All Comments on 'Pamela Has a Thing for Black Cock'

by Dirt Man

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
loved it

DAMN THAT WAS GOOD---MY WIFE WENT NUTS---KEEP TYPING------STAN

Nick and TanyaNick and Tanyaover 20 years ago
Wow!

Very hot story........my wife and I fucked liked crazy after we read it.......erotic and graphic......thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
wife and i love pam

Haven't shot three loads in my wife in a long time!! Keep them coming.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Pam was a trouper

OPam was a trouper and enjoyed fucking. This ould had been any other man with a big cock and she would hae enjoyed it. This was a good read.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Pam was a trouper

OPam was a trouper and enjoyed fucking. This ould had been any other man with a big cock and she would hae enjoyed it. This was a good read.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Pam was a trouper

OPam was a trouper and enjoyed fucking. This ould had been any other man with a big cock and she would hae enjoyed it. This was a good read.

jodiredjodiredalmost 14 years ago
a little crude but i still love it

as i am a white wife who also made the transformation from faithful white wife to addicted slut for Black in the course of one day, i can empathize with Pamela. white husbands take note, this sort of thing happens a lot more often than you'd think....it happens every day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my wife also

I have a friend who was in the sevice with me, he is black. I have seen him undressed before , he is healthy, he visited us two years ago and has never gone home. Angela loves him as much as me, maybe more ,sexually. Not only is he huge, he has endurance, I have sat and watch him use her for over 4 hours, continuesly, both anal and vaginally, she is a good wife but I doubt if she will or would ever be happy again with out Zeke,s big dick, me I enjoy it all , watching and directing and the one thing she absolutly loves , both of us, dont know if she would do so with another but who cares , right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yessss jodired, .... it happens every day!

AIDS TOOOOOOOO you dumb slut !

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

She must have been a real dog if he had to pay for the meal, room and a black guy ten grand to fuck her. If she was a hottie most guys would pay her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 hours ago

So tell me, why shouldnt the husband divorce the slut and outed her as the black-whore she ist?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous