All Comments on 'My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 02'

by tulsatime39

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you dont have to be jealous to upset with your wifes infidility

being jealous has nothing to do with marriage vows. Nor does it have anything to do with infidelity, deceit, disrespect, putting her husband in harms way due to diseases, putting her marriage in harms way by carrying on an affair that can be discovered, and to her own self respect in know that she is lying, cheating, slut of an adulterer. It isn't lack of being jealous, its his own mental issues of lack of self respect, lack of respect or caring for his wife, his lack of understanding of medical issues, and fact that both he and she are having mental issues. Sorry this marriage is toast and eventually it will come home to damage all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nothing like this happpened to my wife

But I know her immediate turn on to other men at a touch..

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
I agree with anon below

The reaction to cheating isn't about jealousy, it is about the breakdown of a marriage and a family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexual minority

Yes the wife watcher, creampieeating of strangers' cum and wife sharing are not your think only but a sexual minority. We sexual majority do not feel erotic. We think erotic when the husband leavs his extramarital sex practioner wife and a he finds another better more beautiful younger second wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It must be so wonderful to receive "spillover" sex. Just the last of her sex energy still aimed at the other man. The to be nothing but substitute dick, she is still thinking of fucking him she still seeing him while fuck you, still does not care for you.

Husband is nothing but a warm dildo for her couch dreams. She does have feelings for him any more.

She is not in zombie mode while this is happening she is awake, consensus, and alert. This is a intentional affair.

Husband is already on the way out but is to stupid to realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
looking for

chapter 3 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Too implausible, even for fiction

Author, you keep insisting that this is a true story, and it really does a disservice to the plot. It may be true that your wife had an affair with the wrestling coach, but everything else about this story is just ludicrous: all the high-tech spyware, the wife constantly "accidentally" exposing herself, the son and his friends repeatedly walking in on mom in a state of undress, ordering hot chocolate from room service, spilling it on herself (enough to cause blistering) and making such a racket that several people come rushing into the room, etc., etc..

I think this could have been a hot story if it were written in the third person, or from the wife's perspective. It would be a story about a hot mom being seduced by the wrestling coach, initially under the influence of Ambien. She doesn't even remember doing it at first, but then realizes she enjoyed it, and goes back for more. Get rid of all the dopey plot devices (like hidden cameras that magically point to all the action) and just tell that story.

That's just my two cents. I'm sure other readers' opinions differ.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
A true story?

You said this wasa true story. OK, but if that is true, you must be as brain dead as you profess the wife is.

While reactions do differ, Ambien does not make you brain dead or retarded. IF this is a true story, did the man or the wife or , hell, even the coach give any thought to the ramifications to their actions?? I am sure that finding out that his mother is fucking his coach would not be well received by the son. I mean, come on! Really? How is this kid going to have any respect for a man he should be respecting? Also, if the school found out I don't think they would be too happy about it either. Porking the mother of a student, especially one on the team you are coaching, is going to make most reasonable parents come into the school board with their hair on fire as recent evenst have shown.

I have to agree with another commenter - pretty implausible. But, on the off chance it is true, you have my pity and I am glad I don't live in your town. If I did, coachie would have been given a 40 cal enema!

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Sensationalizing the truth

I agree with others. It is hard to swallow as a true story. I don't discount it completely though. Many authors sensationalize true events to make the story more interesting. Just take a look at every movie that is "based on true events". There could be truth to the wife having an affair at the son's away games. I could even buy the teenagers sneaking into the room and mistakenly catching the first affair on video. The second chapter sounds like every other fictional story on this site in which the husband has all of the planets align to allow him the perfect luck to catch every titillating detail of his wife's sex romp.

I also think that people are being too hard on him for not being angry. This is his kink. Everyone has one. I will say that if this is a true story, the author is playing with fire by not confronting it. I know that confronting it will kill the fantasy because part of the thrill is her doing it behind your back. But the longer this goes on, the more out of hand it will become. You don't want to wait until the situation is beyond the point of no return to try to salvage things. Forest fires often times began as camp fires. Fantasy is fun as long as it is controlled. Once it begins to get out of control, that same fantasy can consume and destroy everything that you loved about the person.

Just my two cents though. I liked the story and I gave you a good score. I don't believe that it is entirely true, but it was entertaining and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Son of a bitch

If the coach and the wife caught by others or even the son the school fellows of the son said as a humor "you are a son of a bitch" what the son would think................

The story is the best example why the best the monogamy for raising kids...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Drop the "true story" garabage

No one believes you and it does nothing to further your storyline besides making us laugh at the absurdity of that statement. Concentrate on writing a better story with characters that act in a somewhat plausible manner. This mess had none of that and was the reason that it simply wasn't any fun to read. No stars.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
It's not about jealousy....

1* not for you not being a jealous guy, that's a normal thing...Not all men are jealous type...You should be mad, even enraged, not from jealousy but from the cheating and lying that your wife supposedly in love with you. That lying and cheating should destroy the trust any man have in a wife or in a friend or even a family member...If your best friend cheated you in a business would you accept it? I'm sure you wouldn't...When a wife have an affair with the knowledge and agreement of her husband, that's one thing...Another very different is she having that affair behind his back, hiding it from him...I hope I've made myself understand that the 1* hasn't nothing to do with being or not jealous...Have to do with Respect and trust...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next thing u know the kids will be fucking her after blackmailing her with the video

This story sucks because , your married and all of a sudden you accept her behavior of being a cheating slut. First time was an accident Second time intentional. Are you waiting for a std or pregnancy. What a dunb ass husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ha Ha Ha

@Anon If the kids fucked her because the blackmailed her and somebody reported her and the kids sex activity she was accused sex with minors and she would be prison danger. BTW If it is true this I am laughing on you and after the job lost on the couch. However I am very sorry to your stepson what he should suffer in the school from his shool fellows and for such parents. And now I stopped laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cautionary story?

It may be this story is not true and you are in the true life a BTB as a lot of readers here and you wrote this story as a Cautionary story in disguise. Your preface is a trick only to make the higher IQ readers think because it is not erotic for the majority of the people only thought provoking story.

craigoolcraigoolabout 9 years ago
Fuck the Anonymous

...and post a warning in your story that their comments have to have something constructive to say about your writing, or they can just fuck off and have their comments deleted. View your submissions, and delete the buggers. Can't do anything about the scores they give your story in their anger at themselves for being turned on by it, but watch the favorites in your recent activity. That the true measure. BTW, favoriting this story and this writer.

Great story, but most people aren't aware Ambien induces hypnotic trances. The Coach has been using this to get what he wants, so can the boys.

I like your writing. Stand strong, you are a good writer and you tell interesting hot stories. Like most husbands, a little more length would be appreciated.

Good Work!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
@craygool

...if those Anonymous really had something worthwile to say they would not need to hide. Just take them for what they are - no-name-articles nobody usually wants to listen to. Let them vent their frustrations; usually they are cuckerotica-clients...

Nice story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I just love the assholes

that read every anonymous comment and then slam them. You're the real "trolls" on this site. At least the anonymous comment on the story, whereas you comment on them. Hypocritical willing cuckolds that can't stand opposing opinions. Oh yes, the fake name they have makes them so special, just as fucking anonymous as all the rest of us. Author, you do have the right to remove any comment you want, but remember keeping only the praises doesn't reflect the opinions of all. Scores will tell the tale. I didn't read this story, since willing cuckold stories are not my thing. (ML)

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Well written

But the plot and the characters leave me cold. I do not feel like reading any more parts of this story.

RmcbealRmcbealabout 9 years ago

Ambien is some crazy stuff. My wife appears to be highly stoned if she doesn't get straight to bed. With some of the stuff I've seen my wife do, this is a totally believable story.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 9 years ago
Sorry - Sick

Nothing is credible with this story; call me old fashioned but how does a husband casually accept his wife having an affair?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am glad for the stepson character

The Loving Wives is near to the life hubs in the most aspect moreover the cuck stories are a (short tome time part of this disgusting) witness of a sexual minority life style and the most (80%) readers read a stories to imagine him-herself into the story circumtensis. These readers do not find erotic the cheating and their brain look at the story circumtensis. A couch of the son of the cheater Mom's lover in the school. The situation is interesting if the son's future life how affects a scandal in the school coach's love story with a "soccer" Mom. Mom is not a time cheater according to story but a serial cheater and the statistical law says from the events to other events become a local news/blogs interesting scandal. The male readers think of what they lived the situation with such mother would have been their mom. I am glad this author wrote a stepson character into the story to think of the higher IQ readers to think of the future possibilities!

Other interesting: Survays show the American male society changed that more and more % of the 20-30 years age group men think the most important to avoid the marriage. It may be they will marry somebody in their 35-45 years old ages, but the married men decreased in the 25-30 age group to the 40 years ago %. The survays shows the young men think to be husband role is DISADVANTAGE in the nowday sociaty.

1. Except some USA states in the Western World and some other USA states the ex husbands must pay children support to bastard. My honor to Georgia state where this is felony!!!!

2. During divorce cheating wives with kids send the innocent husbands to cleaners by the courts. God bless Georgia state where the husband gets the children custody at serial cheater wife!

3. The most movies, Tv serials, novells, internet sites (cheating wives look for secret lovers) and sociaty events show the husbands as a negative personality people in the world.

I think the good BTB stories where the ex husbands are smart men and the author writes long time epilog chapters the ex husbands find second (third) wives are not wrong example to show the husbands as negative people in the sociaty.

Against the cuck stories which send negative message to 18-25 years old readers not to be husbands because to be bull or loverboys to married women the good way to avoid involuntary creapieeating from wives during oral sex!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Interesting enough story. I do find it to be a bit brief and sounding more like a report rather than erotica. Doesn't mean that it is badly written, only that I would have enjoyed it more were it more relaxed.

Jealousy ... what a worn out, useless emotion. Not suffering from that particular malady is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hilarious and entertaining.

Keep writing..you'll improve. 4*

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
It's a bit hot that your wife is so easy, I mean does she need to

take an Ambien EVERY night? Have you confronted her, oh no you are digging this. Doesnt work for me, also, is she protected? You might've answered that in the first one, I forget.

Also, for a true story, that camera seems to have a wide range, picks up the doorway, bed, etc. But whatever, it is your story, I just struggle with guys who are into the wife cheating, I personally think the risks are too high, and some ground rules should be in place. Not against the hot wife concept, just the cheating behind the back,...how committed is she to you and the kids if she can rationalize such behavior. Ambien is one thing, but staying out all night (presumably in the coaches room) is another.

Have fun and thx for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nothing accidental about this.

There is little development in this series about why Jill would start fucking Coach Green out of the blue. The stories would have been better if there was a clear motive, or at least a slower buildup.

And instead of having her go from Ambien "zombie" to "insatiable" sex machine when she got home, it would have been better to have constructed a more realistic scenario. She is not a mindless piece of dripping pussy attached to an ass---she is a human being. Some development that shows her dealing with the ramifications of her behavior would have made the story 100% better.

Mike clearly wants his wife to be a tool and nothing more. That just sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unrealistic, even for a cuckoldstory

It s obvious the friends son knows about it.What dad(even a stepdad) would let his kid be affected by something like that.He would be the punchbag for all bullies in school(even if he knows how to fight). The son is totally exposed, and that is not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If this is really a true story how long did this go on and did the sons friends fuck her also. Did she ever find out you knew about the cheating and are you still married to her. I hate cheaters but your story is pretty hot . Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
80%

80% of the comments made about this story are negative. Does that give you a hint to how good it is? Try giving all the readers something to enjoy.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
I said it before and I'll say it again:

If she was a willing participant, I could understand hers and your reactions; but she was in a mentally reduced state under the influence which means she could not make informed consent. Ergo, she is raped and you're sitting there beating your meat.

Also, your story doesn't explain why she stopped bugging you to attend the out of towns matches if she had only fucked him once before. This made no sense, which also tells me this sorry excuse for a story is bullshit

Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 9 years ago
Good Stroke Story

This is very good for a first try at erotic writing.

