Black Satin Stilettos

Story Info
She talks about his fetish.
1.9k words
4.56
47.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are fifteen candles strategically placed throughout the room, one for every year they have been together. They lie on the bed, side by side. Their fingers are laced together and are wedged between their two steaming bodies. Beads of perspiration glisten upon his chest hair.

He is naked and she is out of breath, but she is never completely naked. Her black stockings and black satin stiletto high heels are still in place. They are always in place. With only the light that is available in the room, she plays with his senses by leaving one knee slightly raised. She likes to share the view of her shapely leg, the leg that ends with that black satin stiletto high heel.

She knows it's the black satin stiletto high heel that makes his cock throb and grow and want her so much. What he doesn't know about that five inch high heel is how much it turns her on to know that he likes it. He doesn't know how much it turns her on to slowly pull that stocking up, straighten the seam, and latch the garter on to it. He doesn't know how much it turns her on to know that he will be turned on just by seeing her legs standing upon those five inch black satin stiletto high heels.

He doesn't know that she can be turned on just by the thought of his hand upon her silken knee and the thought of his hand exploring the inside of her bare thigh. He doesn't know how wet her pussy will be when his fingers lightly stroke her, for it was just an hour ago as she showered when she had those very thoughts. He doesn't know that she touched herself where she imagined he would touch her and the sensations rose from her thighs to her breasts to her nipples.

He doesn't know how much she anticipates the very sight of his long and lean, naked body standing in her bedroom. He doesn't realize if she touches his growing manhood that it sends a hot sensation throughout her body. She can only think about how wonderful it feels to have him inside of her. She can't wait to have his member between her legs as he guides it gently inside her and that's what takes her breath away, every time, every single time they make love. That first invasion of her very private parts captivates not only her vagina, but a flush takes over her entire torso. It's a sensation she can feel down to her knees and it travels all the way down to her perfectly pedicured toes that show through the peep holes of those black satin stiletto high heels.

During the last decade, they have learned to compromise about each other's likes and dislikes. She knows he likes to watch. But, she is turned off by too much light in the room and turned on by the scent of orange blossoms and the dancing light of the candles flickering on the ceiling. She knows that he is turned on by high heels, the higher the better and she knows that it helps to narrow the gap between their heights of five foot and six foot. He doesn't know that those black satin stilettos make her feel a little more domineering when she wears them, too. He doesn't know that the stiletto high heels make her want to push him over onto the bed and bite the inside of his thigh while her hand is stroking his hard cock. He doesn't know how fascinated she is with the whole concept of his growing erection. She wonders if she really caused it to become stiff, or did he make it happen? She smiles within herself to think that it might be all of her doing and nothing he can control.

There's a barrette on the pillow next to her head that used to hold her hair back away from her face and now her hair is flipped up and over her shoulders. As she twists her hair into a knot, she realizes one earring is also missing. She has a flash back of when his lips were there near her ear and he had whispered, "I love it when you wear those shoes for me." She can't figure out how he gets the earring removed.

She is still trying to catch her breath, the breath that he had sucked from her lips just moments ago. She's on fire from the passion that just took place. There's just enough light in the room for him to see that her nipples are still hard and erect from the many orgasms she just experienced. She has full breasts and one has spilled out over her arm onto his well-developed bicep.

It was just moments ago that they were locked in a kiss. Her hand was on his hard dick, stroking it gently as he finger fucked her until she clenched his hand between her legs. He knew she had just had her first orgasm of the night but he didn't know that she was waiting for his tongue to reach her clit. She reached for his cock and lowered her head upon it, licking the tip, flicking her tongue, and running a circle around it. She took all of it into her pretty little mouth, her red lipstick leaving its mark on its shaft. He doesn't know what a wonderful feeling it is for her to have a part of him inside of her. Whether his cock is in her mouth or buried deep in her pussy, it's a phenomenal rush because it's an invasion of her space that she protects at all times, except when she is with him. He is the only one she lets into that space, for he is the only one she allows to go beyond her walls and enter her.

Unconsciously, he squeezes her hand and thinks, what a good fuck she is—one of the best he's ever experienced. How can he just get up and leave her laying there? But, he has to go home. His wife will wonder where he's been and who he's been with for the past two hours. He can't possibly tell her he's been with the love of his life, the one who makes him weak in his knees, the one who gives him an erection just by hearing her voice on the phone, the one who gives him the best blowjobs on the face of the earth.

She returns the squeeze of his hand and raises it to her lips and kisses it gently saying, "Thanks, Danny, you're such a good fuck, and you always leave me breathless." What he doesn't know is that he always leaves her wanting more—more of his time, more of his touch, more of his kisses, and one more orgasm. She's still waiting for the one that makes her scream out loud and the one that makes her moan with ecstasy. In fifteen years, she can't remember that one orgasm that put her right over the edge. She knows that it is because she still waits for his ultimate commitment to her and to her alone. She knows that she shares him with another, but still waits for him to make the move, the move to being committed to her.

He goes to the bathroom to clean up the lingering cum and the scent of her pussy. It's from that room he says loud enough for her to hear, "Gail, I'm sorry, I've gotta go. My old lady will be home in just a little while. I wish I could stay longer. I'd like to do you, again. Maybe next week I can work out something and we can be together longer."

She knows it will never happen, but somehow, she is okay with it. He never has enough time or never arranges for there to be enough time to be together longer. After fifteen years she's grown to realize that this relationship is not only his affair, but it is hers, as well. After all, she also has a family that she hides from for their secret rendezvous. He doesn't realize how completely happy she is while he is with her. Just one discreet phone call in the middle of day sends her heart fluttering and one unplanned sighting in an unplanned location makes her palms sweat. She is always thrilled to see him. Always.

Danny will return to Gail's bedroom and it will probably be next week, but he will never stay any longer than he normally stays. He has his life and she has hers and together it's the excitement of this affair that keeps their passion for each other alive. It's the thrill of seeing each other's naked bodies, the touch of their hands and the feel of their lips upon each other that makes them so aroused, so alive. Of course, it's the black satin stiletto high heels that start it off for both of them, because it's not only a fetish for him, it's a fetish for her, as well. You can't have great sex without them.

Next week, Gail will carefully unpack her black satin stiletto high heels, again. She will find the shoes that were carefully wrapped week after week in tissue, and then placed inside a pink satin bag that she returned to their original box and pushed to the back of the closet. She will slowly pull on her black silk stockings, hook them to the black lace garter belt, step into those black satin stiletto high heels, and greet him at the door with a drink in each hand—one for him and one for her.

His eyes will take in the whole greeting, but his eyes will stop at the black satin stiletto high heels. His cock will grow inside his pants, for it is the black satin stiletto high heels that turn him on. From the doorway, he will already be anticipating the feel of the black satin stiletto high heel against his skin, against his hardened cock. He will already picture his pre-cum oozing down that long pointed heel as she lies on her back on the bed and he finger fucks her with one hand and she will rub the magic shoe up and down the shaft of his penis until it's almost ready to explode.

But, next week when they enter the bedroom, there will be a birthday cake on the nightstand for him. There will be no scented candles in the room next week. The sixty candles on top of his birthday cake should give him plenty of light to see what he needs to see—the black satin stiletto high heels. That much light in the room will also give him perfect vision to count the wrinkles around her fifty-five year old blue eyes, but he already knows they are there, and he doesn't care, because right at that moment, it will be all about the shoes—those black satin stiletto high heels.

She wants everything to be perfect and uninterrupted from any kind of annoyance next week. She will draw the drapes, turn off the ringer on the phone, and lock the door behind him. She will even go so far as to be sure there is a new roll of toilet paper in the bathroom before he arrives. In anticipation of other annoyances that could happen, with her desire for perfection, she will drag out the step stool before his arrival and climb upon it in those black satin stiletto high heels to remove the battery from the smoke alarm.

Happy birthday, Danny!

*****

I thank you for reading my story and I also want to thank Lee for all of your advice. Please take one more second to cast a vote. Comments are always welcomed.

I am Yours SINSerely,

Babs