All Comments on 'A Happy New Year's Party'

by Humpdee84

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
craigoolcraigoolover 9 years ago
Luvs me Humpdee84!

Oh baby! I love your work! Just give me more, more, more !

Give me those hot descriptions, the minds eye view of the women you excel at!

Luvs Me HumpDeee84!

garthburgandygarthburgandyover 9 years ago
Great concept, not enough

But the characters seem interchangeable, and a lot of the events seem rushed. "Marie did this, then Cindy went and find this and that." If you let the actions flow into each other, instead of sticking to the rigid "sex template" that some writers (myself included) make up in their own minds, it'll stop people from having to fill in so many gaps with their own ideas. Fix up a handful of grammar errors and it'll be top notch!

kjanekjaneabout 9 years ago

I love stories with swinger games. They are lovely, and hard to write. Thanks for composing one.

I would have liked Marie to have remained consistent and upset about the games, with this maybe driving a wedge into her relationship with Bob. And Steph is hot. I can vividly imagine the sight of her, in all of her creamy goodness, asking for seconds as Dave made his way behind her. Yum.

Some deeper background on the characters' lives would really take this story to a deliciously hot level. I'd like to know more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantasies arfe so delightful

We are in our early eighties but I believe my wife would love an experience like this !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Love Oral!

I have been 'giving head' from a young (legal) age. (Well, maybe a little earlier....). It has always gotten me very Wet while I do it, and my partners think that's the best way to get me ready for Sex....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous