Women's Bondage Prison

Story Info
A bondage theme prison tests Lucy and her fellow prisoners.
2.1k words
4.37
63k
46

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
214 Followers

Lucy awoke from a dream as she felt a tug below her waist. As wakefulness rushed in, she shuddered as the reality of her situation flooded back. Lucy had never imagined a pussy chain existed and certainly not that she would be shackled by one. Each of her labia lips had been pierced and each supported one ring dangling from her most intimate region. Both rings were currently linked together and locked to a three foot long chain which was bolted to the middle of the footboard of her cot.

Lucy was careful in rising from bed to swing one leg well over the pussy chain so that it now hung between her legs and gave her the extra length she need to reach the bars of her prison cell. This would have been easy but the isolation helmet she was forced to wear at night covered her head in tight leather and left her blindfolded. The helmet also plugged her mouth with a long penis gag that was impossible to see with the helmet on but impossible for Lucy to ignore. Balancing took some effort as each of her wrists were closely chained to the sides of her collar, making her look like a begging dog with her arms pinioned to her sides and framing her enormous breasts.

Lucy knew she was at the front of the cell as she felt her pussy chain go taunt and the bells hanging from her nipple rings touch the cold iron bars. Without the helmet also depriving her hearing, Lucy would have heard another pair of bells chiming as her cellmate Claire stumbled towards the bars on the other side of the cell. Both girls gave a grunt and bit down on their dildo gags as the pushed for a few extra inches to force their large breasts through the cell bars, causing their pussy chains to stretch and pull on their ringed labia.

The matron went from cell to cell as she inspected each pair of girls and then unlocked their helmets and wrists. Lucy's free hands immediately went to the helmet as she carefully threaded the dildo out of her mouth and then removed the helmet from her face. Her long flowing brown hair now fell freely as did Claire's blonde. Both both girls remained at the bars until a second matron came and unlocked the chain linking their labia rings to the footboard of the cot behind them. This matron also pushed a brown box under the bars that contained their uniforms for the day. Both girls knew there was no time to relax. With an embarrassed grimace at each other, both girls bent down to open the box and see how much trouble they were due.

Each box contained various plugs, chains, shoes, and clothing items that were their daily uniform. The size of the plugs changed based on the daily score of each prisoner and Lucy had earned several demerits yesterday. She looked in disappear at the small number six engraved on dildo and anal plug and showed them in shame to Claire. Claire had a more panicked look on her face with a pair of number sevens in her hands. Both girls were still ashamed to be naked except for cuffs, collars, their metal waist belt, and of course ringed labia and belled nipples, but their nakedness was not on their minds right now. Each knew they could not insert their plugs without lewd help from the other and acts unspeakable in their prior lives.

So as Lucy sat on her cot and spread her legs wide, she closed her eyes as Claire crawled forward with her tongue outstretched. Claire was gentle but firm as her tongue played with the labia rings and then went deep in between. It did not take long for the moisture to come as Lucy began to thrust her pussy towards Claire. Just as she felt ready for pleasure, Claire pulled back knowing the rules against orgasm without permission. The two girls now switched positions as Lucy returned the favor for Claire. Lucy kept rhythm with the jingle of her nipple bells as she drew her tongue in circles around Claire's now wet pussy and looked for the moment she needed to withdraw. It came quickly as both girls separated with shame but grateful that their plugs would now fit. With the rules forbidding self pleasure or use of hands for pleasure, the girls had learned what they needed to minimize the pain of inserting their daily plugs.

As Lucy forced the dildo into her wet pussy, she moaned at its girth. Her labia rings now appeared distant from each other as the dildo forced her apart. With the base of the dildo nearly engulfed, she knew it could go deeper but the thickness seemed too much. She paused here and turned her attention to her anal plug. With a shove it easily fit into place today and she shared a silent thanks for some fortune. From the box she next picked up the crotch strap, or as the girls all called it a pussy strap. She picked up a small lock and linked one end of the elastic pussy strap to the front of her metal waist belt and threaded the pussy strap through an eyelet in the base of her dildo and anal plug. Claire was ready to help Lucy and tugged the pussy strap so it could be locked to the back of Lucy's waist belt.

Locked in place the pussy strap drove the two plugs deeper and Lucy grunted with the impact. Locking Claire's pussy strap was harder with the number sevens but Lucy forced it in as Claire gasped. To finish with plugging all of their holes, the girls next turned to the red ball gags as each helped the other accept the massive rubber balls and tightly lock the straps. Both girls looked at each other with their white teeth showing above the ball and below their widely stretched lips.

Next they each put on their prison uniform that seemed designed to accentuate their plight. The thigh high black and white stockings left their pussies on full display and the same colored and striped micro miniskirt merely covered the cruel waist belt and did nothing to hide the crueler pussy strap holding back the two dildos. Likewise, the prison striped corset was closer to a bustier and began just above Lucy's navel and ended with small cups that provided only minimal support for her breasts thrust even more forward by the garment. Her ample breasts looked even larger in this outfit and the bells hanging from her ringed nipples were thrust far ahead. The prison pillbox hat clipped to her flowing hair seemed to mock her plight with such a dainty item in contrast to her accentuated breasts and three deeply plugged holes. With the addition of tall heels both girls wobbled with the added height as they finished the second layer of their uniform.

With the chains the girls knew they were almost done. Lucy was used to hobble chains but today's was different with a thin but long chain extending from the middle of the 18 inch ankle hobble. Lucy knew what this meant and moaned into her ball gag as she locked her ankles with the hobble chain. With the thin chain coming off the middle, she lifted it up between her legs and towards her pussy. The chain seems too short to reach the eyelet on her pussy dildo and Lucy was forced to lift her leg off the ground to gain the necessary inches. As she locked this chain to the dildo eyelet, she let her left leg down. This now dildo hobble chain dragged down as it was pulled by her ankle hobble chain and this forced her massive dildo to slide out until the elastic of the pussy strap stopped its descent.

As Lucy took a step and lifted either leg just a little the dildo would rocket back into her, as the pussy strap returned to its natural taunt position. Claire was in equal distress as she tested the limits of this dildo hobble chain and found that any steps led to rapid and deep penetration. Running out of time, they each picked up a thin y shaped chain which they linked to their nipple rings and for now let the longer part of this thin chain hang down. Having her nipples chained was humiliating to Lucy but having to link the other end of this dangling chain to Claire's labia rings was even worse. Given that Claire's labia was already stretched by the dildo invading it, Lucy was grateful to see that the end of this thin chain attached to her nipples actually bifurcated at the end. Lucy connected each end of this chain to Claire's labia rings and then stood straight up to avoid forcing her own plugs deeper through bending.

The girls were now crudely linked by their most private parts. Claire in front now had attached this same type of nipple chain to herself but left her connecting chain dangling in front of her, to be linked later to the the prisoner girl in the next cell. With a final effort, Lucy helped Claire cross her arms behind her back and link her wrist cuffs to the back of her collar. The position forced Claire's breasts even more forward and the tinkling of the nipple bells confirmed the lift. Lucy was able to perform this final bondage herself and just in time as the cell door slid open.

Claire led the way as the two girls waddled out into the cellblock hallway. Claire took small steps to avoid deeper penetration from the dildo in her pussy and also to ensure Lucy's nipple chain did not pull on her labia rings. Even taking small steps behind her, Lucy felt the dildo thrust in and out of herself and the movement caused her entire body to shudder. Lucy knew to absorb the shudder in her legs as if she did not then her upper body and breasts must and this made it hard to always keep enough slack in the chain linking her nipple rings to Claire's labia rings.

Lucy did not have her own labia rings free for long and soon shared the fate of Claire as from each cell pairs of chained prisoners emerged with the chiming of bells, gentle clanking of chains, clicking of heels, and subtle moans muffled behind ball gags. Lucy felt her labia rings connected to the nipple chain of the prisoner behind her and Claire watched as a matron took her nipple chain and locked it into the labia rings of the prisoner in front.

As the order to march was given, the chain gang proceeded down the hallway. Lucy tried to focus on biting into her ball gag to ignore the now rapid thrusts of the dildo and constant tugs on her labia. The girl behind her must be new as she was not used to the movements of the chain gang and offered brief periods of slack but many more sharp and painful pulls. Lucy looked ahead and down at Claire's pussy visible between steps as she tried to adjust the subtle bouncing of her breasts to the stretching of Clair's pussy as the dildo invaded in and out in a war between the forces of the pussy strap and pussy hobble chain.

Lucy had learned to use the sounds of the nipple bells to find the rhythm but her efforts were in vain today as the girl behind at one point nearly crashed into her and then a moment later fell painfully behind. As the order was called to trot, Lucy braced herself as she raised her right leg and felt the slack in her pussy chain enable the pussy strap to force the dildo far deeper into her than before. As she began to switch legs and raise her left while lowering her right, she stretched hobble chain between her ankles to its limit and with that dildo hobble chain forced the dildo so far out that she wondered if the pussy strap would break. Instead of breaking, it slammed the dildo back into her with the next movement of her legs. Lucy's nipple bells chimed a sharp cry as the impact overtook her. Lucy watched in horror as whatever slack between her nipple rings and Claire's labia rings vanished and she felt a deep tug in her nipples just as Claire emitted a long moan audible even through the ball gag.

palm09
palm09
214 Followers