All Comments on 'Yard Work'

by Bob Peale

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really hot!

Awesome! A nude couple fucking each other silly while a stranger watches them go at it. The scene with her up against the glass while he takes her from behind is really sexy. I could see in my mind's eye his wife stripping off, sucking his cock and being fucked from behind. Great story!

Colin PearceColin Pearceover 18 years ago
Couple of minuses, but a big plus.

I was turned off by the homoerotic stuff and thought Jenn’s willingness to be involved in the display was too sharp a turn in the plot. Still the closing scene was hot enough by any standards, esp the unexpected screw against the glass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

A follow-up where the two guys are watched by the wife would be even hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awsome!!!

Great story!! I agree that a follow-up would be great. Maybe a bi threesome even!!

pr0nmaccapr0nmaccaover 15 years ago
Three-way

A three-way would be fantastic - maybe Jenn could take Tim, and Steven walk in on them... Or Tim and Steven could have an encounter all to themselves. Whatever, you're a great writer, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Quite good, but with room for improvement

A good story in general, very well written, however, there were a few things that could have made it just a bit better.

Even when a story is a work of fiction, it still needs to have some realism. You made the husband out to be uncomfortable with his wife's speculation that the gardner had a 'crush' on him. Then suddenly he is out to prove it to his wife, who already thinks it anyway, by putting himself in situations where he would be naked in front of the gardner. Most heterosexual men, who may be accepting of gay people in general, but become uncomfortable when a gay or bi man is interested in them, would avoid situations that put them in direct contact like you described. In other words, the husband would try to avoid being home when the gardner was working and avoid being in the basement, knowing the gardner comes in and out all the time. It would have been better to have written him as perhaps acting uncomfortable with his wife's comment, as you did, and then perhaps mention that relates to the reader that he had had bi-curious feelings before, or the more he thought about the situation, he started having bi-curious feelings and set out to see if his wife was right about the gardner and how real his feelings were, just in the way you described. It is unrealistic to have him feel uncomfortable with the man having a crush on him and respond by trying to purposely be naked around the man, just to prove that the man had a crush on him, when he himself, as written, had no sexual interest in men.

Also, the story felt like it was leading up to a bisexual encounter between the men and the wife, and then took a turn to the gardner just watching the couple have sex. It was kind of anticlimatic, and, as others have said, it would have been better to have the gardner eventually join in, either in the scene you described, or an additional encounter. Bi would have been great based on the lead in earlier in the story, but even just a straight threesome would have made this much better and more satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wonder

I wonder why Tim didn't join... but otherwise....Great JOB!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

great story

wish I could show him my cunt.got so hot reading it.pushed my dildo in and fucked myself.story did just what it was supposed to.

purviepurvieover 12 years ago
Fantastic stuff...

When do we get the follow-up? When does Tim get his cock into Jenn - and will Steven let Tim suck him off?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous