Please Protect Me

Story Info
A young man has to protect others.
2.1k words
4.02
195.6k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are a lot of boys out there who desire to possess their mothers, even to impregnate them. I am one of those boys. I'm eighteen years old and I want to fuck a baby into my own mother.

She's not a fox. Don't get me wrong. Although her physical statistics aren't at all impressive, in my eyes she's the most beautiful woman on Earth. She's got wide hips and large breasts with long fat rubbery nipples.

To put it succinctly, she's built for making and feeding babies...my babies. I've wanted her since I was fifteen, and three years is a long time to wait for an opportunity to achieve one's life's goal.

One day, it finally and literally, fell into my lap. Mom had gone out with a couple of other middle-aged single moms. They ended went to a Chippendale kind of male stripper review, had fun with their dollar bills, and ended up drunk as a bunch of skunks.

When they brought her home, two of them escorted mom from the curb into the house and deposited her on my lap as I was sitting on the couch.

Mom was all but unconscious. She was also as horny as a ten-pussied nanny goat in heat. As she laid there stretched out over me, eyes half-open, she was rubbing my cock through my jeans and turning it into a 9" piece of steel. After 5 minutes of that, I could have rammed a hole in a sewer lid. I guess she thought she was still back at the club.

So, I started to fondle her. I started on her tits, and got her blouse undone. Then I moved up under her dress to her crotch and pulled her panties aside to find her soaking wet. I began playing with her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other until she was gushing in spasms. As she wound down from her first orgasm, I worked her panties down below her knees and pulled her bra up off her large breasts.

After two more mild orgasms, she pulled at my wrist and wrestled me on top of her. She still didn't recognize me, and I was finally going to become one very well fucked teenager.

To be honest, it didn't matter to me. I was going to dump the biggest load of my short life as deeply as I could in my own mother's pussy. I wanted her to be dripping sperm for at least a week...and pregnant with my baby.

I fucked her until she was unconscious, then I fucked her until dawn. I'm guessing a little here, but I think I left at least five loads at maximum depth inside her. I knew there were billions of my little swimmers in her fertile womb.

When I was worn out, I reassembled her bra and blouse and neatened her up, then put a blanket overtop her. I found her panties under the couch and stuffed them into her purse. Without bothering to clean up the mess pouring out of her thoroughly fucked pussy, I shoved a couch throw pillow under her ass to hold her up at an angle and went to bed.

When I got up in the morning, she was still sleeping on the couch. A quick peek showed my crusty dried semen still ringing her pussy lips, down her thighs and ass cheeks. I went and made some bacon and eggs, and of course a pot of coffee.

When I finished, I woke mom up and set her plate, mug, and glass of OJ on the coffee table; then went into the kitchen and ate my breakfast. When I was done, I rinsed my plate and the cooking pans, and started the dishwasher.

I heard my mom scream, "OHHH MY GAWD!!! N-O-O-O-O-O!!!" All I heard after that was a rapid stomping up the stairs and the bathroom shower coming on.

The shower didn't turn off for almost twenty minutes. When I went upstairs a few minutes later, I heard mom in her bedroom. She was crying even harder than she did when dad got himself killed.

I knocked on her door and she called me in. Her eyes were all red and puffy and tears were still streaming from her eyes. I asked her what had her so upset, already knowing the answer.

"Somebody fucked me last night without a condom. His sperm is in my pussy, in my womb. I might be pregnant."

"If you didn't want it, then why did you go there with a bunch of horny women and let that happen to yourself?" I asked. Then I had a better idea. It was brilliant. My dad hadn't married her for her brains, and this actually had an outside chance of working.

"Never mind, mom. That doesn't matter. What does matter is who the father of the baby is or will be. Do you know who or even how many men you had inside you last night?"

"I don't remember much of anything between getting there and waking up today."

"Then you need to call your friends and find out what they know."

"Yes. That's what I need to do. Thank you so much. You are so mature for your age."

"Sure, mom. No problem."

An hour and a bunch of hurried phone calls later, mom showed up at my door and asked to come in. She told me her friends had all noticed that she'd gotten up and disappeared down the hallway to the bathroom about every half-hour or so, but they were too busy tipping the guys to follow her. That isn't like women to go to the john alone. They always drag somebody with them.

Anyway, the gist was that mom had disappeared from view multiple times for half-hour increments. That suited my purpose perfectly.

"Mom, if you're on birth control, why are you worried? Is it because of STDs or something?"

"But I'm not on birth control, and they came inside me. This is the worst time of the month for this to happen. I could be pregnant or have an STD, or both. I don't know. I just don't know what to do."

"Well, you can have an abortion, you can keep the baby, or you can adopt it out after it has latched onto your nipple. Or, maybe you can avoid that by having a baby with dad's genes, at least some of them, instead."

"I don't understand. How can I possibly do that? Your father is dead."

"Simple. 90% of men's' sperm is designed to kill other men's' sperm. Only 10% actually goes after the egg. And dad isn't the only person on this planet with his genes, or at least half of them."

"But who......? Oh no, he was an only child. There isn't anyone else with his genes."

"Yes, there is, and he might be able to kill off the other men's' sperm. It's the only solution I can think of. Or, are you thinking of just sitting here dying a little more each day once you find out you're pregnant and you swell up with some stranger's baby inside, with no hope for any other outcome?"

"N-o-o-o-o-o!!! But, w-w-who has your father's genes? He didn't have a brother."

"No, but he had a son."

"You?"

"Do you have an alternative?"

"No. No, I don't."

"It looks like you have a decision to make and it may already be too late since it happened maybe as much as twelve hours ago. If you're ovulating, you may already be pregnant; but there's no chance at all of it having dad's genes unless you try."

"Baby, will you help me, please? You HAVE to kill that other stuff inside me. I don't want to be pregnant with someone else's baby. I just CAN'T be. I'd just die."

"I can't help you unless you really, really want to. You would need to orgasm when I do, so as much of my killer sperm gets up inside you as possible."

"Yes, I really want to. I'll have an orgasm when you do. I'll do anything. You just have to kill all that other sperm inside me. You have to give me all your sperm. I need it all!!!"

"You know my sperm might replace theirs, but you may get pregnant by me, instead. Will you be okay having my baby with dad's genes in it?"

"I don't want another man's baby. I want your baby, your daddy's baby. Please help me. Quick, get out of those clothes. You have to put it in and fill me with your killer sperm before somebody else's gets to my egg first. Please, honey."

"Alright mom, but..."

"Baby, please don't let another man get me pregnant. Give me your baby instead. I would love to feed your child at my breast. Please, for me. Put your sperm in your mother, lots and lots of it, as much as you can. PLEASE baby, you just HAVE to. Now, hurry, please...put it in me...good and deep inside."

As soon as I was undressed, mom threw me down on the bed and sucked me to a rock hard condition before throwing a leg over me and fucking herself on my cock until I blew my first load deep in her pussy.

"Mom, just lie back with your hips up for a half-hour or so to let my sperm into your womb and we'll do it again. Then, we'll do it as many times as I can before I have to rest."

I fucked her total of eight times over the next twelve hours. She had at least three orgasms to each one of mine, so she was as done-in as I when my well dried up."

The next day, mom got up early and fixed us some breakfast. Then she dragged me back to the bedroom and made me put lots more 'killer sperm' in her womb. I killed it alright, six more loads in her womb before my cock died, maybe forever.

Then came the fateful morning that she threw up. By lunchtime, there was a positive EPT lying on the kitchen table.

"Do you think...maybe...?"

"We can only hope, mom. We can only wait and hope, now."

"Oh, honey, I'll just DIE if it's not your baby. Please let it be your precious baby."

"I know, but you can't be getting yourself all worked up. It's not good for my baby."

"Oh, honey. Do you think? Really? Your baby and nobody else's? I don't want anybody else's baby inside me."

"That's okay, mom. I make sure that you never have anyone else's baby inside you again. I'll protect you, for as long as you need protected."

I figured with mom only being 34 years old, I will have to put a LOT of babies into her before her body quits producing. I'll need to protect every one of those little eggs with my 'killer sperm', at least once a year.

I tried dating once, but mom went ballistic. After all, if I got married and left her for a girl my own age, then who would protect mom? When I tried to explain to mom that a man has needs that can't be met just once a year when she wasn't carrying my baby. A man's needs have to be fulfilled several times a week, at the very least; and daily if at all possible.

After that, she never let me get out of the house with a single killer sperm cell left in my body. She never wore panties around the house again. If she saw I was getting stiff, she would just bend over a piece of furniture, flip her robe up over her ass, and tell me to put those killer sperm to work protecting her. So I did just that. I protect her sometimes upward of eight or ten times every day. Who needs a girlfriend?

She's even sacrificed her own protection on a number of occasions because one neighbor lady or another has gotten herself in a jam at a bad time of the month, and had me protect them repeatedly. I never failed to give it my all.

I now have five other ladies in their twenties, thirties, and forties who come over daily to be protected, and I just can't seem to refuse them, or all their other frightened lady friends whom they've brought to the house to be protected by all that wonderful killer sperm.

I must be good at what I do, because none ever had another man's baby again. Of course, I've got too many kids to count now, but who's counting? And the girl babies are getting old enough to need protecting too, but I'll have to think about that. Maybe I should be pro-active instead of waiting until after they've put themselves in harm's way.