All Comments on 'In Her Argent Embrace'

by taiyakisoba

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
absolutely loved it

So romantic! Beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it keep writing sweetheart you are a blessing and a breath of fresh air

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 9 years ago
Very Sweet.

Some constructive criticism - the narrative flow would have been more engaging if you had written the dialogue instead of telling us about it, e.g. "'I think those silver crescents embroidered on your lingerie look adorable' said Fred" instead of "he told her that the silver crescents embroidered on your lingerie look adorable'.

Also, writing in the second person is a little off-putting and clumsy; try an objective third-person narrative next time.

But those are technical points - the narrative was charming!

ArmphidArmphidover 9 years ago
A lovely read

Extremely enjoyable, sweet, and tone perfect romantic in my opinion. I hope you write more, whether continuing this story or otherwise.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

A bit out of the ordinary, but okay never the less. Cute, actually. Cheers!

blackdragon54blackdragon54over 9 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, and the end. I think that some work needs to be done on the dialogue from the merchants perspective, and maybe make it a bit longer. But very good story. keep writing, you have it.

mcollectmcollectover 9 years ago
Good

I Loved the pace until the ending, which felt a little rushed. But still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Obviously there are a few stars missing from the rating scale. I'm afraid that this story demands further chapters.

SmutolSmutolover 9 years ago
OK

I would whine a little hoping for more but since its in Romance category - it fits. It has all it needs. Not to short nor too long.That she knight is rather naive but whatever :)

Only thing that bothers me is the description. I dont see any femdom that u said would be here. Not that it bothers me in any way ;)

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 9 years ago
Well written

Except possibly the use of second person narrative. "You" is a dangerous pronoun to use, since not all readers would like to be the protagonist. First person or third person would have worked better in my inexpert opinion.

Nevertheless, an effort worthy of 5 shining stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved this so much!

This story has really stuck with me and I would love to read about their further adventures if you ever feel so inspired. Love the characters, love the setting, love the second person pov--it's all so good. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story, but the POV was off putting.

A great story, but reading it in the Second Person POV was a bit annoying/off-putting, which is a shame, as the story was quite good.

DariusxifyDariusxifyalmost 9 years ago
one of my favs

This was such a good read. I really enjoyed it so much. It was a great story, nice ending and hopefully we will get a sequel to this story. Well done man keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

I loved it.... :)

TrashBinTrashBinover 8 years ago
IT WAS SO AMAZING!

I'm so sorry if I'm gushing, but I loved this story! It was so freaking cute! Obviously the story is already a complete one, but I definitely wouldn't mind if you wrote a continuation of the story. It's just so...freaking...adorable. Agggh.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 8 years ago
Knights in shining armour ...

... are everyone's fantasy, as long as there is sexual and romantic tension between the characters! Totally fell in love with this portrayal of medieval times.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I enjoyed the story

it was very entertaining.

it was also quite confusing. at times it was almost impossible to tell who was speaking.

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 8 years ago
Why make me suffer

Why do you guys always do this to me. I get sex filled stories that don't get me engaged at all and where I actually want less sex. And then I get stories like these that have me turning pages at blinding speeds and expecting amazing sex scenes and I get no sex, fuck man lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

I can never get sexually off to this authors stories but I get my dose of romance and then some. In my opinion the best author on this site, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just Plain Good Reading

Some of the best short stories I have ever read. The sex is enjoyable, but the stories would be great without any (though I do prefer some).

toxicator1toxicator1about 8 years ago
Loved it

Please make more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Man, you've got to make more of this stuff, it's great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Quite Moving <3

This isn't the first story of yours to bring me to tears. The tale was wonderfully well written, thoughtful and touching. You display a wonderful vocabulary as well. The only suggestion I could possibly give would be to provide a lengthier end to ease the reader back into the warm embrace of happiness after having sunk into the cold depths of despair.

This kind of story is just what I've been looking for. Sweet, soft, gentle femdom with a strong plot. It doesn't even matter that the story wasn't that erotic by itself.

I absolutely loved it. 5/5 stars easily. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sweet and enjoyable

I have loved all of your stories that I have read. Like most I find myself unable to get off with these stories but they so sweet and heart warming I don't care, in fact that's why I can't get off on them I forget to because I get so wrapped up in the romance.

I enjoyed the 2nd person pov. It's unusual to see and I found it most intriguing like you were telling me what was happening as it happened to me. It felt a little more personal.

I do find myself wishing that the story had more of a resolution to help bring home the happy ending.

I would certainly enjoy a sequel but this story stands very well on it's on. I also find myself wishing we got to see their first time together and maybe an epilogue to let us know where things went. But, hey, it was still one of the best stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!!!!1

Just an amazing piece of art!!!!. you have a great talent for this, please make a sequel.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
beautiful, well written

Love, drama, conflict, romance, reluctance, and did I say Love?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

loved the story - and your many digressions which added so much. keep up the good work

ExpoverlyExpoverlyalmost 7 years ago
Unfinished

As with all of your other stories, this one is very well written. But it still feels unfinished, as if there is still much of the story to tell. I doubt any more of this story will be written, but I suppose one can always hope.

XericXericover 6 years ago
Love

I just read all your stories here over the last couple days. Your body of work is always positive, fun, and full of love as well as good sexy scenes. I thoroughly enjoyed each piece, and your odes to love in worlds populated with more than typical people made me smile and blush once or twice. Really fine writing, with solid action, pacing, and stories worth telling. Thank you very much for making such imaginative ideas come alive with characters I grew to care for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10/10

Absolutely brilliant, shame it had to end though...

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago
2nd Person Narration is Anathema

It is against everything I hold dear and sacred to ever like a story written in the second person.

This story comes close, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Each story is wonderful

and every time I finish I do so with longing for more - but unlike so many other tales I've read I also have a smile of satisfaction to go with that longing.

Thank you for sharing your time and your wonderful talent, you are my favorite author.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A beautiful story for such a site as this

Sir, once again hats off to you. I am aware this beautiful story has been out for a while, I am just now discovering the eloquence and sophistication of your work. This very story has evoked so much emotion from me. It tells of love, loss, and so many other human emotions and experiences that I can't help but relate to. You don't just focus on the sex as so many writers here do, but you intricately weave a series of events together to truly get across the emotion and feelings behind everything. You are truly a talented writer and I hope you can one day have the world recognize that.

With best regards- A.R.C .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God I love this guy

Nice romance with a strong tough chick who is not some secret dominant futa. A very rare thing around these parts

horned_lizardhorned_lizardover 5 years ago
Seriously?

Another teaser of an ending? That's just cruel. I want to read about their tender, timid lovemaking. I want to read about her gloriously tall, firm body taking charge of things after they gain experience. I want to read about him staring up in awe as his beautiful goddess of a woman rides him to mutual climax. I want to read about the jealous looks of the other squires and him enjoying it because he knows she's the best and more than he deserves. I want to read about him worshiping her body in a myriad of ways.

But I can't.

Please, /please/ write a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mining

I can’t believe in all my time reading your stories I never read this one. Jesus. Would have loved the lovemaking of course but just excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Common!

Story was so good, then ended so abruptly! Atleast let him show his skills off in front of Leuna proving he is actually good. Then some kind of epilogue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazed

You are definitely the best GFD writer ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

Please! More! This is such a great story!

I literally had tears rolling down my face at moments!

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoalmost 4 years ago
I wish there where more such stories.

I'm not normally a fan of 2nd person, for I've never been able to put myself into the character the author is describing. Nor has the situation and characters they interact with been appealing. Everything about this story drew me in, for it resonated. Thank you so much for creating both Gentle Femdom stories, they have been a joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please.

I am not a fan of second person normally, however this story was amazing, and I really wish there was a second chapter to it.

KennyCumBucketsKennyCumBucketsover 3 years ago

It's not very erotic considering the site.

But a mushy, wholesome love story like this is nice every once in a while all the same.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Thank you! Yo certainly know how to bring me to tears!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An epilogue of sorts would've been nice, just for a bit of closure, but other than that it I thoroughly enjoyed it

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Once again another great story from you Danke.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

I am, mostly, interested in femdom. The author stated this was a story of femdom, gentle femdom to be specific. I find no femdom here. I would not call the lady knight submissive. In fact she is tough as nails when she needs to be, but, at least in her interactions with the MC, she is, in no way, dominant. She is actually quite timid with him. You would think I would be pissed off at being mislead. You would think I would be bitching, but you know what? I can't. This story is just too damned good. I was hooked from the beginning and stayed hooked until the very end.

And it really is in the proper category. It is quite the romance, with a few twists. Boy gets rescued by girl (a lot.) Boy loses girl. Boy gets girl back. If this were a book I'd call it a real page turner.

Like others, I am a bit put off by the second person style. It can be a bit hard to follow, but, again, the story is so good, it doesn't matter.

Could there have been more to this story? Of course. Like any good story, you never want it to end. I would love to read more about the adventures of Leuna and... and.... Well I don't believe we ever got the young man's name so, Leuna and her squire. I would love to read more about Leuna and her squire. Their adventures, the people they rescue, the wrongs they right, the monsters they slay, whatever. Also, of course, I would like to hear more about the development of their relationship and Leuna's awakening sexuality. Who knows? She just might become more sexually dominant toward her squire as she gains experience. Then I might actually get some of that gentle femdom that the author alluded to, and that I so crave.

On the other hand, the story truly does stand on its own and has arrived at an end point, and I have to disagree with some who said it was abrupt.

All in all, one of my favorite reads! 5+++

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another quaint but interesting story. I loved it. Just one bit of nitpicking. Though you have not indicated the time of your story, I would assume from there being Knight errants, no firearms and their clothing, that the story must have been set in the middle ages. If that be so, were there a beverage such as tea then? Tea was first introduced in Europe around the 17th century by Portuguese merchants returning from China. By that time active knights were all gone and gunpowder and firearms were regularly used in European wars. Sorry.

Hugo999Hugo9993 months ago

Really enjoyed this tale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaiyakisoba@taiyakisoba
1799 Followers
Back in the game writing monstergirl, fantasy and sci-fi stories. My favourite themes are gentle femdom (think valiant female knights rescuing young men in distress!), yuri (Japanese-style romanticised lesbian fiction) and older-woman, younger-man relationships. I hope you enj...