Mozzarella Death

Poem Info
118 words
5
1.9k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I dream my self
In a Fellini film: The City Of Women.

An aimless drifter
With a mind is always fixated on sex
travelling through an erotic wonderland.

At high school, when my class mates
Were being cooped with Krep Cycle
I was sketching harmonious swellings
Of the female bodies on my note books.

When I became a young man
Sleep, food and sex were
Three stools of my life.

Of course, there are occupational hazards
In this hedonist life style:

Like having permanent priapism
Like chopping your cock
With a flick knife.

I think a stroke will kill me someday
With a piece of Mozzarella in my mouth
Like Federico Fellini.

Hasan Ali Tokuqin
Istanbul/Turkey


Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
dcpoet44dcpoet44about 16 years ago
great title .....

and it's a real nice piece of erotics. it's not of the typical type ....don

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
Re. the big master of the visual image

I like the style you chose here of narrating the sensual history of your life and your fantacies. BTW - a big fan of Fellini myself; he is the big master of visual imagery -no doubt.

AngelineAngelineabout 16 years ago
Great writing!

This is a wonderful poem with a great sustained theme and pace. I agree with WomanPariah about the use of "stools" and there are some other language glitches that could be fixed. Nothing that mars the overall quality of your poem though. I really enjoy reading you. Your poem has been recommended in the New Poems Review thread on Literotica's Poetry Feedback and Discussion forum. Thanks for the read! :-)

WomanPariahWomanPariahabout 16 years ago
Pretty damned good

There's some very creative, stirring imagery here: tying all of the (nailed it!) hedonist treasures together with fixations on pleasures of the flesh and fantasies of a city of women --- it's male as male without being really ashamed of it, and I think that's sort of brave these days. <p>I have but one suggestion: I think by "three stools" you're trying to intimate three LEGS of the same stool, yes? "Stools" is a not-so-great word choice on its own (unless the speaker really does consider sleep, food and sex as ... well, you know what ... and I don't think that's what you meant, I could be wrong). <p> I see you beginning to work your way into a poet's body here, T, I really do. Keep writing: Everything you do is interesting, if not always quite poetic.