All Comments on 'Now or Never: Escape to Freedom Ch. 03'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars!

Thank you for not abandoning this beautiful story

CE300CE300over 9 years agoAuthor
Hmmm

I'm kinda surprised at the low voting score and no comments. :/ please feel free to leave me some comments on what you think about the story.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago

Furious and waiting !

dairetodairetoover 9 years ago
yay

i enjoyed this chapter about the boys.'

So glad that there was Eric and Austin in it to see exactly what happened

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So happy you updated this story! Can't wait to see what Ryan's going to do now that Austin is back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Could not stop crying! Really tears at your emotions! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

This was by far the best chapter in this series yet! I totally didnt see that twist coming! You had all of my emotions going! First I wanted to cry when Austin left, then i must admit i was kinda turned on by the entire domination thing, my dick was rock hard! Then it was back to crying when Dominic was helping Austin. I have read your other story as well and that was full of twists as well. Thats just who you are and what makes you a great writer! I can not wait to see what you have in store for Chapter 4! Please Please PLEASE dont keep me waiting to long!

Your devoted fan,

Jeremy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So excited for the next chapter

OMG I've been waiting for this chapter for so long, you have no idea I check you're twitter everyday for updates haha lol. Anyway great story so far and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work and I look forward for the next chapter

CE300CE300over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you for your comment! Again I'm sorry it took over 2yrs to get this chapter out. I know I've lost reades because of it. I just hope this chapter wasn't to extreme. Chapter 4 is going to have a big twist to it as well. Thanks for reading and following me on Twitter!!!

Much love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Emotional

Such an emotional chapter of the story! Wanted to cry so much with how bad Austin was being treated! Nice to see that Eric knows he was in the wrong though!! Any idea how long chapter 4 will be?? Your writing is building up so much emotion and suspense in me :) Well Done

CE300CE300over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for your wonderful comment. It warms my heart to know that you enjoyed the story. It did exactly what I want it to do, being out your emotions. Chapter 4 should hopefully be out by February, is all goes well. Chapter 4 is doing to have a major twist and a huge surprise in it. You can always follow me on Twitter: CE_300 to keep up to date on how chapter 4 is going! Thanks again.

Much love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my gosh!

I've been waiting for so long. I love how you write and expresses your stories it really makes me so emotional and at the same time excited. I have read all of them even though they're just two of them. Tbh, your works are the only one i kept on watching if you have sent new chapters. Please make more...

Orion_Orion_over 9 years ago
Not at all what I expected out of you CE300

This is the worst of all the chapters. I honestly think you marred it completely by putting in so much of abuse for Austin that it just ruined the theme the story had going on.

This chapter made no sense and the mammoth of nonessential abuse did no good either. The fact that Austin shot his load while being brutally raped was not at all a welcomed part. The part that had Eric's heart change in the blink of a moment made no sense after such descriptive almost 5 paged abuse you put in for Austin through Eric. Then Austin goes back so willingly to the Davenports' was utterly lame as the reason that had him leave them, Claire's outrage and Austin's self-blame, where did all of it go when Eric finger quotes 'freed him'? Why did Austin leave in the first place then, to go back to that five paged shit hole if he didn't even think once about that same reason while returning back to the Davenports'?

Even though you took this long to come up with this chapter, I rate it as the lowest of your work.

Albeit, this shouldn't at all suggest that the first two chapters were not good. In fact, they were awesome and the plot was fascinating to be read. I am really an admirer of your work.

One more thing, there are a lot of spelling mistakes in the story. It's a flaw that doesn't go unnoticed for an amazing author that you are.

Anyway, can't wait for the last part to be out and I hope it'll be sooner. I also hope you make it sound real and sensible instead of a fairy tale type of ending. Put your thoughts into it just like you did in the first two chapters and I'm sure you'll nail it...

JBer90JBer90over 9 years ago
opinion, opinions... this is my take.

O-douche… If you truly did not like the chapter as much as you proclaim why would you finish reading it? That just goes to show how stupidly brainless one individual can be. Anybody else would have seen it did not interest them by what they were reading and went elsewhere. This chapter makes a lot of sense if you follow as I do. I can inform you of what does not make sense are your gargantuous grammar faux pas. In addition to the aforementioned you allegedly have minute intellect on the subject of shooting a load; a chap does not need to be stiff or enjoy the course of action.

Eric’s vicissitude of heart is something that is inferred to have been fourth coming especially once Beth approached him. Austin went back to Ryan because he was simply in love with him. Austin realized that even though Eric would change he did not want to be with him. Therefore, he tried to smooth things over with Ryan. As explain within the story when Claire spewed all that mess and it became a huge seen Austin was upset with the situation. It made him feel as if he were going to ‘destroy’ Ryan's life and that made him go back to Eric. It did take CE300 awhile to transcribe this chapter, and there were several spelling and grammar errors; none of which took away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree with Orion

And because someone doesn't have the same opinion as you, does not make them a 'douche', kinda makes you one for thinking that your opinions should fit everyone!! I think this was a brilliant, well written story, by a talented writer, that went horribly wrong with the chapter I just read!! Too much sado-maso can turn anything sour, unless you're into that!

CE300CE300about 9 years agoAuthor
Note From the Author

So I've gotten a couple of negitive comments about this chapter. I feel like I need to explain somethings. Some of you might not realize that there are people like this in the real world. To often people live in their own happy little bubble and that things like this do not happen. Well, there are people out there that have and are living a relationship like this. When someone is in a horrible relationship for many years it is very hard for that person to live their own life. Look at it from Austin's point of view. He left a horrible relationship, started a new one then all these horrible things start happening. Eric belittled Austin for years and blamed him for anything bad that happened, so when things started going bad with Ryan, Austin felt that it was all his fault. He felt that going back to Eric would spare Ryan and his family anymore upset. This happens in the real world. My stories are more on the darker side because not all things in life are peaces and cream. I write stories that are more realistic than the average gay romance story.

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just fabulous

I love the way every thing that happens at the Davenport's get's explained from Eric. How he found Clair and told her to as those awful things to Austin ,and how Eric knew that Austin would come back to after what Clair said. The plot is terrific and I can't wait to see what Ryan and Austin have in store for us this time ,and"thank you" CE300 for this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
REALISTIC rules!

I applaud your style! and can't wait for the next chapter! Let them read Fairy Tales!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cliff Hanger Much! :)

Loving the whole series! & can't wait 4 the next part. Any rough timelines u can give us on when the nxt bit comes out? Also keep up the amazing writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
raizen8tails@gmail.com

This whole story is really amazing. Its special to me because it reminds me of exactly hat I went through. My situation was a little worse but I can relate so much to austin. Thank you for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love this story! I really want Austin and Ryan to be happy! Please continue writing. All the sadness and pain just makes for a better love story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
waiting

still waiting for chapter 4 :'(

CE300CE300about 9 years agoAuthor
Something different

I want to try something that might not have been done before. I want to know what some of you might want to see happen in chapter 4! Give me your ideas and if I like them they might just show up in the story! Leave me a message here or send me and email!

Much love,

CE300

CE300CE300about 9 years agoAuthor
Update

Hello my dear readers. I just wanted to give you an update on how everything is going. It's a slow go right now with chapter 4 as I have started a new job and most mornings I'm up at 2:30am. But I haven't forgotten about chapter 4. Thankfully my new job is driving a box truck and it gives me a lot of time to think of great ideas for the story! I have a lot of great ideas for chapter 4!

Much love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It bought me to tears..... All the feeling... Never read anything like this... I hope continue to write more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
idea for the story

I think that you should put Eric in it so he can see how Austin is but just to visit and apologize for everything that he has done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
News

Any news on this story?

Mobester123Mobester123almost 9 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 4!!

By he end of this story I was tearing up, it was so lovely how everything turned out,.

Can't Wait For Chapter 4!!!! So Exited for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Been addicted to this story since a friend of mine showed me it. Lovin the whole thing, give them a happy ending though! Marriage maybe? & Eric being apologetic to them all would be a nice way to tie it all together. Good luck with it & can't wait for the conclusion 😁

CE300CE300almost 9 years agoAuthor
Update

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to give everyone an update. Chapter 4 has been slow going due to my new work schedule but this weekend I have three days off and I'm going to devote a good amount of time to the story. There is another twist in this chapter something I hope everyone will find interesting! Anyway I'm so glad to read all the comments and emails I have been receiving. I'm hoping to have this chapter finished and posted by the end of August.

Much love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DYING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

Amazing story - absolutely loving it. When is the next chapter gonna be released?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is it?

We're waiting! How will it end?

CE300CE300over 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

I know you guys are patiently waiting. I promise you I am working on chapter 4 right now as we speak. My new job as a truck driver has me working 50-70hrs a week which doesn't leave me much time to write. But I promise I'm working on chapter 4!

Much love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whens the next chapter

When will you be releasing the next chapter....desperate to see it!!!

CE300CE300over 8 years agoAuthor
Update

I had to take a little break from chapter 4. I had to move unexpectantly which has turned my world upside down. I'm slowly starting to get settled back down and things in order. I truly am sorry for this extended delay. Before the move chapter four was flowing nicely. I don't want you guys to think I haven't been working on it at all, I have. Just have had some bumps in the road that needed to get taken care of. I hope everyone can understand an know I haven't forgotten this story. It's to near and dear to me to ever let that happen!

Much Love,

CE 300

wishiwere1wishiwere1over 8 years ago
THANK YOU

for the updates. Hope all is well.. Patiently waiting your return!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter

When is the next chapter going to be ready?

CE300CE300over 8 years agoAuthor
Update

I'm waiting to hear back from my editor to see if she is going to still work with me. If I don't hear from her soon than I will edit chapter 4 myself and submit it. If I submit it with out her please understand that there could be some mistakes. Chapter 4 should hopefully out by the end of this month. I'm sorry for the delay, my job eats up a lot of my time. But I haven't forgotten the story! I think you guys will love this chapter.

Much love and Happy Holidays!!!

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Made me thinking

Thank you from the Netherlands.

Apologize my use of English.

The story makes me thinking and gives insight.

Read it all in once, wich makes my partner jealous.

There are no fysical or mental bruises but it looks likes iit's in all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting

Heyy..patiently waiting for Chapter 4...any chance it'll b out soon?

CE300CE300over 8 years agoAuthor
Update!!!!!

The moment you all have been waiting for is finally here. I have submitted Chapter 4 of Now or Never: The Final Good-Bye. It should be online within three days as long as I haven't made any mistakes. Just a FYI I'm flying solo on this chapter since my editor is busy with her life right now and can not help out. If at some point she can look over this chapter and work on it then I will upload that version. Thank you all again for being as understanding as you have been.

Much Love,

CE300

wishiwere1wishiwere1over 8 years ago
Yay!!!

Thank you for continuing this series. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Annoyed

This chapter really annoyed the crap out of me. I've seen abuse and lived with it and seen victims so damaged that they do believe they deserve what they are getting, but I have to call bullshit on Austin being in a new relationship and leaving to go back to his abusive ex. I gave this chapter one star for the crappy content and the fact that the crappy content in this chapter dragged on for so long.

CE300CE300almost 8 years agoAuthor
A word of advice.

I thank you for your comment. I'm sorry that you felt the chapter sucked but that is your opinion and you are in titled to it. Before you call bull shit on something stop and think that maybe this is a true story. I am telling someone's story. So think before you make a comment like that. For all you know someone who has or is living something like this wouldn't consider it bull shit. For all you know this could be my story about my life but I didn't want to say it was about me. I invite you to never read my stories again. I always welcome all types of comments except this one. I'm sorry you have been abused but not everyone goes through the something. I also know you commented on The Trip but I will not waste my time commenting over there as well. Now I will get back to writing my new series which again I invite you NOT to read.

Much love,

CE300

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
CE300

Please, for all of us be we professionals, victims or survivors do not ever apologize to those poor, ignorant souls who obviously have absolutely no clue what they are talking about when it comes to any form of abuse. No two people's experience is alike - even if they are siblings in the same household. Loved, loved, loved how JBer90 stood up and said something as well!

You just keep doing the great job you are doing, ignore those who don't even deserve a response and again thank you for being socially concious enough to include and take the topic of abuse in your writings. Sure, HEAs are nice but they aren't real!

TexWritingRiderTexWritingRideralmost 7 years ago
Well said CE300:)

The harsh, amazingly ignorant comments by some [i.e. Annonymous: Annoyed] would be enough to make ones blood boil but then, recalling the 'amazingly ignorant' portion of this well, how could one expect such a person to understand real life. What is a bit dumbfounding though is reading a comment by someone who professes to know about domestic abuse; yet, is surprised by a scenario of the abused returning to the abuser. Obviously that individual does not contain the degree of knowledge they profess. Otherwise, why would so many lives be lost due to domestic abuse each day? Sadly, far too many who finally obtain the courage to leave do return for whatever reason.

Just keep up the great work Andrew and thank you for speaking truths so many others are too hesitant to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So realistic

I'm sitting here in tears, weeping wildly over Austin returning to Eric. Anyone who says this doesn't happen hasn't been there or done that. It's as if you reached into the depths of my mind and soul, knowing my personal story. Having finally escaped, I do understand the lack of self cofidence that leads one to return to an abusive relationship. It is extroardinarily painful reliving that time in my life but am so happy there is a writer like you out there telling the worst of life's truths.

Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I simply could not hate this more. If you want to write about these types of horrific events or others want to read them, that simply points to how people can be so very different. I read the first page, aghast at what I was reading, before I decided to stop. I simply could not read more. An interesting (albeit tragic) story turned hopelessly wrong and dark. Simply don’t understand despite the author’s and others attempt to explain it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 1 year ago and other anons complaining about dark content,

What's your point here? Even in the first chapter, Austin has been shown to be severely abused by Eric. It's always a touchy subject, and the details are shown to what extent the damages are caused.

It's meant to be disturbing and hard to read for those sections, both for the readers and the writer, but it has to be addressed. Not all stories are always happy go lucky.

Second of all, specifically for Anon 1 year ago, the main problem of your argument. How in the world did you come to this conclusion in the THIRD chapter when the first one also gives similar content to this? Did you just hit your head real badly to just forget all that in the first chapter?

Also, look at how cowardly you are to type this weird comment way after all those other readers. A way to avoid criticism on your bad take? No, it's not that you "simply don't understand," it's more that you are acting like a know-it-all regarding the story when it shows you didn't even bother checking the first chapter in the first place. Imagine saying the "story is interesting albeit tragic" when it shows that you just wanted attention and never bothered reading 90% of it. (You stopped, you said it yourself.) Get out of here with your awful "criticism".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
279 Followers
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...

SIMILAR Stories