I hope that the writing gets better with experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are right

@ Unrealistic Anon The most terrible to think what the school fellows of his stepson would bully on his stepson in the School. Brrrrrrr it is horribol to think!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
As you can see by the number of negative comments...

this is a hard section of Lit to write for. Everybody expects expert literary prose and a storyline that is near to boring. If you've been reading here since 2002, you should know this and know about the negative naysayers that hide behind "Anonymous" though I did see some who were registered that were very critical.

I enjoyed the story. It does seem a little far fetched to be true, but I'll leave you to deal with that. I know about Ambien side effects. But at some point, she must have overcome the memory thing and allowing her into her cheating pussy with full knowledge. And, there is the matter of her being adamant about hubby staying away from the games. I hope you will address that in chapter 3. Keep writing. At least you can spell correctly and know grammar, which is more than a lot of the "authors" on here. 5 *

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
KEEP TRYING!

I wrote a long comment on your first story, pointing out a few things you might consider. Since I see you are still making the same mistakes, I won't add any comments on your work. I stand by my statement that you have talent, but as a WWII pilot is reported to have yelled, as he watched a young pilot crash trying to take off in a loaded DC3, "The 3 is a docile old cow, boy, but you do have to do something!"

Maybe you should take his words to heart. Your LW writing career is teetering down the runway--DO SOMETHING! You have way too many neg. comments for it not to partially be something you are doing wrong. GOOD LUCK! HOPE YOU PULL IT OUT OF THE STALL!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
Ptomising Story

A good start with the first 3 chapters.

whackdoolde has a valid point in thatvif the wife had only had sex once why was she trying to persuade her husband from attending the matches ! ?

As the husband is watching videos of his wife cheating and getting horny about, and there seems to be no confrontation or revenge action by the husband.

It could be that the husband has cuckold undertones. Which I really hope is not the case as there are way to many cuck stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She is clearly aware of what she's doing, and so are her son and the other boys....

...this is a potential powder keg, if some other parent or concerned citizen gets wind of the goings on and decides punishments are in order.

"Zombi mode" is at best a scant excuse and especially disturbing (to me anyway) that she spent the entire night out of her room, ostensibly with the coach in a full on adulterous engagement. That she's "insatiable" at home, is more likely to be evidence of her guilty conscience than her "newborn sexuality". Sadly, it is also evidence of the things she has been doing with the coach that she never did with you until her adultery.

I wonder where along this story line thing go too far, or so,done steps over a line and others get hurt by their actions.

Finally, "I'm not the jealous type" seems more a cop out than a real reason for not reacting in a more strongly negative fashion. It seems "pervert" or cuckold-wannabe, might be more accurate descriptions. And by pervert, I don't mean sicko, although some here may take that connotation from my use of that term.

Let's see where it goes from here....it got a bit silly this time....

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
Next give a cuckold alert

PSA......Cuckold Alert Warning......

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

She burned herself enough to get blisters but was in “zombie” mode? Are you for fucking real?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This cheating bitch knows exactly what she is doing.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Late to the party I know.

But...

If she was in zombie mode and only discovered what she did the following morning by the mess in the kitchen. How come she remembers that she has been with the coach to refuse him?

How come she remembers enough to put her husband off going to matches?

Having let the coach at her "in zombie mode again" where is she the night she disappeared... "her returning and changing clothes only to leave again, not returning to her room until the next morning" no mention of taking the medicine and he assumes she stays with the coach, the assumption must also be that she did it fully conscious and therefore it is no longer accidental but fully intentional.

Giving the coach the key to her room again would be conscious and therefore him spending the night there is intentional cheating.

Admit it, from this point on, there is no simple voyeuristic thrill that she's been caught on camera doing stuff she is unaware of, this is out and out cheating and you acceptance of it makes you a cuckold.

Question is will you carry on enjoying it or will you rain retribution on the coach and you slut... I mean the coach should be done for effectively raping her to start... if that is she was under the influence of the medicine.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two stars not because of the wife’s affair but because of her husband being portrayed as a willing cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous