All Comments on 'Discipline'

by Kyla_girl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
continue

continue on with the story did she go into the livenroom and see an audience and get more punishment there

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
That was very much 'my thing', Kyla-girl

Thank you for writing such an exciting account of a punishment that just seemed to have reality on its side. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not good. In real life...

This woman should get out of this relationship as fast as she can while she still can, before this evil, cruel, cold blooded psycho puts her in hospital.... or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

While I understand the need for punishment, this felt like pure torture - I think she needs to contemplate her relationship with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The torture instrument "the switch" seems very extreme, I do get the concept or it but still a bit extreme.

Other than that it was a very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hoping something like this happens to me

I really wish my husband punishes me like this or make me stand naked in our backyard and use the cane on me and make me spread legs and stand.... wow.... am horny cos of ur story.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 9 years ago
Wow. Powerful

So that was... harsh. Good, but really harsh.

I'd love to hear how that slave felt after the pain subsided. Was she scared of Him? Or His? Was she scarred (inside)? Or did she feel safer for being held to a strict standard?

Did she ever forget and lie again? Or "forget" and lie again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKyla_girl@Kyla_girl
Hello, I'm Kyla! I'm 27 and always looking for new knowledge and adventures. Like every 20-something, I'm here for the roleplay, the objectification, and the grammar atrocities. What I'm looking for depends on the night. Sometimes I'm looking for roleplay, other times I'm j...