All my Senses

Poem Info
295 words
4.58
6.4k
2
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ella_79
Ella_79
3 Followers

All My Senses

Laying down in bed I let out a sigh. As hard as I try I can’t shake the images of you from my mind. The way you walk. The way you talk. The way you look at me, so deeply, it’s as if you’re looking into my soul.

I can still feel your arms wrap around me as you hold me so close. I can still feel those lips as they suck on my ears and neck, sending goosebumps all over my body.

My fingers begin to tingle as they remember running themselves all over you, down your neck, slowly massaging. They slide themselves around to your stomach, hips, legs and thighs. Stopping at your knees only to inch their way back up the inside of your legs.

My mouth begins to water as it remembers feeling your cock grow harder and harder. In and out, in and out, my tongue wraps itself around your cock. And the taste. Oh, that sweet taste of your cum. I’d let it sit in my mouth just long enough to get a good taste, then swallow it. I can feel it run down my throat. MMMM!

Licking my lips I run my hand down the front of my naked body. Gently massaging my hardened nipples. As my hand makes it’s way down, I begin to feel how truly wet I’ve become. As images of you continue to pass in my mind, I insert my fingers inside myself. Imagining it’s you, having your way with me. I bring myself to orgasm. Oh, how I wish you were here. I so long to feel you inside me. Placing my wet fingers, in my mouth, all covered in my sweet cum. I let out another sigh. MMMM!

Ella_79
Ella_79
3 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
PondererPondererabout 17 years ago
Well written and erotic

This is a well written and erotic piece. It makes you want to experience what's happening (or perhaps see it unfolding, depending on your preference). I enjoyed reading it very much. Well done: please write some more.

wildsweetonewildsweetoneabout 17 years ago
Poetry Forum

I mentioned this poem in the New Poem Review thread in the Poetry Forum. Please feel free to come along and join in with other poets. Welcome to Literotica! - wildsweetone (the 50% temp rating is so that it does not affect other ratings)