Vegas Date Night

Story Info
On our date hubby shows me off and more.
2.7k words
4.19
190.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues! My skin is pretty thick and as appreciate people pointing out flaws with my writing.

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Let me say something silly, yet some people don't get it. This story carries and adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, its simple, don't read the story. This story is fictional with fictional characters. These characters will never get AIDS.

*

Last month my husband had to fly out to Vegas on business. My husband's boss had called him at the last minute telling him about the emergency trip to Vegas. The company that he works for was kind enough to purchase a ticket for me. Since Mike had to be there all week, maybe his boss felt guilty or human and decided to give us a little gift. After all Mike is a very hard worker and loyal to the company. This was a well deserved break, for his meetings ended Thursday and we didn't have to fly back till Monday.

In some ways we are your typical couple that at times, can be a little naughty. I'm a good catholic girl, well mostly. Mike on the other hand is always naughty, trying to get me to do things. Over time, I've learned how to let my catholic guilt go and enjoy his antics as he loves showing off my legs and cleavage.

After a crazy day of packing and shopping we were off. Mike told me to spend some quality time at the day spa while he had to work. When we arrived in Vegas the hotel had a driver waiting for us and helped us with or bags. After a short ride we were at the hotel and a couple of minutes whisked up to our room. Wow, did this hotel know how to treat a customer!

The first night we went to see some semi famous comedian. We enjoyed a great dinner and relaxed. Something about laughing that takes away all your worries and stress from the week. To be honest, we both were exhausted and headed up to our room.

The next day, while my husband labored with clients, my day was spent at the spa. It's a great way to start a night, to be primped and pampered. Sure, the spa is very expensive but this was a special trip for us so why not splurge a little. Mike had made all the arrangements for a massage, manicure and pedicure, and finally a facial. I left feeling like a million dollars, ready to repay my hubby back. Now, what else did my man had planned?

Well, liked I expected to return to an empty room but there was nothing to worry about as Mike would not be late. Some times it's nice to be alone, and by having the room to myself would allow me to take my time getting ready. My dress was ready and the only thing that I had to worry about was should I wear stockings or pantyhose? Tonight, we are in Vegas and this requires something special and slutty: stockings and a thong. Once dressed I called Mike to find out where he was, and told him that I would greet him downstairs.

We ate in one of the hotel restaurants. Dinner was great, I could not ask for more. The restaurant was very intimate and we sat next to each other. I made sure to keep his hand on my thigh as I wanted Mike to be very aroused. Oh how I love to tease him, keep his attention on me and make him want to fuck me.

My husband lavished his attention which felt great. The work week can be crazy and it's nice to take the time to reconnecting. Life has been pretty crazy for us these past two years. It's strange hard to describe, but all night I felt like I was the only woman in the restaurant, and that is a special feeling. Off we went to our room, but before we headed up to our room, I had to make a stop at the ladies room. I could tell by Mike's subtle reaction that he was ready to call it a night. Oh, one more surprise for him.

We walked holding hands over to the elevator. The energy on the gaming floor was wild, does Vegas ever slow down? That is one thing I love about Vegas, the energy! People were shouting and having a great time. We walked in the elevator with another couple and one single guy. My skirt was pretty short, and since no one was looking (even if someone was looking at me I didn't care) turned to face Mike and smiled. I took his hand and moved it between us, placing his fingers under my skirt. Now it was his turn to smile as he touched my most sensitive place as I was all ready very aroused. Parting my legs a little, this allowed for his hand to hold me. Oh how I love that feeling, his strong fingers holding me allowing me to put some pressure against my clit.

He knew what I wanted, his thick cock! In a couple of minutes my man was going to take me, use me for his pleasure. Oh, how I love it when he's aggressive and just slams me. Since I could feel his arousal I knew he wanted me and was going to take me.

I waited while Mike opened the door, held it open for me. Slowly I walked past him into our room. I wanted his eyes on me, and took my time. His eyes were glued on me as I walked past him.

I walked over to the bed, "So big boy, what do you have in mind? Are you going to fuck this old married lady?" I lifted up my skirt showed him my little landing strip.

He didn't answer me, just walked past me to the window. "Come here." He opened the drapes.

I love city lights at night and we had the perfect view of the strip. Glowing bright neon and flashing lights light up the city, almost to the point of daylight. There is something magical about this city. How the lights glow adding excitement for what lies ahead in the night. This city feels so alive and we were peeking spying on her. Our night was coming to an exciting end with my husband and about to reconnect as he was going to make love to me.

"Take off your dress."

"What?"

"Jen, you heard me."

"Yes I did, but others might see me." Do I fight him or just go with it. Oh how naughty, to have someone look in, to watch me undress. A little wave of excitement rippled through my body. Looking him straight in the eye, I moved the straps past my shoulders allowing my dress to fall. There I stood, in front of my husband, in stockings and heels. "Do you want me to be your little slut? Tell me!"

"You are my little slut."

Oh, that sent shivers through my body. I love it when he talks dirty to me, telling me things he wants to do to me.

"Very nice." He paused for a second and smiled with that little smirk that told me he approved, "Now turn and face the window. Press your breasts against the glass."

I did what he told me, no questions asked. He walked behind me, started to run his fingers through my hair. My breasts were pressed against the cold glass. Anyone looking at our room could see me, my hard nipples and my husband touching me. Then he slapped my bare ass, "My little slut has been bad." Whack, another playful smack. "You know that I'm going to fuck you hard, don't you?"

"Yes sir." I knew what he wanted and it's so fun to play along with him.

Mike started to nipple on my neck. He knows what this does to me, and then I realized why he wanted me against the glass. He teases me that by nipping on my neck and playing with my nipples he can make me cum. By having me in this position he knew that I couldn't play with my self. Slowly he started to lick his way, down my shoulders, back, till he reached the small of my back. He tickled me with his tongue. Could he notice my scent, see how aroused I was? Swear that I was dripping.

I tried to scream, "Just take me, fuck me now!" But the words would not leave my lips.

He pulled back, leaving me exposed like this. How I wanted to look back and see what he was doing, even though I knew he was undressing. He had to have me, hopefully as much as I wanted him to have me.

Finally I felt him against me, his bare skin against mine. What a feeling, as his hard cock brushed against my body. Soon, that thing would be in me, giving me pleasure. He grabbed my hips and guided his cock between my legs, the tip brushed against my wet lips parting them. With my arousal on his cock, the tip of his cock easily guided against my clit. Feeling his cock against my clit is so erotic. Knowing that soon, his cock will be in me as he teases me; I think he loved to do this just because he knows how this makes me feel. This feeling pushed me, keeping me close to the edge.

He took his time, filling me at a teasingly slow pace, with his hard cock. His fingers dig into my hips as he works himself deeper. He pulled me back, away from the window, but my hand ware still on the shelf for support. Anyone, everyone could see me, all of me as there was nothing to cover my nude body.

"That's it baby, fill me." Most of the times I keep my eyes close as I enjoy the moment, but being so close to the window I just had to look out. Was anyone watching me? If someone could see me, would they think I'm a slut? Would anyone think that I'm a hired escort?

Knock, knock.

Crap who could be at the door? More importantly why was someone at our door. I started to move, but Mike stopped me.

Mike slapped my ass and playfully bit my ear sending a pleasure wave through my body, "Don't move." In a firm voice, "Come in."

Oh my god, what had he planned? Did he want from this person? What if he planned for some stud to come up to our room? Would he want this stud to fuck me? Oh, I was ready for it. If Mike told me to fuck this man, and if he was cute, I would. Oh, to take a second cock how freaking kinky.

The door opened as uniform person waked into our room, carrying a bottle of Champaign with a plate of strawberries. He looked up and apologized. This guy was cute, must be around twenty two. He was tall and lean, short black hair parted to the side, and a clean baby face. Yea, he was hot. His eyes went right to my tits and that caught me off guard. Then it hit me, I was nude with my husbands cock fucking my pussy. Mike didn't miss a beat, just kept of fucking me while this guy stood nervously.

If Mike asked this stranger to fuck me, oh that would be hot!

Mike pulled me up, away from the window. God was he strong, his hands holding on to my hips, his cock deep in my pussy. "Dude, there is nothing to apologize for. Tell you what, I'll give you a fifty dollar tip if you stay and watch."

He looked a little confused, "What?"

"Dude look, you're in front of a very sexy woman and I'm willing to give you a big tip for you to stay and watch. Now, you should be paying me, but that is a different story."

"Really, just stay and watch?" This kid was not very confident as it showed on his face.

"Place the bottle on the table; you will see an envelope that is yours if you stay." Mike's cock was deep in me, as he talked to this stranger. I felt so embarrassed; this stranger knew that I was getting fucked. My breasts were exposed and I didn't even try to cover up. Oh, I loved this!

"Wow, cool." He turned and just looked at me.

Not only were people watching us from different hotels but now I had this kid two feet away. My husband didn't miss a beat as I started to really enjoy having this kid watch me getting fucked. Oh, the room became very hot as the lust took over. My god, I'm going to cum. Did Mike want this kid to touch me, or fuck me? I've never taken a lover while we've been together. The fantasy does get Mike off though.

The kid started to become arouse as a he had a budge in his pants. The stranger started to pull and rub on his cock. I think his pants were becoming a little uncomfortable. Did Mike see that, is my husband enjoying the fact that this kid had a hard on? Oh, I have to admit that this experience is very erotic. This left me to wonder how bad he wants me. My skin started to tingle as I thought about that. What thoughts this kid was having, how bad did he want to fuck me? Was Mike up for that? Would he want this kid to fuck me? Would Mike fuck me after the kid was finished? Oh, to be a queen between two strong men. Oh there it is, my feet started to tingle slowly that feeling came up my legs.

Oh how I loved the feeling, of having Mike's hands on my hips, being bent forward and under his control. There's something sexy and erotic about being under his control, almost submissive to your loving husband. To know that I can't move, there is no way Mike is going to let go of me. Ooh, getting closer!

"That's it baby, fuck me." time to turn the heat up a little, "Cum in my pussy, that's it baby, your fucking my pussy so good, I want to feel you cum. Will you cum in my pussy? Oh baby, I'm going to cum on your cock!"

This is the first time that a man has watched me have sex, well my husband has watched me and my girl friends but this was different. I loved it, watching him growing uncomfortable as he watched me get fucked.

Mike fucked me harder, started grunting as he slammed his cock deep into me. I think he was enjoying this, having this stranger watch. My husband was fucking me hard and fast, and I knew he was going to be cumming.

Mike gave a final hard thrust and grunted, his cock deep in me as he started to cum. Oh how I love that feeling, thinking about the head of his cock, expanding as he fills my pussy with his cum.

I looked up at our visitor. He just smiled at me as he cleaned up his own mess. The strange part, what was this guy's name? Oh who cared what his name was as I will never see this stranger again. Names were not important and did not need to be exchanged. Once finished dressing the stranger grabbed his tip and left.

We collapsed on the bed and enjoyed the Champaign and strawberries.

*

The end

Please vote and tell me what you think!