Christina Milian Helps Out

Story Info
She helps stranded motorist, who then helps her.
1.1k words
4.03
38.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina Milian staggered into her bedroom around 2 AM. She had had a full day of work and was so tired, she could barely walk. She had photo shoots, interviews, and autograph sessions back-to-back all day. She just wanted to get a quick shower and get into bed. Christina took off her pink halter top and slid off her heels and white jeans. She had went braless because of the halter top, but the pink G-string was had her horny all day. She hadn't had to chance to get herself off today, which pissed her off. She slipped out of the G-string and walked into the bathroom.

Christina felt her full bladder calling her name and decided to relieve it. She sat on the toilet and let the stream of pee flow into the toilet. She wiped her self with toilet paper and flushed, before washing her hands. Christina walked over to the shower and turned it on the the perfect temperature. She got into the shower and let the warm water soak her beautiful, mocha-colored skin. The water drenched her golden hair and the small patch of hair right above her clit. She stood under the water for twenty minutes before soaping up and finishing the shower. Christina dried herself off and walked back into the bedroom.

Opening her top dresser drawer, she looked at all of the panties that filled it. Thongs and G-strings of every color in the world. She pulled out a baby blue G-string and put it on. By now, she was feeling a little refreshed and a little hungry. She decided to get a snack from the kitchen before going to bed. Christina threw on a robe and walked down the stairs,and as she reached the bottom, the doorbell rang. Wondering who it was, she opened the door. Outside stood an average sized white man.

"Excuse me, miss." he started. " I'm really sorry to bother you at this time of night, but I'm in some trouble."

"What kind of trouble?" Christina asked.

"My car broke down right up the street. My wife sent me to get some diapers for our newborn."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Christina said. " Do you need to use the phone?"

"If you don't mind, ma'am. I left my cell phone at home." He replied.

"Come on in." Christina said.

The man walked in and Christina left the door open. He followed her into the living room where the phone was. The man called home and explained to his wife what happened. He hung up minutes later.

"I really appreciate this ma'am." he said. " My wife is on her way. I'll wait outside."

"You're welcome." Christina replied. " You can wait in here if you'd like, though."

"Okay. Thank you, ma'am." He said. " By the way, I'm Jeff."

"Christina." She replied, reaching out to shake his hand.

Christina offered him to sit with her on the couch, which he did. The two talked for awhile and got to know each other a little better. Christina looked at Jeff closer and really found him attractive. She could feel the tingle in her pussy and knew it had to be taken care of. Out of nowhere, she leaned forward and kissed Jeff full on the lips.

"What was that for?" Jeff asked, stunned.

"Jeff, I'm so horny. I need to be fucked...now!" Christina replied.

"But I'm married." Jeff replied.

"I know. But I helped you, so you help me."

"I don't think so, Christina."

"Fuck me, Jeff... Fuck Me!"

Christina stood up and removed her robe. Jeff was soon staring at Christina's big, beautiful tits that stood on thin air. His eyes moved downward over her athletic stomach and baby blue G-string. He knew that there was no turning back now. Jeff grabbed her hands and pulled Christina down onto him. They kissed some more as Jeff ran his hands over Christina's tits. He felt her nipples harden with his touch and he was getting hard himself. Christina felt Jeff's cock poking her through his jeans and she knew it had to be taken car of. She pulled off his shirt and undid her belt. Jeff pushed his jeans to the floor and was now sitting nude on the couch.

Christina got down on her knees and took Jeff's cock in her hand. She moved her hand up and down the length of his cock, causing it to harden even more. Christina lowered her head and took his cock into her mouth. Jeff was getting into it now as his cock was now covered in Christina's saliva. Christina bobbed her head up and down Jeff's cock, speeding up as she went on. Jeff pushed his dick into her mouth in rhythm with her sucking. It wasn't long before he felt the cum rising from his balls. He warned Christina that he was about to cum so that she could remove the dick from her mouth. But, to his surprise, she didn't. Jeff moaned loudly as her released his cum deep into Christina's throat, which she swallowed. Jeff caught his breath as Christina cleaned herself up.

Minutes later, Christina was ready to go again. She jacked Jeff's cock to life again, making it even harder than before. Christina sat on Jeff's lap, facing him, with her legs on either side of him. She grabbed his cock again and pushed the head of it into her pussy. Slowly, she inched her way down, taking the entire eight inch cock inside of her extra-tight pussy. Both moaned as the pleasure was beginning. Christina began riding Jeff's cock, moving her body up and down over it.

Jeff bucked his hips upward in rhythm with Christina's humping. Each time Christina came down she let out a soft moan. Christina and Jeff fucked this way for about fifteen minutes. Christina showed off her flexibility by lifting her left legs over Jeff's head, turned herself around on his cock. Jeff stood up and turned around. Christina bent over the couch and Jeff looked at the beautiful site in front of him. He was looked at Christina Milian's hot ass and soaking wet pussy. He grabbed his cock and pushed it back into Christina's pussy, now fucking her doggystyle. Again, they fucked for fifteen minutes before Christina felt the pleasure begin to overtake her. She screamed out in orgasm as her pussy walls tightened around Jeff's cock. Christina had no time to recover as a second and third orgasm soon followed. Jeff couldn't take it anymore as he released his load deep inside Christina's pussy. Load after load flew into Christina's pussy, some even dripped out.

The two sat on the couch and caught their breath. Neither one talked for awhile but each knew that the other was happy. They got dressed and exchanged phone numbers. Minutes later, Jeff's wife had arrived to pick him up. Jeff and Christina promised to do this again soon. Before leaving, Christina stuck her G-string into Jeff's pocket and gave him a kiss. He walked out to the car and got in. Christina watched the car drive off and she shut the door. She could sleep now.