All Comments on 'Erogenous zones: The Joy of Teasing'

by Lovepotion69

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One extra

Just an extra few:

On guys, tip his head back and look for the spot under his chin where the stubble is mostly bare. It's the equivalent of where you'd stroke a cat under the chin. Most guys love to be stroked, nibbled or licked there. I've even had a few purr (men, not just cats!).

If you have long hair, use it. Throw your head forward and trail your hair over your partner's body like a feather.

Try stroking down the center of your partner's rib cage, following the curve of their ribs at the bottom. Use one long motion. Feels yummy.

Thanks for the rest of the tips on places to try!

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Thanks!!!!!!

I read this to get ideas to spice up a sex scene for a story... I think all I did was get myself spiced up!!

(there are only certain things you can do when your boyfriend runs on batteries) ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YAY!!

FINALLY someone else that understands that taking your time and that the "start and stop" method makes the getting there part all the more potent. Don't believe us? TRY IT. oh and Lovepotion69, I'm with you, BACKS BACKS BACKS omg shoulders and shoulderblades !! give me a good set of shoulders to nibble on and lick and I'm happy for HOURS! though a good smooth chest never gets neglected either. *grin*

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love Primer

you missed your target, girl, should have turned this into a best seller for males to know their females Liked most of it did most of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo!!

That's exactly the way I like it! Quickies are nice sometimes, but the rewards are great for taking your time to please every part of the body.

Stuff I'd like to add:

-Try using a feather instead of your fingers. If that's too tickley, use the edge instead of the tip.

-For that matter, try using a feather duster to "dust" their skin off with swift light strokes.

-Blowing or breathing into the ear gently feels awesome. Shudder or whisper loving words (doesn't matter what you say so much) to make all the hairs on their body stand up.

-Trace the veins in the arms with a finger, especially the wrists. If your partner likes extreme sensations, use your the tip of your finger nail to gently trace the veins. This is bordering on masochism though, as it can drive them absolutely bonkers.

-Have them give you their palm, and trace your finger around it gently like you were "telling their fortune".

I've got lots more, maybe I'll write a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great, loved it

it was great, got some new ideas, but you said there was nothing important about the stomach. Ive found that my girlfriend really likes it when i circle her belly button and loves when i use my tongue for it, but i just wanted to add my two cents

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
goodddddddddddddddddddddd

great and tried and works goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddd and thankful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
EXACTLY!!

The teasing and stop-and-starting stuff is something I've ALWAYS been fond of doing. At first my girlfriend was like "What are you doing that for?!" and she'd get very frustrated. But after a while she began to see the up-side of it, and now she LOVES IT! I'm keeping in mind some of the stuff you said, I just know some of it will completely drive her wild!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you!

It's always nice to read about what women really like.

Some of it was already familiar but I certainly learned some extra stuff.

Just got a new girlfriend, and I'm definitly going to use your tactics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
!!!!!

Me and the wife are gonna have a great night!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what fun...

excellent article...

i love teasing, and am glad to see you spreading these tried and true techniques...

i'd also like to add some suggestions:

-try nibbling/sucking on the skin between the index finger and the thumb

-sucking/biting/nibbling on the wrist (palm side) can be quite enjoyable

-try fluttering your eyelashes on your partner's lips (butterfly kisses)

-when sucking/nibbling on your partner's ear starts to make them moan, move your mouth along the outside of the ear, without actually touching it, just exhaling warmly. when they begin to squirm, slowly run your tongue down the ear, and then resume nibbling... it's such a fun way to torture...

there are several more that i enjoy doing, but i'll let you figure them out on your own...

-8-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent summary

Great summary of how to enjoy each other and have fun. There are parts of the body that many have never explored: we all know cock, tits, blah, blah, been there and done that, so take your time. Do so because you want to be truly engaged, caress and be fascinated by your partner and it will bring many surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great article

Your article is great. I loved it. Very helpful. By the way, I think shoulder blades are extremly sexy too. My boyfriend is a butterfly swimmer, and has the hottest shoulder blades i've ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
tummy!

great, but the stomach is one of the hottest parts to me! try some more and you may find its added advantage

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love It!

This essay was great i love my back played with as well. I had my ass bitten for the first time i thought i could have cum on the spot, not right on top of the cheeks but along the bottom at first then explore. Maybe something to try if you like being bitten.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Good advice

Good girl. Take it slow and easy--find all the erogenous spots on your partner--then go for it. There's nothing better than leaving your partner begging for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unique Ways Of Teasing

Physical Teasing

This is one of my favourites. It’s a great way to get comfortable with a girl and build a physical connection. You are using your body to portray dominance and assertiveness in a positive and fun way. Whatever you do, you must be smiling. For example, if you guys are walking and she’s close to a wall, you can start slowly walking closer and closer pushing her into the wall. She’ll notice what you’re doing and usually playfully hit you. This is money. If it worked when you were seven, it works now.

Again, don’t overdo it. Just sprinkle it in the interaction.

Sexual Teasing

It’s the best kind of teasing. It’s basically when you’re in foreplay or right before sex. Here it’s not so much about smiling or being funny. You want to turn her on, but at the same time not give her everything. Example: before kissing her, bring your lips close to hers and hold them there for a second (you can breathe sensually on her lips) hold the tension for a couple of seconds then grab her and make out with her passionately. It’s all about creating tension, holding it, holding it, and then releasing it all at once.

Whatever type of teasing you do. Make sure it’s light and playful (unless it’s sexual) and watch her attraction spike.

More Flirting Tips --- http://bit.ly/ways-of-flirting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

This Lady DEFINETLY KNOWS the art of Eros! Well written, FULL of Sage advice. I'm pretty sure her last (_____) lovers died happy Men! (Joke!) Thank You for confirmation of ideas, and a few new ones!

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
This is an excellent resource

Both for real life (duh)

and for writing.

TY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

I love this page. The categorical format, the flavorful descriptions that allow me to visualize what you typing. Great read indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks!

Good article! As a man, I find women's navels to be extremely sexy and erogenous. Women should wear more clothing that completely expose their bellybuttons.

"Oh Girls, don’t forget to pay some attention to his nipples too." --Oh, hell, yes! My nipples are my happy place! Nothing gives me more pleasure than a woman playing with my nipples, and I can come solely from nipple stimulation.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

The User's Manual for foreplay

Lovepotion gives a thorough anatomy lesson for the art of love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous