car was still there when she heard music coming from the garage.

She walked in and found Keith in shorts and a t-shirt, playing his guitar. They looked at each other awkwardly, then Shirley broke the ice.

"Keith, about last night, it should have never happened. I'm sorry but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

"You mean you don't love me?"

"Of course I do. It's just that I'm your mother and..."

"And you taught me about love. Mom, because of your love, I've reworked our opening song. Listen."

Keith started strumming his guitar and sang:

“Hello, world, here's a song that we're singin', c'mon get happy
A whole lotta lovin' is what we'll be bringin', we'll make you happy
We had a dream we'd go trav'lin' together
We'd spread a little lovin' then we'd keep movin' on
Somethin' always happens whenever we're together
We get a happy feelin' when we're singin' a song
Trav'lin' along there's a song that we're singin', c'mon get happy
A whole lotta lovin' is what we'll be bringin', we'll make you happy
We'll make you happy, we'll make you happy.”

"Come sing it with me, Mom."

Shirley sat facing her son and they sang it together, looking into each other's eyes.

"See Mom what I can do because of you?"

She looked at the handsome man in front of her. He was right. This was all about love. That's what their singing stood for.

"Somethin' always happens whenever we're together," she sang quietly.

He joined her for the next line as they moved closer and closer together.

"We get a happy feelin' when we're singin' a song."

They leaned toward each other and kissed. Soon their clothes were off and Keith was thrusting deep into his mother as they moved to the rhythm of their love.