All Comments on 'She Teases the Handyman'

by tabber

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerabout 9 years ago
Cute story

Although I anticipated the lady of the house would be naked at some point, I love the way you chose to make it happen and you left the door open for more. I prefer longer stories but I gave you 5 stars anyway.

Thanks for sharing

RecHiker

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

My hat is off to you! A damned well written story; from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

Great story! loved it! Two things I liked the most was no sex right away, it's all about teasing and the story leaves a lot of opportunities open to develop an a lot of directions. Since seeing her getting caught by her dad while masturbating is clearly one of his fantasies, may be she will give it to him during next visit? I sure hope so!!

Keep'em coming! Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story gave it a 5

love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love the story, can't wait for him to come back Wednesday!!

Excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabber@tabber
965 Followers
I have written a lot of stories. Turned on by women sharing their experiences, sheer lingerie, MILF and younger men, exhibitionist ladies, outdoor nudity, and women flashing and sometimes things taboo. I invented a birth control pill for men. You put one in your shoe and it ...