All Comments on 'The Muse'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kudos from San Antonio!

Now I must visit the River Walk and find that back door! Already eliminated Paesano's; you didn't mention its signaure dish. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unsurprisingly outstanding

I discovered your submission list four days ago, and have read nothing else since. You have a gift for storytelling, and I feel privileged to have the opportunity to enjoy it. I can't help but feel genuine concern for your characters: literally cringing as I could almost physically feel Richard's anxiety at the bistro, nearly crying myself as I read about Mary pleading painfully for Bob's silence, and cheering inwardly as Richard came so gallantly to Mary's rescue as she was viciously ambushed on the talk show. With greater detail, I could easily see this story becoming a film I'd joyfully take my wife to see.

Well done, as always. I look forward to more of your consistently spectacular work.

naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004over 9 years ago
Congratulations

This is the 1st of your stories for me.

Loved it, especialy the end.

Going to read your other stories.

semjastrosemjastroover 9 years ago
Yes!

This story is told from Mary's point of view - and the author of this work is male. It sure works here. Thanks for ending a long dry spell for me trying to find a story with characters I care about. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Read This the Night Before and...

It was absolutely wonderful. At first I thought it was going to lead to some kind of conflict between Mary and Richard because at times it felt like Richard was trying to see Mary as Melissa and not Mary herself, but you subtly and beautifully addressed that conflict and nipped it in the bud as soon as it came up. This whole story is incredible and a must-read. Thank you for sharing :)

wargameronewargameroneover 9 years ago
Absolutely loved it.

Characters so believable, I lost track of time. I would really love to see all of these folks again. The author left us with a wonderful cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well crafted

While there was some lack in description i must say this is the best story I've found on here in a very long time. Well written, great story. Any chance of a continuation?

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Great story! Well written and quite romantic. I was at the "River Walk" fifteen years ago and the tour boats and restaurants are fun. Expensive shops and hotels prevail. Cheers!

rlh100rlh100over 9 years ago
A moving and intense romance

I'll second that. A great story. Well written and very romantic.

Not much sex. Sex is alluded to a lot. Almost PG-13.

A wonderful romance with nice character development and a nice set of build ups.

If you are looking for quick sex, this is not it. But if you are looking for sexy romance that leaves a warm feeling inside this is your ticket.

harristharristover 9 years ago
WOW

Just one word of thanks and appreciation for sharing your story! "WOW"

harismileysharismileysover 9 years ago
Truly outstanding

This was the very best. Words are not enough to describe that.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

What an absolutely wonderful story. Loved it.

ambush184ambush184over 9 years ago
Outstanding!

What a wonderful story. I really hated to see it end. Would you consider another?

DreamCloudDreamCloudover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I appreciate all the comments and emails. I am very pleased that a modern romantic fairy tale has done so well. I really enjoyed writing it.

'The Rehab' is out being edited and should be posted in a week or so. This new one sucked some life out of me and is darker than 'The Muse.'

I am also deep into 'The Promise' and hope to have it out before years end. I only know the beginning and part of the middle. I have no idea how to end it yet. Very dark start - I want to find a lot of light along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Found your work a couple of months back, can't wait for more!

Thank you!

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Couldn't stop...

I couldn't stop reading! The characters were so relatable & the writing made me feel like I was watching a movie. I could see it all in my head. This was such a pleasant read, & so very romantic-- not trashy smut. Kudos! Please don't stop, you have a wonderful gift! :)

wish2the_moonwish2the_moonover 9 years ago
Yoplait

So good!! A wonderful story! Probably the only one I've ever seen where the stalker gets the girl & it's actually ok! :) Lol! Really! Such a good read! The chars were real (funny, stubborn, anxious, self conscious) & the writing was clever.

Would make a good short web film. Author has talent! Keep going!

Tigr2Tigr2over 9 years ago
WOW!

Great story that really sucked me in. Usually do not read longer stories, but this one grabbed me through the end. Would have preferred a bit more sex, but this is a great story.I will read some of your other stories. Keep sending new one in!

hjo3hjo3over 9 years ago
Love the ties between past & current

The mixing of past glimpses and stolen moments gave the story more meat. The ending was a surprise. Well done. Looking forward to your next story..

OldfatanduglyOldfatanduglyover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Strongly disagree with AMerryMan. I think the story is very well thought out and executed. Special kudos to the editor. I'm a real stickler for things like language mechanics and story continuity, and I only noticed two minor errors in the whole story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks that was great experience

I loved your story, I loved it so much that I almost didn't read last two pages, thought you might screw it up, you know when writers write masterpiece and when they review it before writing the end they get excited with work they done and scew up the ending, just trying to keep up the flow the quality. But you didn't , the ending was good too, I wished it wouldn't end though. Keep writing more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best

I read several hours each day and your writing is the BEST

Thanks impatiently waiting for more!!!

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Wow again and again.

I mostly read Literotica in the Loving Wife section. A couple of months ago I noticed you had a very high score for The Gift. (Your only LW story to date). I discovered your quality of writing then and I am trying to keep up with everything you write. Amazing tales. Thank you DreamCloud. Five stars as usual.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 9 years ago
You're good

Real good. Thank you

... Again

burningloveburningloveover 9 years ago
Thanks for enlightening our readers re:Anxiety Disorder

I want to commend you for writing this story touching on Anxiety Disorder. Very well written - 5 stars is too low a value to give! Thanks!

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
Wow

Great writing!...and original material! I hope you keep 'em coming 'cause I'll keep reading and rating 5 stars! Your writing is among the best on this site and it is a privilidge to be able to read your stories...thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really good

Like it very much.

teedeedubteedeedubover 9 years ago
Yes, Very Good.

Thanks for sharing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A thoroughly delightful fantasy. Thank you.

I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

You are a skilled writer with very original ideas. It doesn't get any better than that.

Thank you very much.

rharri69rharri69over 9 years ago
I'm tired

I've lost a LOT of sleep since discovering your works. These all need to be turned to screenplay and put to film.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Nice change up - female perspective

DC wrote Mary credibly - easy to empathize with her. Another ***** story - excellent romance!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Wow and double Wow

DC, you are absoluly at the top as a author of romance stories.

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 9 years ago
Great story

Wow! Very believable and quite well written. I am going to be reading a lot more of your stories. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really really good. One thought though . . .

You seem to like molding and melting, a lot. Your descriptions of the lovers thoughts and actions already convey the molding and the melting, so it seems contrived or over done to use those words, repeatedly. I should add I've read most of your work over a short period of time, and those words appear frequently. So I may be projecting onto this story what I've noticed as a cumulative use. It's all the constructive criticism I can offer for now. Everything else was very well done. I hope you keep writing, for everyone's benefit.

RemmyqqriRemmyqqriabout 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Once again, another wonderfully written, and believable story!

Thank you!

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Phenomenal!

Wow. this is one hell of a story. I didn't know what to make of Richard at the beginning, I thought he was a bit of a weirdo. But you managed to turn my thinking around, he turned into quite a guy. This was an outstanding love story, yes, I mean a True Love Story. I could actually feel the love between these two. It was some real fine writing. Thank You for and original, entertaining and enjoyable story.

mabell3368mabell3368about 9 years ago
No sex?

Yet that was without a doubt the best story I've read on this site. Wow!

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 9 years ago
Lovely story!

Brilliant work! Really sweet story and well crafted!

asjahstrinaasjahstrinaabout 9 years ago
My gosh just brilliant

What a masterpiece of romance , love the way you layer , intertwine thoughts , emotions beautifully . Such a sweet , tender lovable couple.

thumper3463thumper3463about 9 years ago

Absolutely incredible! I love all of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful!!

An excellent read and a feel good story. dialog is excellent IMHO!

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 9 years ago
Long-lasting Smile

I really enjoyed "The Muse". Such a warm and wonderful story. One that deserves more than just 5 stars, IMO. Thank you again! :)

MastersWench

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please!!!

I need more! This needs to be made into actually bound copies! Please continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All the superlatives...

...that I come up with just seem sort of weak when I try to describe this story.

"He wrote what he felt and I felt what he wrote."

Awesome!

I read that sentence four times, it was so good!

This story succeeds, for me, on SO many levels.

Thank you. For writing. For sharing what you write with the rest of us.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
beautifully written

thank you.

I have to wonder how many variations are in the heads of readers for the pronunciation of the name of the publishing company?

Themes could be said many different ways

brujaybrujayabout 9 years ago
Lovely Romance

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this romance. A sequel would be nice, but this tale can certainly stand on its own.

Thank you for share this story with us.

Brujay

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Writing, characters and plot all superb. However, it did remind me of a something I had always wondered about. There are some truly gifted writers on this site. Some that write ten or more stories and then you never hear from them again. I always wondered if they just got their feet wet here and then went on to fame and fortune using another "nom de plume" as you put it. At least, I liked to think that's what became of them. Thank you for a truly beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enchanting

You truly are a gifted writer. I am indeed grateful that you choose to share your stories here. I'm enthralled by everything I've read of your work and I eagerly await another trip to the clouds; for truly that is where I am elevated when I'm reading your work. Thank you for the journeys that you've shared and I look forward to more.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
A Small Ding!!!

I just finished reading "The Muse",and really enjoyed it. Now to the "small ding" the word 'ecliptic' pertaines to the path of the sun thru the celestial plane. The only reason I mention it at all is that it stood out glaringly when I read it. But other than that a "Damn good read" as most of your work is. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
can i marry you?

you are an amazing writer. you need to be published. i loved this story. please marry me now?

DreamCloudDreamCloudalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Marriage Proposal Response

This didn't even get my wife jealous. 28 years of marriage and she laughed at me. She has my soul securely wrapped around her heart.

I must respectively decline.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
a good laugh too..

i could not control my bursts of laughter when ever mary was identified as melissa by male fans, & the fact only 5% made up for the female readers, ....may be my arrogance and or ignorance but who the hell are these male fans reading romance novels of adam westlake??? ;-D

otherwise just a simple story but eloquently described, yet tantalisingly captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fact is stranger than fiction?

I was confused when I read "that only 5% of the readers were female"?!? Really?

- Then I realized that this story was the male equivalent of "Mommy porn - 50 Shades of Grey". OMG, I'm reading ... "Daddy Porn". 😱 Tee hee

-pal

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
DreamCloud does like word play

Mary Higgins _____

Mamma Mia atsa spicy meatball

and so many more.

I too liked that his reading interest was so broad it was celestial in orbit.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
A marvellous morsel of mild mayhem and much magnanimity!!!

Another intriguing and irrepressible tale...I expect nothing less...THANKS!!!

South_TexasSouth_Texasover 8 years ago
ecliptic reader

What an interesting concept!

An eclectic reader envisions Benjamin Wood's first-person female protagonist. No less about artistic motivation; paint is that medium, words this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely mystifying:

That somebody who can write this well has such a poor vocabulary.

You don't know the word "eclectic"? Seriously?

Your grammar is poor, your vocabulary worse.

Get yourself a REAL editor. Pronto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Would love to see a sequel. Really liked the characters.

VisualPerv

memorable_eventmemorable_eventabout 8 years ago
It is Mystifying

Just to add my two cents, anyone who thinks a typo is evidence of a poor vocabulary has never written a story. I see many typos in the writings (of very famous and wealthy authors) that professional editors missed. So what? Anyone with a genuine criticism should not hide behind "Anonymous." What are they afraid of?

DreamCloud is a storytelling genius. Don't give these masterpieces away for free. Please put them into a collection and sell them on Amazon. They are better than 99% of the other stuff selling on Kindle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Muse

DreamCloud, your stories are wonderful. Please do not let these dreamers make you feel badly about your work. a truly sharp mind will not notice errors in the writing but will fill in the correct word automatically. When I graduated from high school I could read at 600+ wpm with 90% retention and that was reading every word, in addition I had a college vocabulary. Do not allow persons with limited minds and jealous hearts.get to you. I can not write a story if my life depended on it, I live on yours. the Muse and the Mountain are up with Woodmanone and MoogPlayer. Shine the rest of these naysayers on and write for me and the others who like you.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Reads just as well the second time

One of the best romances ever. Excellent character development. Mary's character is especially well written. Not enough stars to push for this one.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
Wow... OK, the end FEELS fast...

but not in a sloppy way...

Some writers "wrap up" their story in so little space that's it like they couldn't think of anything else..

This doesn't feel like that... It feels like the prince kissing Sleeping Beauty, her eyes opening, and that's the end... We all know it proceeds to "... And they lived happily ever after.".

Really, what more do you need...?

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I would like to know

which books they had each other read.

beautiful story.

thank you

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
Mary

is a very well developed character. I kept waiting for something terrible to happen as is characteristic of many of your stories. Having discovered you only recently, I'm working my way through your stories. An enjoyable experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

I found one of your stories quite by accident. I've been a literotica reader for ages but somehow missed your work. Glad I ultimately found my way! I've been burning through them like vacationer pounding too many margaritas. No self control, no pacing, just shooting them back with wreckless abandon.

Thank you for giving my romantic heart such a feast! My cup runneth over!

KorotKorotabout 8 years ago
CORRECTION

He was an ecliptic reader, dabbling in a bunch of genres.

SHOULD BE:

He was an ECLECTIC reader, dabbling in a bunch of genres.

EXPLANATION:

The ecliptic is the apparent path of the Sun on the celestial sphere, and is the basis for the ecliptic coordinate system.

eclectic

adjective

1. selecting or choosing from various sources.

2. made up of what is selected from different sources.

3. not following any one system, as of philosophy, medicine, etc., but selecting and using what are considered the best elements of all systems.

4. noting or pertaining to works of architecture, decoration, landscaping, etc., produced by a certain person or during a certain period, that derive from a wide range of historic styles, the style in each instance often being chosen for its fancied appropriateness to local tradition, local geography, the purpose to be served, or the cultural background of the client.

noun

5. Also, eclecticist [ih-klek-tuh-sist] (Show IPA). a person who follows an eclectic method, as in philosophy or architecture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent!!!

A good bit "Castle"ish but damn good!

You should revisit them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Word Processors are truly a wonderful boon to an aspiring Author .

and Predictive text can really speed up getting your thoughts and ideas onto the page without the worry of overthinking spelling errors .... Sadly sometimes this leads to wrong word selection and Free editing & Proof reading will sometimes fail to pick up on & correct the errors ....

Yes one can turn off the predictive text feature , & thus create a piece that will need much more time & effort by those Volunteer Editors & Proof readers ... which in my view is a big ask for a story that is being provided for Free

spelling mistake , combined with predictive text can and does lead to some crazy word selections ... although one would note that this Author only has the occasional blip or problem with it ..

And so , i would like to take the time to Congratulate the Author & volunteer editors/proof readers .. for a job well done

and for sharing with us here at Literotica some most wonderful Free stories

i truly Enjoy the tales DreamCloud has produced that so often have such damaged / emotionaly challenged people meeting and somehow finding happiness & a wonderful future ... blessed

5 stars

xxxTwistedOliverxxx

SirReal55SirReal55almost 8 years ago
Loved the ending!

Just got done reading the whole story...LOVED the ending! Janice is going to go mildly insane...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Grammar

Watch the use of your grammar. Past tense, present tense and future tense..othewise, the story was pretty good.🤓

karlosfandangokarlosfandangoover 7 years ago
Another brilliant story

I have thoroughly enjoyed working through some of your stories over the past few days - all have been more than worthy of the 5 star ratings I've give them and this one is no exception.

There may well be odd typo's and grammar hiccups but honestly the stories are so compelling I skipped through them without missing a beat. Long may your writing continue.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Wow! You are a gifted writer

I have to think you share your talents elsewhere as well, where can we read you? This is a stone cold 5*

You have the ability to convey human emotion in a way that is very relatable by the reader. The theme of true love winning out is pervasive in your writings and it is a good one. We all believe that, or want to, except for the truly damaged.

I can go on and on but sir I look forward to your next post on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Honestly, one of my favorites.

I'm not going to lie: I love this story so much. I felt the emotional intensity deeply. And strangely enough, this piece of literature actually updated my list of: known acts and things that turn me on sexually". :))))

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Nice, very nice...

I tell you before, you are my favorite author of Romance stories!

This story was great, lovely, and all the wonderful words can I imagine.

I love the story, and specially the end, is GREAT!

Please (I know is an old tale), keep in mind for write a sequel of this story.

The world need more writers like you. If they are, the world are better and happy.

5* for you, because I have not the possibility to give more.

I can`t wait to read more Romance stories from you.

Many thanks for your work and time.

You only need to find a good producer to enter to Hollywood by the great door!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too many grammar and spelling comments on all of lit authors!

I see these small writing imperfections and feel that if all the writers had proof readers and editor to make the stories perfect or near perfect, I suspect that we all would have shell out some cash in order to read. Please stop complaining as I do not want to have to use my visa to pay to read the stories that I select!

Baton Rouge Cajun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truly enjoyable characters

You craft characters that are deep, complex, and believable. I'd like to know them in real life and each time I finish one on your stories I'm simultaneously glad for reading it and disappointed that it is over. Bravo!

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneover 7 years ago
Smiling again

A second read through for me. As an O.C.D., ex PR writer where fact and grammar is an absolute, I totally forgive all the silly typo errors. Why? Because real creative writing trumps grammar every time. It is always a shock, given the nature of this site, when you can read eloquent and empathic stories that have genuine heart-warming appeal. Thank you DreamCloud for all your contributions. Chapeau!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply the Best

The title of my comment says it all.

slm59slm59about 7 years ago
Perfection

Any DreamCloud story is my favorite while I'm reading it, but this one is special. I'm in awe at how much The Muse consumed me. It's even better than the first time I read it. It's just perfection. This is my favorite story and I'll enjoy re-reading it over and over. Thank you DreamCloud

dawg_of_wardawg_of_warabout 7 years ago
WOW!!!

I found DreamCloud and started reading from the top. So far all the stories are great. The Muse, has lifted the bar. This was an exceptionally well written and empassioned story.

DoW

Drago566Drago566about 7 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

Loved it!!!!!

crawler101crawler101about 7 years ago
nope

i feel this story is way weaker than anything other i have read from you. i have rated all your stories 5* so far but im going for 4 this time

i couldnt feel the characters this time and it felt more like a Sugar daddy story to me. still very well written though.

Pokey42Pokey42almost 7 years ago
Spectacular Retelling of "As Good as it Gets"

First off, I love dreamcloud's fictional account of a fiction writer. Like a self-portrait in prose. Very well done. Also, and this is one of my best compliments, your story was so engaging that I can overlook your plethora of grammatical and vocabulary missteps. I know of many books I have paid for that I cannot say that about. I just had to get those out of the way.

Now, onto my comment based on my title. You could have made Richard much like the cantankerous anti-social asshat that Jack Nicholson played in "As Good as it Gets" but you chose to, instead, portray him as an endearingly shy man who loves wholely and is a man of character who deserves to win his Melissa. I applaud you for this. I have marked this story as one of my favorites and I know I will come back to it again and again.

Thank you for so generously sharing your talent and your heart with your words.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THE MUSE IS ONLY A GUIDE

to ones advocation, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry all you pulers,

This one was a 5 ,I mean, 10. Great job. Thank you

OverJackOverJackalmost 7 years ago
Nice

This one is right in the pocket. Not too hot, not too cold- just right. You take a theme and shake it by the ears until all the good stuff falls onto the screen. Happy writer; Happy reader.

nickypoosaysnickypoosaysover 6 years ago
Firefighters

You should do a romantic story with firefighters. Just saying, Im a future firefighter, and I think a dramatic tragic story about about firefighter love would be amazing. But I love your stories. So amazing, all 5 stars

I_of_HorusI_of_Horusover 6 years ago
Erata

Ecliptic reader on page four? Surely you meant eclectic reader!

And then on page six: what do you think I would like on TV? probably should be

What do you think I would look like on TV? or maybe

Why do you think I would like to be on TV? though my money is on option one.

Please don't feel bad about my comments. Just two in seven pages.... Tim431431 must be reading more attentively ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Another amazingly imaginative plot. Your stories are always so fresh.

And, no, the copy editing errors are minor and few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NO DISAPPOINTMENT HERE

once again a"very good read"i hope you keep spittin em out.

hornyoldgoat6969

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Never cease to amaze me!

Your writing skills never cease to amaze me! What a great story! A lot of interesting plot twists all revolving around romance. Great Job once again!

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
second read

second time around better than the first, I enjoyed it more, and so many possibilities for more. Thanks for your excellence, and hard work.

NorthPacific

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I would like a second chapter where Mary gets pregnant and has the baby. and the baby grows up and other things. Like the Link.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Stupid (Amazon) Thief

I hope you can sue the H**l out of the rotter & his publisher. Rant over. You are such a goood writer. As an 85 year old widower, living on SocSec, mostly my only enjoyment is reading Non-erotic and Romance on here. And you are one of the best. Thank you. The Muse had me laughing out loud. Please, when things get settled, write some more for me and your other (million) admirers. / Just J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
beautiful

That's all I have to say, beautiful . You really have a talent for writing. Many a day I am late for work wanting to finish a story or chapter.

Keep at it and hope you get published some day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anon 3 5 18

Said it best. I so wish you were still writing DreamCloud . I have reread your stories so many times it probably borders on obsession. Thank you thank you thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun, and a spot of advice.

I’ve never read a pot-boiler romance though I admit the covers are fun. I think you’ve out done them. Spot of advice. I’ve noticed you are beset with homonyms. Like “ecliptic reader.” Ecliptic describes the earth’s orbit. Eclectic means wide-ranging, inclusive. Just a thought, but you might want to consult a thesaurus on occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

sheer unadulterated fun.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 6 years ago
One of the best...

stories I've read in awhile. Of course all DreamCloud's stories are phenomenal. I've enjoyed every one I've read. Thanks!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous