Lucifer's Little fun

Story Info
Lord lucifer learns how to please his new wife.
2k words
4.24
20k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed there looking at her eyes, her beautiful silver blue eyes. Hera was a small woman with many curves. With D-cup breast and a beautifully round butt. Could I really tolerate her being with another man at all? I got jealous with her just being around Edward. I was confused about what to chose. I would be her feeder regardless of which she chose because I knew she would only drink my blood and my blood alone. Than in itself was assuring but to have her as my lover, and to know that I will only come second.

She looked in my eyes, hers were hopeful for a long moment. I broke the stare for a second. Then looked back at her eyes that looked like silver with blue topaz sprinkled all over, and I saw one thing I dreaded to see. I saw regret.

"Sorry... I'm sorry I ... just... just forget anything, and everything I just said." As she turned to walk away, I could have sworn I saw a tear glisten down her perfect cheeks. It hurt to see her in pain.

"But, Hera..." She had cut me off once again. I was not trying to hurt her, and every time I saw her sorrow and her pain, it dug at me. I could feel what others were feeling only amplified if the people are close to me or powerful. Sadly, Hera was both. I don't know how I knew but I had a feeling that she would be the most powerful being ever known to be found.

"Don't worry; Samuel will not be angry with you because of this... situation." She practically spat at me. I tried to ignore the deep digging pain that was emitting from my core to every part of my body. I ran to her and pulled her into a deep hug with me. I needed to feel her closer in order to feel that I still had a connection with her.

This sounds lame but, when I am in her arms, I feel like we're in our own world as if I can protect her and she can protect me. When she finally relaxed and wrapped her arms around me. I had known what to decide. I pulled her back from our embrace, looked into her silver and blue eyes, and saw that she was not hoping for anything. She was in pain again but she was trying to hide it

"Hera, darling, you've just made me an offer I can't refuse." I said in a fake godfather accent, that I knew would make her laugh.

Now I knew this feeling and I knew it well. It's the feeling that I got a lot when Hera and I were in a room together, and I loved the feeling. Can you guess what it was?

Lust. Pure unrated, unfiltered, unrestricted lust.

"Ethan, come with me to the back, to the chambers. I have something I want to... show you." Hera said in a seductive voice. There was promise of what was to come. She grabbed my hand and began to lead me to what I guessed was lord Lucifer's chambers.

"What about your husband, what if he comes in?" I tried to stay serious but a smirk was coming across my face. I asked but I didn't care for the answer. She was leading me somewhere I really wanted to be, now and forever.

"Don't worry, he's on the other side if the wall, waiting for my approval." Now the smirk was spreading across her face.

"Your approval? What do you mean vixen?" Only she and I knew that name. She was tugging my and skipping down a corridor giggling obviously up to something.

"Well..." as she said that we had stopped in front of a large door. Before she could finish her sentence lord Lucifer, stepped out of the room. He looked down and smiled at her, she smiled back. It hurt a little bit to see this but I had to endure it. This was all for Hera.

"Has he agreed to our little... adventure?" first I was shocked, why is Lucifer... oh! I finally clued in. she wanted a threesome. I saw Hera smile as she saw me clue in.

"So... what do you say?" I could hear the hope in her voice. I looked at the dark lord again; he just shrugged and leaned against the door frame. I looked back at Hera. Her eyes looked bluer then silver now. She was looking ... pleading with me. I gave in, not that I was fighting it and picked her up like a princess, and laid her on the bed.

I looked at her lying on the bed. Her black hair made a sort of halo around her. She was beautiful, and right now I wanted her... and I wanted her bad.

"You're beautiful. So beautiful." I trailed butterfly kisses from her neck down. I stopped at the crook of her neck, and bit down just hard enough to draw a small amount of blood. I began sucking on that spot.

"Ah fuck... what the hell are you doing... please do it again." I smiled and looked at lord Lucifer and beckoned him over. He was looking at me, kind of, as if he was trying to see what I was doing to bring his fiancée such ecstasy.

I didn't want Hera hear our little conversation, so I projected our thought.

"Lord Lucifer, this is something we have discovered. When we bite in the heat of passion, the feeling is amplified. If i wanted to i could make her cum without even touching her anywhere else." I said as i began kissing my way down to her breast. When he replied.

"When did you find this out and why was i not notified." He said in mock anger. Then he laughed to himself. "Doesn't matter... are there any other parts of her body that will give her that same reaction?"

I smiled, "anywhere." that was all i said when i stopped projecting my thoughts.

I moved my mouth over her left nipple. And sucked on it and bit it a little, making sure not to break her skin. I moved to her mouth and gave her another deep kiss. She was whimpering and begging for one of us to just fuck her.

"Not yet, goddess... I'm not done having my fun. Today it's time for you to get teased." She did what sounded like a mixture between a moan, a whimper, and a groan. I loved it. They way she was losing control and reacting to everything I did to her.

Lord Lucifer tapped me on my shoulder, a sign that he wanted to switch with me. I nodded and made my way down to her legs. I put my finger to slightly rub the lips of her pussy.

"Ahh... fuck... Ethan, please, just put... uh fuck... one finger in. Uh please." She was breathless.

I played with her clit a little it was soft and wet. I moved my fingers in little circles. Her hips started to move with my fingers. When she began to twitch, I decided it was time to stop teasing her and let her cum.

"Babe, do you want me to let you cum?" I asked teasing the opening of her pussy. I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear her say it... scream it.

"Fuck... please me... I don't... ha... know how much... more I can take." She said between breaths. I loved her this way.

I slowly put one finger inside of her pussy. Inside I felt the different ridges and corners. She was heated. Inside of her pussy, I could feel the heat flowing from her walls. I began pushing in and out gradually increasing my speed, that's when she started twitching again. She was moaning loudly moving all over the place. Her eyes were closed and her fist were holding onto to blood red silk sheets with her hips going crazy moving in every direction trying to make my finger hit that spot. When I hit her 'g' spot, she went over the edge I was moving my fingers in and out faster bring her closer and closer. She clamped down on my hand reveling in orgasm. I could feel her contractions on my fingers, inside of her liquids flooded my finger. The juices were hotter then before.

"Wow. You're good at making my fiancée cum but it's my turn now." With that said, my lord slowly down his stomach only pausing to leave little kisses along the way. Hearing him call her, his made my heart ache. With out another second delay he began to eat her out.

I looked at Hera and she began fumbling with my belt. I felt her wrap her hand around my member and flick her tongue around the tip. It sent a small shiver that went down my back. She took my length into her mouth and began to suck while running her tongue just under the head. I tried and failed at holding back a groan.

I had guessed just bit her clit because she began to moan like she did when I bit her. The vibrations of her moaning and her pleasure filled face sent my over the edge. I felt my insides contract. I grabbed the back of her head and came. I felt her drinking all of it.

Something in me awoke... something snapped... well, I don't know what happened, but I felt powerful and that power excited me. At that, moment t thought to myself, I want to make her scream. I want to drive her crazy.

I leaned over to Hera's ear I was using all the self control I had not to just pick her up and fuck her till I passed out.

"How do you want it? What do you want me to do to you?" I paused for a second then licked on the spot just below her earlobe. She let out a small gasp. When she spoke, she stuttered unable to find her words. She took in a deep shuddering breath, and then she spoke the way she did when I fell in love with her. I could feel the lust in her body being mixed with her own.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you and Samuel to dive me crazy. I want all of it I want to both to fuck the shit outta me, and I want you to fuck me as hard, and fast, and deep as you can."

She didn't have to say much after that I pulled her on top of me and pushed as far up into her pussy as I could. Then waited for Lucifer to enter her from behind. She was clenching me I felt everything in her start to tighten.

"Ah, ah fuck, yeah!" She began to scream. I felt Lucifer inter her and the space felt even tighter.

I began to move slowly in and out. When she adjusted to the feel of both of us inside of her, she began to move too. I was enjoying myself to the fullest today. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. She let out a gasp. I began to loose my control and bit into her nipple and began to suck her blood. She started to move just as fast as me.

Lucifer grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back attaching himself to her neck. I felt the tension in my pit of my stomach again and I went faster and faster. I felt her clench and I felt all of her juices flowing like warm oil. After one last thrust, I buried my dick in her to the hilt and came inside of her.

We all laid there just for a couple of minutes trying to catch our breath. Lord Lucifer and I pulled out of Hera and rolled on our backs. I sighed, not only from exhaustion but also from content. I was spent, and that was the wildest sex I had ever had. Hera was holding onto my hand she was feeling bliss. I could help but smile at her.

Then she kissed me it was bursting with passion. Then she shocked both Lucifer and me with what she said next... "Let's do it again!"

I looked at Lucifer and then at Hera then we began to laugh.