All Comments on 'Busty BraBra'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
brian358brian358over 9 years ago
Fun Story

Thanks for a very fun story.

It seems quite different in style from your usual stories and, while I may be wrong, but I think I see some influence by, and perhaps homage to, a couple of other writers from the big booby genre?

I'd be very interested to see how Barbra "develops" after leaving school.

The world is her oyster. Perhaps she should go and talk to those people at Colossal and make their day (Year?). :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

Dave you're easily my favorite author on all of Literotica and this has just gone down as my all time favorite of your stories (so far). I'm fairly sure TTTT bra size is the highest you've ever gone, and I'll have high hopes that Barbra will grace my computer screen in the future. Lastly, and you may have addressed this in a previous comment...is there any chance of Barbra lactating in the future? She could hold unending gallons in those massive mammaries!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
great big knockers story

They were treated just wonderfully. Love the nipple play. your detail is fantastic.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 9 years ago
great story

Good, fun story to read. Liked the pace. Thank you for writing it.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

So funny!! Keep up the great work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2166 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...