Constant Craving

Story Info
He finds her alone.
1.2k words
4.03
83.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

He remained in the bushes, even as they pulled up in the driveway. He wasn't upset with her; he knew that she was just dating the young man but he was worried that tonight might be serious for them. After all, this was the sixth time they'd gone out and each time, except the first, she had gifted him with a good night kiss. The last time was the steamiest. He saw their tongues briefly when she tilted her head for the man and he didn't like that. It was his turn to have her and he didn't intend to take no for an answer.

The young man gave her a deep kiss and he saw his lips move to which she responded with a negative shake of her head. He released her with an extra kiss and said something else as he skipped down the steps, heading to his car. A wave from her and he was gone. As she turned to fish her keys out of her purse, he slid up behind her, covering her hand with his when she inserted the key into the lock.

"Let me get that for you."

"Who are you? Let me go!"

"Oh, that's not necessary, Katie." The lock clicked and he pushed the wood-and-glass door open, his arm around her. "You know who I am."

Her blue eyes widened and the blood drained from her face. "It's you!"

"Of course." He shut the door and took the keys, shoving them in her pocket. "I've been waiting all night for you."

"Please. Don't hurt me."

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you, Katie. " He peeled her jacket off, dumping it on the floor. "I want to make you feel good."

He felt her trembling and smiled, knowing that she was as nervous as he was. "No, please."

"Sshh." He bent to kiss her and she twisted her head. "I'll make you feel good, you'll see."

"No."

He carried her up the stairs since she didn't want to go and tossed her on the bed. She tried to jump up right away but he had anticipated that. She was a headstrong woman; she didn't know what was good for her and it was up to him to show her. He was the man and she was the woman. He pinned her to the bed, rubbing his body against her while she squirmed. "Don't you understand, Katie? You have to listen to me."

"No, I won't."

"You will, Katie." He sighed, shaking his head. "I guess I'm going to have to convince you." He lifted his body, yanked her up and viciously smacked her across the face. She screamed and he slapped her twice more until she was quietly sobbing, glaring up at him with tear-filled eyes. "Will you listen to me now?"

"Y-Yes."

"Good." He sat back, admiring her top heavy figure. "You'll enjoy this. You'll enjoy this very much."

"Please don't hurt me again."

"I didn't want to hurt you to begin with. You made me hurt you." He reached down and started unbuttoning her shirt but her hand shot out, stopping him. "Don't make me hurt you again." She sniffled as she let her hand fall back, clearly convinced by the malevolence she saw in his eyes. "That's a good girl." He spread her shirt open, nearly drooling at the sight of her lace-clad breasts. "I knew you'd understand."

He leaned down and licked her nipple through the fabric, smiling when it rose in hardness. She wanted him. She was just like all the other bitches. Playing that coy game of pretending to be disinterested when they really wanted to be fucked. He would teach her that he was a man that shouldn't be toyed with. With ease, he pulled her bra straps off her shoulders, sliding the lingerie down to her waist and took her nipple in his mouth again, sucking until she cried out, her body trembling.

"Liked that, eh?"

He unbuckled his pants, stroking his cock as he leaned down to chew on her nipples again. Joy spread through him when she moaned again and he knew that she was getting hot. He hoped she was as hot as he was and as ready as he was. He let his hands smooth over her ribs, moving down to her tiny waist. "Please … "

"You don't have to beg, my dear." He unbuttoned and yanked her pants down, hooking his fingers under his panties and sliding them down. "Your wish is my command." She tried to resist again as her bare pussy came into view. "Oh, yes! You shave!" He leaned close, trying to kiss her but she wrenched her head aside. "Time to taste my cream pie."

"Yes. Yes, please."

He bent to take her mouth again but she smacked him soundly, angering him in the process. He flipped her onto her back, pulling a length of black fabric from his pocket and secured it around her mouth, muffling her cries. He took a longer length out and tied her wrists together, then secured them to the wrought iron headboard. Working quickly, he finished the job of removing her jeans and panties, avoiding a flailing leg as he tied down one, then the other, neatly spread-eagled apart.

"You shouldn't have done that, Katie. You shouldn't have rushed me." He thrust his dry fingers into her sweat-drenched slit, baring his teeth in a lust-driven grin as he felt liquids gathering to lubricate his entry. "You girls are all the same. You parade in front of us, putting your wares out like shiny apples at a fruit stand but once we take a bite, we find worms inside." His cock was hard as a rock and he rubbed some of the dribbling pre-cum onto her lightly-furred lips. "Well, I've got a worm for you,bitch!"

Her entire body tensed when he shoved his cock into her and tiny moan escaped her lips as he slid in to the hilt. He watched the fear flee her eyes and lust take over, the change causing a chill to run down his spine. He slammed into her twice, telling himself that he had to slow down so he wouldn't cum so quickly.Damn her! She was too good and she knew it. His prick hardened at the warm liquid that covered him, enveloping her in his essence and making him shake with need. He started moving again, slowly and then building up speed, pausing when her orgasms overtook her in delicious spasms that caressed his cock like a warm, wet hand in a velvet glove.

"Time for me to cum now, Katie." He flexed his hips, driving harder and deeper into her welcoming body. "Time for me to make you mine." His cock erupted about the same time as the growl burst from his throat, echoing her shout of pleasure. His thighs burned with his release and he jerked with each spurt of his seed, gasping as the storm passed and left the house in silence.

He couldn't help but smile as he looked down into her overflowing eyes, leaning forward to untie her hands and it was a long time before he arose, lifting his heavy weight from her body. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Oh, no." Katie grinned dreamily, her body still shaking with tremors. "Let's do it again."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers