All Comments on 'Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 03'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignore the bad comments.

While your story is not typical for Literotica, it would never sell elsewhere, and I enjoyed the concept and the execution. You are a pretty good writer, and the story development was as good as the average I've read here, or elsewhere for that matter.

Keep writing, you can only get better...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Always a good twist!

Clearly this isn't for everyone - but this is "fetish" - and allows for different stuff. At times I found it outside of my interest - but it was an interesting read. Don't take the negative comments - mainly because you are opting to write outside of the normal stuff at Literotica. Some will be upset - some will be "okay" - and some will really like it. Personally - I have to say that the whole concept is kind of interesting. - A group of females "bred" to milk and serve - hey - not much different from many of the other stories offered up.

Don't take the negative crap that will be written to heart!

msound1msound1about 9 years ago
Awesome Story

Fantastic story. You've got a great handle on the fetish, and you explore the psychological transformation just as well as the physical. Nice work.

zoejoeyzoejoeyabout 9 years ago
Mmm, love a bit of lesbian.

A lovely continuation of the story. Thanks Heather. I'm glad there was more. And now it looks like there's going to be EVEN MORE. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Such a fun series!

I'm really enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good!

While this isn't my fetish, I was still able to enjoy it, surprisingly. Well written and very good. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sheer bliss

This place sounds wonderful. I would love to check in! No clothes, a huge clit, milking machines and big friendly bulls. What's not to like?

zesstrazesstraabout 9 years ago
loved the story!!!

I enjoyed your stories so far and i really hope you continue them. I didn't know about hucow stories or hucows in period until i joined Literotica a few years back and now i hunt for them. Thanks for the awesome story.

TheGuyInBlackTheGuyInBlackabout 9 years ago
Keep it up!

Phenomenal series! I reall hope you write more of it. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To

I would of loved to see chole get fucked by a bull before she was a fully developed hucow

Hugo_SHugo_Sabout 9 years ago
Best yet!

I am keeping tabs on half a dozen or so series' at the moment but yours is by far my favourite and I'm not normally one for fetish stories. Keep it up and I eagerly await part 4 :)

Sholto55Sholto55about 9 years ago
Excellent story

Please, please continue, love the story line and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please!

This is the best i ve read here for ages! Are you going to add more episodes? I wound love to follow Jess and Chloe and hopefully more hucows...

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123about 9 years ago
Amazement

I just love getting the woman's perspective in this series, the thought of Jessica's suckling sensation 3 times a day is just wonderful.

Satin_PhantasySatin_Phantasyabout 9 years ago
Smashing!

I read your fantastic stories in silence for the first two chapters. I decided to register here just to comment with a username. This story is astonishing. I only hope you have inspiration for many, many more chapters. This is the only series I am following here and believe me it is a doozie. I wish very much this was the world we lived in: no monogamous restriction, no disease, just beautiful consequence free procreation. Ahh to dream.

entemeentemeabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

So well written and with real feeling.

From one hucow to anudder. A HUGE Thank YOU. xxx

Enti.

ShibnicityShibnicityabout 8 years ago
Rare gems

I do not often come out of the woodwork and leave a comment, but I also don't often find an author who captures my attention enough to read all their submissions in one sitting. After reading you for eight hours and cumming so hard it bounced and hit me on the chin, I thought leaving you a review was the least I could do.

Your work is spectacular. It is naughty, taboo, and primal. Above all those sexy attributes it is well written. I did find several single letter mistakes, but they were so rare and far between they were forgotten by the time I was done reading and did not distract the reader from the story. Also I must compliment the vernacular you use when writing dialogue. It is realistic, the characters speech always seem to have a balanced common vocabulary and slang is only used when the plot deems it appropriate. Nothing makes this reader click the back button more than reading vulgarity in the first paragraph of narration.

I particularly enjoyed this narrative, while the premise of the society working that way is entirely unrealistic, the idea of such a world is intriguing and certainly arousing. I had an anthro-porn streak a few years ago but never really got into the bovine fetish. Literotica writers have done such a fantastic job creating a sexy creature out of a cow that I now almost seek it out. Although that may have more to do with correlations to personal pregnancy, lactation, and stretching fetishes. Tangents aside, the world you have created is intriguing and sexy. I look forward to reading more. The single most critical recommendation I can give you is that the story could use a little more reality. I understand hucows in general are pure fantasy but your back story is almost realistic enough to be considered scifi over fantasy. Horny young men would be signing up by the million at a chance for an injection to grow their junk to BBC status. Society would collapse under all the sex unless there was a reason not everyone wanted to sign up.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 7 years ago
Way beyond imagination when...

If so far out when a typical fan of Literotica reads the brief intro(s) with snap judgement claiming it appears to be "just more crap". Readers, you've got to believe Literotica doesn't publish Crap!!!! If you're an avid fan of this site You Need To TRUST the publisher ... And give those author's credit for reaching beyond the norm. Hucows is a crazy name, but our world may wake up one morning understanding WE are bastardizing Mother Earth faster than we think, and will be forced to Believe Something this crazy really is a necessity. Until then I for one compliment this author ... And will continue to yank my crank for the Hot Erotic story that still gets my juices flowing in 2017. It stands the test of time ... And the shallow-minded readers who only see crap outside their little box. That's my opinion. Tony Clarke

marinus18marinus18almost 4 years ago

I do wonder what else those hucows and bulls do all day. Are there like books, games and the like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am reading through this series and now completed Chapter 3. Amazing story. The whole concept is different to anything I have read before, but certainly something to find interesting. I'm too old to sign up as a bull now.

D Ellerbeck48

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

Instinct Overrides Intellect

Heather brings us a twist on the Hu-cow concept. The big question I have with these stories is the motivation. In some of the Hucow stories the prospective cow is tricked or kidnapped and then bound my injections which deplete her intellect, reducing her to an animal state.

Here in the Breeding Time series Jenny signs on at the farm because she needs a job. Certainly the Farm provides all her needs and relieves her of the responsibility of self - support. The hormones do make her stay more pleasurable, but seemingly she is free to leave if intellect can re-assert itself over instinct.

Cloe follows in the footsteps of her big sisters. That is not an unusual motivation. "Baby fever" may have some basis in fact.

The question I have is what happens when these women age out of milk production and breeding. What d we do with the stock when they reach menopause?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Need to see the end of Ethan, Jess and Chloe’s story. Mark can be an afterthought 😂

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lovely series. Kudos to your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous