Everest

Poem Info
188 words
4
1.7k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEREST - Correspondence from older dominant ladies most welcome

*


Sometime in my dream's future
I kneel before you.

Your complexion betrays the crimson of your thoughts - your growing excitement.

Your finger moves the hem of your dress.
You indicate the point where I must begin the slow climb - from the lowlands of obedience to the summit of your bliss.

Inch by delicious inch, I have learnt the subtle rhythms of your pleasure - how to tantalise, to pluck the string and find its singing harmonic.

Now quickly, now slowly;

I have learnt way so well; the road that leads to your sacred house, and to stop, an inch from the door that soon will open up and let loose the cascade of heaven.

You are almost there - almost –

But if I pause, for just a moment,
then, when I return, the floodwaters will crave more urgently their release.


And so I wait - for just a breath.
Then, when I finally return, and knock once more upon your door, you open up - and spill the cream of pleasure with a scream.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
SweetOblivionSweetOblivionalmost 11 years ago
Another way to travel

Or via the North Col (which is in Tibet or Greater China to be geopolitical)? Smiles Sweet O.

Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 11 years ago
did you make the trip

vide South Col , Prof ? [ that's in Nepal ]