All Comments on 'Mommy's Got A Puffy One'

by sgt.d069

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Ma, your pussy smells soooo good. When I was in there, I wish I could of ate it from the inside out."

This is an excellent story about a totally liberated family. The author, in his early 20s, has a very creative and marvelously dirty mind. The story is also funny, as witness the lines quoted in the title. Chris is a big brazen boy, in love with his mother's mommy-hole. He loves licking and slurping his mom's cunt, the same cunt he came out of as a little baby. Best is when he sticks his very big stiff prick up his mommy's cunt, pounds it to pieces, and finally unloads his big balls, giving his mother a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Now let's see what Chris does to his sister's cute little slit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Um good story could be more subtle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only read about 5 lines until I was turned off.

Mother is already described as a WHORE........WHY? Do you hate mothers that much?

Then....

of course the father, ah yes, 10" long and 4" around.

Dream on fiction man.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was clearly written by someone who hasn't ever had sex.

How the fuck does a woman cum with semen? I could understand if she leaked her husband's cum when she came but it was confirmed husband hasn't fucked her for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story love pumping pussy girlfriend pumped hers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous