All Comments on 'Dark Weres Ch. 02'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FaireSansaFaireSansaabout 9 years ago
Slow down

This has the makings of a good story but it's so fast paced it is hard to grab the attention of your reader. Slow down, take your time. It's not a race. It's a story. Let us have information but put in proper dialogue and descriptive verbs to make it more exciting.

And please stop with the "we're so downtrodden" crap. They're wolves. They're stronger than this.

cliuincliuinabout 9 years ago
Outstanding !

Some people can keep a grudge long time and other people can be too stupid for their one good .You caught their point of view , but always is hope something better will come .

Thank you for sharing this story .

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Love the chapter. I like that this werewolf story is different from the typical Were story.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for reading this tale. Chapter 2 posted right before February. Chapter 3 will be submitted at the end of February.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ten stars

Great update...I love all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good but...

It's a good story but it's also hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
story?

This reads more of a news report than an actual 'story'. There is no character development and the plot is all over the place, changing from paragraph to paragraph. A story is more than a bunch of facts strung together - you need pacing, character development (so we can care about them & they are not one dimensional), layers of emotional connectivity, reasons why the reader can become invested (care) about they story you are telling. Your writing has none of this. I have continued to read, hoping that after the avalanche of background details, you would actually start telling the story - but nope, just more of the same stuff. Good luck - you actually have a fabulous premise and this story could reach readers on so many levels.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I like this because I read the other story first all this is the back ground for the other story

Interesting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1297 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES