All Comments on 'Vampire Seduction Ch. 01'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very good!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 20 years ago
Mmmmm... Delicious!

I love Vampire erotica. My specialist subject *grin* Your tale got me totally hot and dripping and I can't wait to find out more about your gorgeous Vamp.

xx.Sadie

coldcomfortcoldcomfortabout 20 years ago
Very hot and gorgeously written

Great story, left me wanting more. Vampire stories are ten a penny on this site and do tend to get a bit repetitive, yours however had a deliciously dark sensuousness about it that made it stand out. Nice to see a vampire who seemed to have a nasty edge to him, most of them don?t. Made me read your other stories, keep them coming.

SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREalmost 20 years ago
good vampire fuck story

please write more

lyricalcandylyricalcandyover 19 years ago
More!

I want to hear more about this vampire, about why he chose her. I'd also like to know a little more about her ... you give her an interesting background and the father character is there, so I guess I'd like to hear more about him as well. MORE MORE MORE!!!

I enjoyed this beginning, it has me intruiged ... and in case you couldn't guess, I'd like to see more :)

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Very nice!

Not the same-old/same-old vampire tale! It really held me from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
!!!HOT HOT HOT!!!

I'M REALLY LOVING THIS STORY LOOK FORWARD TO AN UPDATE:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

Keep this story going PLEASE!!! Have read many stories posted and yours are by far the most arousing and well written.

neonlyteneonlyteabout 19 years ago
Intense

Wishful

I can see why you want to continue this series, you've barely touched the surface with this tale. Very enjoyable, intense in good measure.

angelicminxangelicminxabout 19 years ago
Hot...

and I know it only gets better. Off to read chapter two. Thanks for sharing it! ~Minx

XxDesire_teenxXXxDesire_teenxXalmost 19 years ago
OOO yea

This story was great. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

Good story but for now on STOP using the word 'dewy.' It sets the mood off and it just doesn't fit the description. It juts out of the story and is very distracting but cool story dudett.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Deep Groan.....

A word of wisdom to those that would hear it....Do NOT tell an author what words to use or not use. I LOVED the word!! Dewy replaces wet in such a way that is very attractive. You wouldn't tell Stephen King that, now would you?

Now that that's behind me....Breathe, WindStormy.... :(

Sorry, didn't mean to let that get to me. Loved this chapter. I was spellbound to the very end. I just couldn't tear myself away from it if I tried, and didn't want to. I LOVE vampire stories. But I think you already know that. hehehe.

This was awesome work. On to read ch 2......

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
umm yea...

OMG. this is a great story!. not just the whole vamp thing which is aweosme but your writing is actually pretty good. I always hate it when people have spelling or grammatical errors or their stories are rushed. As if this was porn, where it's just straight to the sex.lol. I love your subtleties and taking your time with this. Thank you for sharing. off to read ch. 2! hehe p.s. sorry for my spelling errors.

fyrekittynfyrekittynover 18 years ago
Magical!

Trully wonderful!

JustPlainMerrieJustPlainMerrieabout 16 years ago
Incredible

Wishfulthinking, your words... simply perfection. I was mesmorized by them... every word so delicately chosen... I have a wish of my own, I wish that you wrould write a novel... no, a series of novels. Vampire erotica... something for me to get lost in. Your story was too short though you didn't miss any points. I am in NO way complaining about your story... like I said, perfection. I just love getting lost in novel after novel especially a series. I just finished reading Twighlight, New Moon and Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer. Truly incredible work of fiction though there is one thing that would make it better. Sex. It's a series aimed towards a young adult audience so she couldn't write everything she wanted to write... though I'm sure it rang through her head and perhaps even got her hot. This is certainly a new obsession of mine, this vampire eroticism... I certainly hope that you consider writing thousands of pages... I would be your number one fan my dear.

Sincerely,

Merrie

Rosemerriesbaby@yahoo.com

SexyAngelBaby89SexyAngelBaby89about 15 years ago
Love it

I love how you write, you should become a writer i would go out and buy your books a soon as they came out! I love this story i couldnt stop reading it.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Very Hot story

I love it. Very sensual. Draws you in...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg <3

this was an ammmaaazzinnng chapter keep up the good work and im excited for the next sexy story

sendhowardsendhowardover 11 years ago
Awesome

Your writing is amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story, but...

This story was really good, but I just wanted to mention that blowing on a woman’s vagina can actually be very dangerous and cause an air embolism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
?

tf is this trash? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is almost the most platonic sex ever, if sex could be rated

Just landed from nonconsent sections, not trashy but still one's that are best kept in fantasy and NEVER into reality.

Then, landed here, it just turned my perception of sex back to how it is supposed to be. No humiliation, no BDSM, no exhibitionism, no calling slut/hoe/manwhore, nothing negative, AND so loving, caring, passionate, focussed, yet most benign and soul-touching sex.

The author is my favorite here or anywhere. And these sex scenes are probably only ones world population craves to be a reality in their marriages, sans the vampire angle lol.

It was platonic sex, if you know what i mean. Sex but not the trashy cock-pussy-hoe, cheating, cockold, porn trash that exists.

Thank you for reminding what sex is supposed to be, and need not always be about cock-magic or pussy-addiction, but about two real people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous