All Comments on 'Mannequin Mommy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

just brilliant. Gradual but inevitable, and once the dam begins to leak, it breaks completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

This may be your best story yet. The pacing was perfect, and the switching of view points was seamless. Just hot.

goamz86goamz86about 9 years ago
Definitely different

Loved it. Cool idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Really great story I really enjoyed it

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Nothing more to say other than I loved it. *****

leglover13leglover13about 9 years ago
loved it

what can I say love those nylon stories from a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

what a fnatstic story..the imagination is working overtime!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Open all hours

Great story, well paced. How about chapter two? They have to push the boundaries and make love in the shop. Maybe just before opening time so the chance of being caught makes them even more hungry for each other, I bet mommy gets even wetter, mmmm. Maybe one day he visits, the shop being half lit, catching her bent over dressed in a white tennis outfit. Her short pleated skirt riding high, the white panties forming tightly over the plump moist mound. Slipping his index finger between seam and ass cheek he pulls the material to the side and thrusts his long, hard, thick cock home and proceeds to fuck his 'mom' from behind..... only to have her walk in from the changing room. I think I'm writing my own sequel as I type haha. MORE PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
greatstory and hot

love the buildup now I can go and wash my hand keep on trucking tenbears43

chivas518chivas518about 9 years ago
Some job . . .

this mom has! I'd like to find a store where I can feel up a live mannequin and stick my finger into her pussy! It doesent exist though. . . does it? Good story. I don't think it NEEDS another chapter, but anything you write is always welcome.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineabout 9 years ago
I remember readinghypnosis's original thread...

I even posted a scenario of the breakfast scene with the dress shirt. Too bad you didn't IM me. I would have let you incorporate it into your story. Good story btw. PS, if others are interested, here was my post:

I'm bent over the kitchen table, immobile. Alex removes the items that I'm carrying and reposes me. He turns me around so my behind is leaning against the kitchen table. He tilts my torso so I'm standing up straight with my legs spread out about a foot. He takes my hands and positions them so it looks like I'm gripping the edge of the table.

I stand there, motionless. Alex is standing directly in front of me. I'm wearing my heels so I'm noticeably taller than him. He tilts my head down slightly so I'm looking directly at him.

I watch my son's hands come up. He pauses to quell the momentary tremor. Tentatively, Alex slowly and methodically unbuttons my shirt. He begins at the top and each freed button unveils a little bit more of my torso. My heart is beating like a drum. It takes all of my focus to prevent my chest from heaving with each inadvertent touch of my exposed flesh.

I thought Alex was going to pull my dress shirt open to reveal my teardrop breasts, but he surprises me. He lets my shirt dangle. The inner curves of my cleavage along with my belly button are exposed. Alex also has an unobstructed view of the pink cotton panties that I'm wearing. He notices the wet patch that highlights my camel toe.

I watch as my son's expressions change. His eyes widen and memorizes every subtle curve, his smile reveals his intensions.

Suddenly, he looks directly into my eyes. We are inches apart. He's impressed that I have not moved a muscle...not even to blink. He notices the new patina of perspiration that is glistening on my face and chest.

Without breaking eye contact, my son places the palm of his right hand between my chest. He can feel the goosebumps that cover my entire body.

I don't blink.

My son's hand begins to caress downwards between my supple bosom at a glacial pace. I can feel the warmth of each fingertip as it makes contact with my skin. It feels like an electric charge is lancing throughout my body as his hand continues its journey.

He is still gazing into my unblinking eyes.

Alex notices that beads of sweat are forming on my forehead as his hand eventually reaches my belly button. He can feel my abdomen involuntarily quiver as his hand rotates slowly, His fingertips are pressed against the top of my panties now. Alex does not notice that my hands are squeezing the table with a vice-like grip.

My mind is spinning. I should stop him. He's my son! I need to stop him. There is no going back from this if I let him continue. As I stare at him, I can see that incestuous desire in his eyes...that deep longing. I don't realize that he sees the same thing staring back at him.

Alex slides his fingers over my mound. I can feel his middle finger pushing the thin material between my moist pussy lips.

I blink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superb

This story is great I really liked it. You nailed it as in all your stories. Theres nothing to say bad about this one. It was a truly a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Got my cock hard. The one thing I never got to do was suck my mom's titties. 32A Cutest little pink nipples you ever saw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why do ladies write the best stories of hot motherfucking?

Ladies like the highly talented and prolific SSL? (She's also very generous; check out her Favorites.) 18 year old Kevin's had a big hard on for his mother Amanda for quite a while. Sometimes when his mom bends over or assumes some other lewd position the boy gets so hard his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. What the lucky lad doesn't know is that Amanda is just as interested in what her son's got between his legs as he is what she's got between hers. Like lots and lots of moms, his mother has a very special, a very deep affection for her boy's penis. She's fascinated by the changes Kevin's penis goes through; most of all she loves it when it's rock-hard and making a huge tent under his fly. Amanda's delighted and excited to learn "online about many theories that all sons want to fuck their moms." Truer words were never spoken. Maybe she can get Kevin to give her the hot incestuous fucks she so desperately needs? Not a problem, momma. As her boy keeps touching her more and more intimately, as he probes that wonderful hairy hole between her legs that he came out of, Amanda's cunt runs like a river. She tells her son that she's his to use as his urges dictate. Holy shit, a boy's fondest dream come true. The author exactly captures the mood of a first-time motherfucker: Kevin approaches his mother's cunt with "a mixture of excitement and trepidation." With his cock up inside his mom up to his balls, the 18 year old's male pride, even arrogance, takes over. "You like my cock, Mommy? You like being pounded by your son?" I love how they both refer to her as his "mommy," perfectly capturing the intimacy that can only exist between a mother and her male child. Kevin winds up blowing his young balls and splattering his semen all over his beloved mom. The ending is nothing short of sublime: "they were no longer just mother and son...yet they were still mother and son." Kevin and Amanda have learned the truth of the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Another great read!

Gratz on another steamy story to your credit SSL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

man with an imagination like yours I wish you were my mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written

as it is always with you. I loved the story but thought it was a bit wild in the type of work you imagined for her, also one month of caresses, sensual ones, is a long time for a young guy to endure I think. Anyway, I loved it and it excited me. You are a great writer, thank you for another great story. Btw, enjoyed the small bit by Mello_sixtynine in his/her comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, it kept me wanting to read more and excited for what was going to happen next. I have read similar stories and I quit reading them because it didn't hold my attention or keep me excited

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another great!

Another great story from your pen. HOT, Wet, love the "Fuck me Baby" talk like to see more of it!! Thank You for another really good read!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
intimate touching and interaction for a month

and nothing happens?

and, hopefully, 40 is no longer a kryptonite age. There are so many absolutely gorgeous women with 40 far behind them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another cock hardening - cum inducing - masterpiece

I cannot believe how fucking HOT your writing continues to be! When I start reading one of your stories I have to liberate my cock so it doesn't get all hung up in my undershorts when it gets hard as a f*****g rock while I'm reading!!!!!

My God, woman, you have got to have a better understanding and grasp of the system of fuck than any other author writing on Literotica!

If I need inducement to cum your stories will do it every frigging time. You just have a special knack to write cock-hardening stuff and I for one LOVE IT!!!!! Keep it up!

MrMikeman1324MrMikeman1324about 9 years ago
More

I made an account just to write this comment :p I am in love with your work and am wondering if you have considered more, Like Mother Like daughter? I know for a fact that it gets me off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For a valentines day story

This was just too nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The "cummed" line forms on the right!

And I just walked to the right to join that line! FUCK!!!!! Silk Stockings Lover, you write so convincingly in every situation you relate in your fuck tales that I can't believe how REAL they seem! You make my cock as hard as a rock with precum oozing almost from the time I start reading your work. If you fuck half as well as you tell about it - you should win an award for sexiest human being in history!!!!!!

John558John558about 9 years ago
Thanks

Mom and Lingerie, both, thanks!!

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Wonderfully written. More please.

Surely there's more to be told. Mom hadn't had sex for years so it's safe to say she wasn't on the pill and Kevin didn't use a Condon. It's safe to say she's carrying her grandchild in her belly.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW

I got to the bottom of page one and I thought ' Fair go, fancy leaving us dangle like that ' and then I realized there was a page two. Great story and sooooo well told, you are very talented. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A hot Valentine's day present is always best!

Great story! If mom's hot and horny, why not take advantage? There isn't anything better than learning while you're doing!

readinghypnosisreadinghypnosisover 7 years ago
Possible sequel?

It occurs to me that with the recent "mannequin challenge" online, perhaps there's an opportunity to continue this story, either with the same couple or a different mother and son.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
LOVED IT AS USUAL BUT!

AS USUAL I LOVED THE STORY AND YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR BUT I WAS WONDERING, YOU ALMOST ALWAYS GIVE A MENTION OR A SHOUT OUT TO SOMEONE THAT EDITS YOUR STORIES. SO I HAVE TO ASK WHY THIS ONE HAD 14 GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND IS ANYONE ELSE FINDING THAT TREPIDATION, TENTATIVENESS AND OTHER SUCH WORDS ARE BEING USED WAY TOO MUCH? THERE ARE SYNONYMS FOR THESE WORDS AND HAVING BEEN A PROOF READER AND EDITOR IN THE PAST FOR AN POPULAR OUTDOOR MAGAZINE, I KNOW SOME AUTHORS CAN GET INTO THAT GROOVE AND JUST NEEDS SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. LOVE YOUR STORIES!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST ON ANY SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always loved MOTHER & SON INCEST, BUT THIS HIT THE VERY TOP. When you write a story, it's like you live the story right to the end. Thanks for another outstanding work of art.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Loved it. Is she going to let him have her back door.

Thanks for sharing this.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

As an extensive reader of mother/son incest stories, this is probably the most intimate, sexually sensual and passionate incestuous love story I have read. The respect and emotional confidence between mother and son was truly beautiful. The emotional and sexual epiphany experienced by mother and son is how I imagine a mutually agreeable incestuous relationship would be. I would love to see this story develop into a series. This story is absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree completely with Foxterot7a. The only thing i would change is, rather than a facial, that he would have cum inside her. I understand the facial is meant to appeal to her submissive side, but inside her seems so much more intimate, and the intimacy between the two was one of the most powerful aspects of the story. Just a thought. Great stuff Jasmine.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

One of the most sensual stories I've read, but it feels like there are missing aspects. At this point, they've declared and she's shown her submissivness to him, but they still need to make love to one another, not just a sexual release.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome, Awesome story. Very erotic. But this shouldn't be the end. Need more chapters. Facial was fine, but that had to be the dessert. You still have the main courses to be played out like cum deposits in the pussy and ass, DPs, etc. Also impregnating mummy would be an option and extremely erotic. Many such possibilities. So please continue this story please. 5 stars!!

Coochielover71Coochielover711 day ago

Really good story!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50830 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...