All Comments on 'Donna Goes Camping Pt. 03'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 9 years ago
Super hot

These stories are super-hot. Keep 'em coming!

epic31epic31about 9 years ago
hmm more please

so exciting, I cant wait ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good

with a big minus because of Ross. not always necessary to add an asshole to make a story hot.

Michael142Michael142about 9 years ago
I have to say...

...that if she were my girlfriend, I would never have invited her on the camping trip. What ... she doesn't have girlfriends to hang with for a week? It was a foregone conclusion before the trip even started that she was going to end up fucking all of those guys, repeatedly ... which I where this story is going I believe.

Since she badgered her boyfriend into letting her do what she and the boys wanted, I would continue to let her be a fuck toy for this group of guys, and find someone else to marry. There is no way she is going to settle down to living with just one cock in her little snatch. Plus, there is no friendship when pussy is involved. And you can read that last sentence again, because it is true!

Also, I would have beaten the living shit out of Ross long before Chapter 3 of this story, and sewn him into his tent! But, that's just me!

Not a bad story other than a few typos, but the boyfriend needs to grow a pair!

And yes, I am a commenter who has actually written some stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Keep it going. I like the aspect of the asshole Ross getting more of Donna than the friends and the guy hating it but lusting for it at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Don't make him become a cockold to Ross the asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like it a lot. What makes it good is when things get step by step out of control. Take your time ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dig it

Glad someone finally fucked her. My current favorite series.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I would have fucked them all!❤️

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman5 months ago

Really enjoyed it that Ross fucked Donna. Hopefully he will come inside her next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous