Possession Ch. 02

Story Info
Furthering one woman's submission.
1.7k words
4.21
14.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Colt, if not for you i probably never would have written this.

*

"It's time."

Rubbing my eyes, I rolled onto my back. The sheets were tangled beneath me and my body resonated with a lovely sense of bonelessness that came from really great sex. I shoved my tumbled hair out of my eyes.

Dressed in black sweatpants and nothing else, you towered over the bed. Your hair sleep tousled and looking sexy in a rumpled, I-just-got-out-of-bed kind of way.

"What is it time for?" I glanced at the clock, my eyes widening at the time. "It's only 2am, it's time to sleep."

"On the contrary, it's time to play."

The playful gleam in your eyes ignited an answering heat in my body. Slipping from the bed I grabbed a T-shirt before falling into step behind you. You lead me a short distance down the hallway to a door at the end. Opening the door, you stepped aside for me to enter first.

It was pitch black and the scent of vanilla and leather teased my senses. You hit the wall switch and muted lighting flooded the room causing me to blink. When my eyes adjusted, my breath caught as I took in the chamber of delights in front of me.

"Come." You took my hand and led me to a massage table, my feet sinking into the plush red carpeting. "I think you will find this to your liking." The table was equipped with leather restraint devices for the hands and feet. A sensual shiver ran through my body.

I removed my T-shirt before taking your hand as you helped me onto the table. The padded leather cool beneath my buttocks, I shivered.

"It will warm up soon enough." You kissed the inside of my wrists as you secured each one. As you moved to fasten one of the restraints to my leg, you skimmed your hand down the inside of my thigh... "You're an exquisite submissive." You slipped the restraint around my ankle. You kissed my knee, sending a jolt of sensation along my nerves.

You picked up my other leg. Giving it the same treatment, you teased and caressed my flesh until I'm bound to the table, thighs spread wide.

"Your utterly responsive." My pussy clenched as I felt the gentle brush of your fingers along the narrow strip of my pubic hair. "Are you comfortable?"

I flexed my shoulders. "Yes, Master."

"Very good, my pet. It is very important for you to understand that in my domain, you must ask permission for release." You trailed your fingers over the soft swell of my belly, then between my breasts. Your eyes hot with sensual promise. "You must not come without my permission and, just because you ask, does not necessarily mean that you shall receive. Do you understand?" you said while you swirled your finger around one erect nipple.

"Yes." My voice came as a hiss. When you plucked the hardened bead, my pussy clenched.

"Do you know what really turns me on?" You asked.

I shook my head.

"Seeing you like this." You touched my nipple, a faint caress that brought a sound of protest from my lips as you moved away. "Your hair spread out on the table, your body so open to me and ready to slake my desires. You're so beautiful."

You bent and covered my nipple with your mouth, suckling one then the other. A moan escaped me as I allowed my eyes to close and i gave myself over to your mouth. In silent invitation I arched my back, pressing my buttocks into the soft leather.

You moved your hand between my thighs as you sucked harder on my nipple. Stroking the inside of my thigh, you released my nipple to trace a damp path down over my abdomen with your tongue, pausing to nip at my belly button. You stroked your fingers over my pussy and I moaned.

"Soon I will be inside you again." You said against my lower belly.

"Yes, Master..."

My words cut short as you entered me with one finger. Twisting against my restraints, I was both delighted and dismayed that they held me almost immobile. My fists knotted as you began to finger-fuck me.

"Your pussy is so sweet," Your voice was strained. "I want to sink my cock into you. I want to make you come beneath me until thoughts of any other man having you are obliterated from your memory."

At the first heated lap of your tongue over my clit, my hips arched as far as the restraints would allow. Moaning, I tried to spread my thighs further to invite you in, but the restraints held firm.

"My God, but you're the perfect submissive and I have to have you," you muttered. Stripping out of your sweatpants, you climbed onto the table between my thighs.

I sucked in a harsh breath as you lowered your body over mine, the broad head of your cock brushing the opening of my aching pussy. With your arms braced on either side of my body, your eyes closed as you entered me inch by slow inch. Your expression set as you pulled back slightly, before pushing in further until you were buried to the hilt. You pulled out then entered me again with a slow, rolling thrust. Your cock hit my sweet spot and I moaned long, and low.

"Please, Master. Harder," I whispered.

You picked up the pace, thrusting in and out in deep, even thrusts. The table squeaked in unison to your movements and I lost myself in your effortless sensuality. I was beyond coherant thought other than the need for release.

"More, please Master," I panted.

You looked down at me, your expression strained but tender. "Greedy wench. I think you forget who's in charge here."

You stopped thrusting completely. I opened my mouth to protest, until I felt you release me from the ankle restraints. Overjoyed that I could move, I wrapped my legs around your waist after you entered me again with a slow thrust. I moaned as you began hammering into me, back and forth in fast, deep movements, each one stroking my clit at just the right angle. Your expression grew hard, sweat dotting your brow, your eyes darkening as you fuc me into mindless, animal awareness of you.

My eyes slid shut as the pressure built low and hard in my belly, pussy and thighs. Unable to do anything other than feel what you gave me, the incredible pleasure your body brought to mine. Without warning my orgasm broke over me like the sea against the rocks. Lightening blinded my closed eyes and I came around you in a wave of pleasure.

Slowly reality reasserted itself and I opened my eyes. Your upper body braced on your arms, your expression dark, sensual. A slow smile curved your sculpted mouth.

"It looks like a punishment is in order. You didn't ask permission for release, my beautiful slave."

******************

I sat on my heels in the center of the bed watching you warily

You laid with your arms stretched behind your head, your posture one of complete relaxation. Your big, nude body sprawled in the midst of the rumpled sheets, and I was struck by the urge to lick you from head to toe

"You disobeyed a direct order from your Master and now you must take your punishment. We'll begin once you present yourself to me. Lay across my knees so that I can see your beautiful ass."

My stomach tightened in fear and anticipation as I crawled across the bed. Laying face down across your thighs, I balanced my chin on my crossed arms.

"That's better."

Your warm hands landed on the small of my back, before following the curve of my ass. I felt the touch of your lips on my quivering skin, then the nip of your teeth on the curve of my buttock, bringing forth a squeak from my lips.

Your big hands resumed their leisurely stroking. "I don't relish punishing you, my pet."

Your erection pressed into my hip, belying your words. I gave a squirm, deliberately pressing into your cock. "Somehow I doubt that."

"Impudent slave." You gave me a gentle slap on my ass. "You must understand who the Master is in this relationship. It is I who give the commands and you who must obey them."

You began to rub my ass and upper thighs in long, sensual strokes. "I want you nothing less than willing when you come to me."

Need streaked through my body when you nudged my thighs apart leaving me exposed. The air was cool against my damp flesh. I squirmed, helpless and needy, so very needy.

"Yes, Master."

You gave me a gentle spank on one buttock, then the other. My flesh heated and I squirmed with pleasure. My back arching, I pushed my ass even higher and my eyes drifted shut as I gave a soft purr....

Your hand came down again, only not so gentle this time. I give a startled squeal and my head popped up off my crossed arms. Warmth blossomed across my ass as the blows rained down, some lighter, some heavier and all arousing.

The sound of your hand against my ass mingled with our harsh breathing and my occasional groans. Fire spread across my ass as you spread the punishment around, taking care that no two slaps landed in the same place. With each stroke my hips followed the movement until I struggled to find something to relieve the unending arousal.

"Your ass is a beautiful pale pink, my pet." You sounded breathless.

The blows had slowed but each one was more painful, thanks to the ones that came before. I spread my thighs in an effort to relieve some of the discomfort.

"Are you sorry you disobeyed your Master?"

"Yes," I panted.

The blows stopped.

"Are you wet for me?" You whispered.

Unable to speak, I nodded. A sharp slap landed across my ass and my cunt tightened as liquid arousal flooded it.

"You will speak when I ask you a question."

"Yes, I'm wet for you." I sobbed.

Your hand came down for one last swat and I screamed. Before the pain faded you slipped your hand between my thighs and parted my flesh. I moaned as your fingers brushed my clit.

"Come for me, now!"

I was helpless in the face of my dark desires and your masterful touch. It took only a few swift strokes to bring me to climax. My nails dug into the sheets as heat raced down my spine and I came against your hand.